NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2006-10 > 1161010872

From: "Amie Brockway" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA] Roll Call - Young Family
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:01:12 -0400

Sylvia,
Lizzie Young McAdams who married Anthony McAdams was my great grandmother,
their dau. Elizabeth McAdams married Harley Henry Misner. I have a photo of
Lizzie in her later years. I also have a photo of Anthony when he was on a
base ball team for Acidilia-I think George is in that photo too, I'll have
to check.
Vesti Snyder