NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2006-10 > 1161022599

From: "Nancy Swarts" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:18:03 -0400

STOP sending these

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]On
Behalf Of N & K Chestnut
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA] Ed MEAD m. Polly WHITE

Polly (Margaret?) WHITE born about 1818 dau. of Jesse WHITE & Jane ROBBE
married Ed MEAD [I know little else]

Polly's younger brother - George Henry WHITE born 22 Mar 1826 in Delaware
Co., N.Y.
George moves out of the area before he is 18 - before 1844.
George marries in Mason Co., IL. 4 Apr 1848

Kay Chestnut -