NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2008-07 > 1217456888

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA] State census
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:28:08 -0000

Author: jflye9093
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.delaware/1212.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Go to the website that ValBrown gave you, click on "Sections for our towns", then Hamden. Lansingville became the Village of DeLancey, within the Town of Hamden. There is an excellent history of the DeLancey United Presbyterian Church by Louise Little. There are also session minutes....on July 3, 1875 two of my Raitt family were received into Church membership at the same time as one Sarah Russell.

Important Note: