NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2008-08 > 1218504659

From: "Wayne Conachan" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA] Delaware Elwood Family
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:30:59 -0700

Hi Kitti
I don't show a signor/robinson connection.

But I do show Clarissa Case (I don't know who her parents were) who married
Neil Beers - both of the Walton Village, in Delaware Cty NY. Their daughter
Nancy Maria Beers married John A Dann. John was son of Ebenezer Dann &
Serepta Goodrich - and grandson of Ebenezer Dann & Sarah H Jones .

Ebenezer Dann Sr and Sarah Jones had a daughter Sarah Ann Jones Dann (of
Walton also) who married George Alexander Signor, son of David John Signor
and Lucy Hotchkiss.

Sarah A Jones Dann was sister to Phebe Dann who married my 3rd cousin Nathan
Elwood of Downsville NY.

Is Clarissa your Case? Can you give me the Dann names so I can compare them
to my data?

Helen Elwood Conachan
Look for a blessing today. I'll bet you find one!!