NYDELAWA-L Archives

Archiver > NYDELAWA > 2008-08 > 1218597776

From: "Diana Alverson" <>
Subject: Re: [NYDELAWA] Delaware Elwood Family
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:22:56 -0400

Thanks Pat this is great for me and I do appreciate it.

Yes I have infor on Charles H. Hood and Estelle Northrup but it is late
tonight and I have been typing for hours, there has to be a better
way,,,,,,,,,and 6:30 AM comes early and grandchildren want me to drive them
to school tomorrow, so when I get back I will work on it.

Talk Tomorrow................

Diana