NYERIE-L Archives

Archiver > NYERIE > 2001-02 > 0983144783

From: KIMBERLY L ACKMAN <>
Subject: [NYERIE-L] LIAKEAS
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:46:23 -0500

I'm searching for any early info on the following subjects who came to
the U.S.A. from Greece, unknown region, sometime between the years: 1912
and 1917.

LOUIS LIAKEAS and his wife EVDOXIA BERKLEY-LIAKEAS. They settled in the
Eggert Road area of Buffalo, NY. They had four children: MARY, GEORGE,
WILLIAM and one living son. I already have the obit for MARY LIAKEAS.
LOUIS LIAKEAS started the Garden of Sweets candy shop on William St.,
Buffalo. Thanks in advance for any info.

This thread: