NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2006-06 > 1149302109

Subject: Re: Need help with cemetery
Date: 2 Jun 2006 20:35:09 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/gRB.2ACE/1349.3.1.2.1

Message Board Post:

The story I heard was that Fanny Toman was burried there and had a fairly well tended grave. Some time in the late 30s or 40s someone came up and disinterred her, I would guess this is a descedant of her son, and she was burried downstate somewhere (on long island?), presumably with her husband,
I have not been able to trace the Toman family past the 1860 census. though so I have not been able to find out anything much on Bennett Toman beyond he married Hannah de Rhodes and had at least one son Stephen Bennett Toman.

Lee

This thread: