NYGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > NYGREENE > 2006-07 > 1152578913

From: "Russ Tallman" <>
Subject: Re: [GREENE COUNTY] ADRIAN, Raymond & Anna Irene (Coxsackie, NY)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:48:32 -0500

John,

Here is the obituary Fred Boughton found in his search ...

Paper: Times Union, The (Albany, NY)
Title: RAYMOND J. ADRIAN, 61
Date: February 26, 1996
COXSACKIE -- A memorial service will be held Tuesday for Raymond J. Adrian,
61, of Lawrence Avenue, who died Friday in the Stratton Veterans Affairs
Medical Center in Albany.

Mr. Adrian was born in the Bronx.

He served in the Navy during the Korean War.

Mr. adrian was a sheet metal worker.

He was a member of the American Legion Post 166 of Coxsackie. He was a
member of Local 83 Sheet Metal Workers of Albany.

Survivors include his wife, Anna I. ``Mickey'' Adrian; five sons, Joseph S.
Adrian, Michael J. Adrian, Robert F. Adrian and Christopher R. Adrian, all
of Coxsackie, and Raymond J. Adrian II of Virginia Beach, Va.; three
daughters, Mary Beausoleil of New Jersey, Julianna Brown of Connecticut and
Elizabeth Adrian of Coxsackie; and 13 grandchildren.

A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the W.C. Brady's Sons
Funeral Home, 97 Mansion St.

Contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 50 Colvin
Ave., Albany, NY 12206.
Copyright, 1996, (c) Times Union. All Rights Reserved.

Section: CAPITAL REGION
Page: B7
Copyright, 1996, (c) Times Union. All Rights Reserved.

Russ Tallman
Helderberg Tallman's Genealogy
http://www.helderbergtallmans.com