NYHERKIM-L Archives

Archiver > NYHERKIM > 1999-05 > 0928194785

From: "randall a. diefendorf" <>
Subject: Re: [NYHERKIM-L] Johannes Klock and Anna Margaretha Fox
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:53:05 -0700

FOX -- There is an authorative FOX genealogy published last year. "THE
MOHAWK
VALLEY FOXES" by Donald P. Fox. 9 Maple Street, Pittsford, NY 14534
also at .

His book shows, on page 1, Johann Philip Fox and his lovely spouse, Anna
Catharine (Neitzert) Fox. Due to the custom of attaching "Anna" and
"Johann" as given names, this family had five daughters as "Anna.."
(...Elizabeth, ...Margaret, ...Margaret, ...Elizabeth, and ...Catharine.)

One must be dainty in searching for, e.g. "Anna" without knowing the middle
name. randy