NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2006-12 > 1165372330

Subject: Re: [NYMONROE] census image 1900
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 02:32:10 +0000

David
I aggree with you that it may indicate he was a boarder based on comparing the "boarder" entries on that page. However, it may also say "brother" because he was a brother to Adam. Bart died on 30 May 1908 and his obit on 1 June 1908 indicated that. It did not indicate where he was going to be buried.
Guenter Loepertz

From: "David Schoenberger" <>