NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2010-02 > 1265141260

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYMONROE] OBITS NEEDED
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:07:40 -0000

Author: jmgquilter
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.monroe/11948.1.2.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Well, thanks for your help! I still have not found either of the articles! And, believe me, I have looked at every one -and still looking at 1960-1961 for the marriage article-guess I wil just have to keep at it! Fun to read all the news though! HA! HA! My great-grandparents, grandparents & Mother was from Nunda so I'm hoping I can seee something mentioned of them also! Judy

Important Note: