NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2010-02 > 1265202756

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYMONROE] OBITS NEEDED
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:12:36 -0000

Author: Kathydon217
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.monroe/11948.1.2.1.1.1.1.1.3.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Here are a few more things I found

Search "Amelia Atkins"
Hit #14 Obit for her
Hit #81 Marriage of daughter, Gertrude to James Curry
(As I read the notice I realized that the minister was my gr grandfather's sister's son)
_____________

One article I saw said that Dwight S Atkins was born in Otisco on 4 July 1835 and died on Washington's Birthday 1898
____________

Search "Mrs R S Remington"
Hit #1 obit
_____________