NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2010-02 > 1265465859

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYMONROE] OBITS NEEDED
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:17:39 -0000

Author: Kathydon217
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.monroe/11948.1.2.1.1.1.1.1.3.2.1.2.1.1.3.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

For the obit for Mary J Brooks Remington go to www.fultonhistory.com On the left it says search-- Enter "Mrs R S Remington" Make sure it is in quotes and exactly like I have it. DO NOT enter a name of a paper

Select all of the words and click search- it is the first hit.

Let me know if you find it.

Everyone searches these papers differently-I just search the name and then skim through all the papers to find what I want. I never enter the paper name-I've tried with no luck so I stick with what works for me.

Kathy

Important Note: