NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2010-05 > 1274273381

From: "Sharon Kerridge" <>
Subject: [NYMONROE] Marge Schultz
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:49:41 -0400

IN MEMORIAL
Marjorie L. Schultz
July 1, 1927 - May 10, 2010
Orleans County Genweb has lost it's co-coordinator, Marge Schultz,
and I have lost a friend of nearly 20 years. Marge and I met in the early
1990's. We worked together compiling records for the 80 cemeteries in
Orleans county and Marge also started working on transcribing the census
in alphabetical order. She completed 10 census years. She was right there
with me when I was pulled into creating an Orleans county Genweb page
in 1996. She will be greatly missed by all the researchers she has helped
over the years and her co-workers on Orleans Genweb.
To view her obituary follow this link:
http://www.bateswallace.com/sitemaker/sites/BatesW1/obit.cgi?user=205614Schultz

Sharon A. Kerridge

Orleans County Coordinator