NYMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > NYMONROE > 2010-05 > 1274295150

From: "Dave and Maureen" <>
Subject: Re: [NYMONROE] Marge Schultz
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:52:32 -0700

Sharon,
Without you and Marge, I would not have nearly as much information on my
Capwell/Capwill family as you provided on the Orleans County Website. I
tell everyone I know that is researching in Western New York to go to the
Orleans County website. You and Marge did a fantastic job. It is one of
the most informative websites out there.

Many Thanks,
Maureen Sausen
Lincoln, CA