NYNASSAU-L Archives

Archiver > NYNASSAU > 2001-05 > 0989368184

From: David Lindstedt <>
Subject: Re: [NYNASSAU] Re:Smithville South
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:15:21 -0700

Was going through my files when I reread your post.

While the name RYAN is probably as common as JONES or SMITH, thought
there just might be a link.

My mother was Mary Ethel "Pat" RYAN. She was born April 1916 Montreal,
Canada to May FITZGERALD and Richard Patrick RYAN. My grandfather
deserted his wife in about 1926 or 27; left Canada taking my mother with
him. My mother was a graduate of Mepham High School in Nassau County. I
know nothing of her childhood on Long Island.

?????

Dave Lindstedt (in PA)