NYNASSAU-L Archives

Archiver > NYNASSAU > 2001-05 > 0990363739

From: kay cooper <>
Subject: [NYNASSAU] Shadbolt Ludlum
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:02:19 -0600

Posted on: Nassau County NY Queries
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/USA/NY/Nassau/10248

Surname: Shadbolt, Ludlum, Nichols
-------------------------

I have one Shadbolt appearing in my Nichols genealogy and it is much later
than the one you are looking for. I only post it to you because you never
know when it will become a factor in your endeavors.

Cora Shadbolt b. 20 Mar 1889 d. 23 Apr 1936, married as his second wife,
Franklin Isaac Nichols, b. 11 Oct 1874, d. 25
Feb 1956. He was born in Cold Spring Harbor and lived his whole life there.
Buried in CSH cemetery. Franklin and Cora had 3 children: Everett Nichols
who died at birth, Alma Nichols b. 1920 and Stanley Bradford Nichols 1925-1992.

As I said it may come in handy someday.
Kay Cooper

This thread: