NYNASSAU-L Archives

Archiver > NYNASSAU > 2001-05 > 0990401735

From: Charlotte Nichols Vardy <>
Subject: [NYNASSAU] NY Nichols
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 17:35:35 -0600

Posted on: Nassau County NY Queries
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/USA/NY/Nassau/10253

Surname:
-------------------------

Do you have the ancestry to Stephen Bradford Nichols? I don't have him
in any of my notes but I do have a Thomas Benjamin Nichols and it could
be a lead.
Thomas Benjamin Nichols ( Elijah, Benjamin, Benjamin, Allen) b.Feb.7,1814
m.lst Feb.14,1835 Mansfield, Tolland Co.,CT to Laura Colburn - I have no
children listed but the dates fit if he had a son Stephen b. 1839(since
Stephen had a son called Thomas Benjamin. Laura may have died after Stephen
was born because Thomas Benjamin m.2nd Apr.9,1840 Mansfield to Hannah Hall
and had 4 more children that I know of. This is not in Nassau Co., NY but
I do not know where he was after his 1st m.
Happy hunting,
Charlotte

This thread: