NYONEIDA-L Archives

Archiver > NYONEIDA > 2010-01 > 1262949204

From: "Stephen Emlyn-Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [NYONEIDA] JONES Family Photographs
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:13:24 -0000

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the information about "A Narrative History of Remsen".
The Rev Richard Jones is my direct ancestor & I have a copy of "Memory
Stones" by Jay G Williams III which has some details about him.
Are you familiar with this book & I wonder if the one you mentioned has more
detail.
I see that it is available from Amazon in the UK so am thinking about buying
a copy.
Regards from Wales

Stephen