NYORANGE-L ArchivesArchiver > NYORANGE > 2003-09 > 1063046117
Subject: [NYORANGE] VAN TUYL-GRAHAM family
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:35:17 EDT
I am still looking for the parents of Elizabeth (GRAHAM) VAN TUYL.
. She was born C 1770 in Orange Co, and died C 1815 in Orange. She was
married to Walter VAN TUYL. He was born 1767 in Orange Co., and died Jun 1851 in
Eaton Township, Wyoming Co., PA.
They had the following children:
1. Malvina B 1792, in Orange, D. in Bloomington,IL. Mar to ?? SIMONS
2. Emma B 1794 in Orange, D. in Earlville, IL, Mar to Nicolas MORRIS
3. Mary B 1796, D in Paw Paw, IL, Mar to Isaac MORRIS
4. Catherine B 1798 in Orange, Mar to Daniel GREENE
5. Thurza B. 21 Sept 1800, Mar to Jabez Hopkins SIMONS. D. 11 Sept 1867 in E.
Paw Paw, IL. Mar 18 Dec. 1823 in E. Paw Paw, IL
6. Alexander B 11 May 1802 in Orange, Mar (1) Margaret WRITER 1823, Mt. Hope,
PA, D. 8 Jul 1881, Tunkhannock, Wyoming Co., PA
7. Male child, 1805-1806
8. Elizabeth, B 29 Aug 1808 <Minisink, Mar 1825 to Wakeman TAYLOR in Falls,
Township, Wyoming Co., PA, D. 22 Oct 1888 in Bloomington, Grant Co., WI.
Eliz is my 2nd g-grandmother. I have all her children and their spouses and
will gladly share with anyone who needs the info. Someone I wrote to several
years ago said that Elizabeth GRAHAM's father died in the REv. War., but
didn't have his name or his wife's name.
Any info would be most gratefully appreciated. Thanks. Earlene Hutsell