Archiver > NYOTSEGO > 2006-10 > 1160543650

Subject: [NYOTSEGO] Leonard Burdette Parish
Date: 10 Oct 2006 23:14:10 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm trying to gather information on my Great Grandfather Parish to write a book on his life. If there is anyone out there
that has any info or knows where I can find any info about him
I would like to hear from you. He was involved with a group of
men that answered only to the Governor of New York State.
They would hunt down outlaws that no body else could catch.
>From about 1885 to 1917. Any help in this matter would be
greatly appreciated

This thread: