NYSARATO-L Archives

Archiver > NYSARATO > 2012-08 > 1344745116

From: "Debra Winchell" <>
Subject: [Saratoga Co] Harriet Osborn, wife of Stephen Mabb
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 00:18:36 -0400

I'm seeking information on Harriet Osborn, wife of Stephen Mabb. She was
born December 1843. I'm not sure when she died because the transcription
put her birth year in place of her death year. Her husband Stephen was born
22 Dec 1837 in Stillwater and died 21 May 1900 in Saratoga County. Their
children were John, Stephen, Francis, Jerome, Thomas, William, Alice, George
V., Charles and James.

Was Harriet the daughter of Dunham Osborn and his wife Margaret Ann? The
only trace I've found of Dunham so far is the 1850 federal census, showing
them living in the town of Northumberland. The children listed were Phebe
Ann, 18; Harriet, 9; Abigail, 8; Lucinda, 4; Samuel, 9; Amas (Amos?), 1.

Thanks very much.

Debbie

This thread: