NYSARATO-L Archives

Archiver > NYSARATO > 2012-08 > 1346019923

From: Pat Connors <>
Subject: [Saratoga Co] Irish born naturalizations
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:25:23 -0700

I have just added two naturalization indexes from Albany County, NY. I
used Family History Library films for the data and only included the
records of those where the county in Ireland is mentioned in the form for
'where born'. This is valuable information for those of us hunting the
county so we can search the Irish records. I have added two new indexes,
one for the 1842-43 and the other for 1850. You can find them my on the
Albany NY section of my website

I currently have two films and hope to gradually transcribe them for those
that mention the county in Ireland, so keep checking back. By the way,
many also give counties/areas in England, Canada, Germany etc.

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com

This thread: