NYSCHOHA-L Archives

Archiver > NYSCHOHA > 2009-03 > 1236746283

Subject: Re: [NYSCHOHA] OTTMAN GENEALOGY TO BE PUBLISHED
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:38:03 -0000

Author: sbarrett1441
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.schoharie/417.1.1.1.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I will look up all info I have. Was busy with taxes but now can spare some time to check. Probably won't be able to do an in depth until Friday.

I will request the Lorenzo info from Washington. Thanks for that, too.

BTW, my great grandfather William N. Gove was listed as being born in Cherry Valley also.

Important Note: