Neville-Origins-L Archives

Archiver > Neville-Origins > 2001-02 > 0982347647

From: Ren Neville <>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:20:47 -0800

I just started reading a fictional book "Last of the Barons" 1843, by
Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton, the time period around 1467, the main
characters at this point are Richard Neville, Earl of Salisbury and
Warwick (The King maker), his brother, John Neville, Lord Montagu and
one Marmaduke Neville, son of Sir Guy Neville. In my Neville data base,
I don't have a reference to Marmaduke Neville, son of Guy Neville and or
a Guy Neville.. Perhaps Marmaduke and Guy Neville are likewise
fictional. If anyone has knowledge of these gentlemen and how they tie
into the Neville tree, would appreciate your advising me accordingly.
Thank you! Ren Neville

This thread: