NewBrunswick-L Archives

Archiver > NewBrunswick > 2008-03 > 1205921026

Subject: Re: [ NB ] The History of Moncton's Elmwood Cemetery
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:03:46 -0400

Morning, Jared...

Thank you so much for the additional information, I had the 1901 and 1911 census records for Fred and family, in 1911 Carlos is Grandpa and not sure where he got the name but he was Carlos Boynton Seelye born 1902.

The rest of the information is new to me, although Rev. Fred did have at least three wives...the wife Minnie is noted on the marriage record as an adopted daughter of Robert Manzer, but she is also listed as Minnie Hallett.   Interesting but one day I will solve the whole riddle...looking at retirement and hopefully will find the extra time then .

Again thanks for sharing with me.

Bev Sumpter