OBITUARIES-L Archives

Archiver > OBITUARIES > 2008-06 > 1213388504

From: "" <>
Subject: [OBITS] Wade Hampton Carter
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:21:44 -0000

Author: cantorjoeocho
Surnames: Carter,Biggs,Hewitt,
Classification: obituary

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.obits2/3585/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Wade Hampton Carter

"Don't grieve for me now, for now I'm free, I'm following the path God laid for me, I took His hand when I heard Him call, I turned my back and left it all. I could not stay another day, to laugh, to love, to work, or play. Tasks left undone must stay that way, I found that place at the close of day. If my parting has left a void, then fill it with remembered joy. A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss, Ah yes, these things, I too, will miss. Be not burdened with times of sorrow, I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow. My life's been full, I've savored much, good friends, good times, a loved one's touch. Perhaps my time seemed all too brief, don't lengthen it now with undue grief. Lift up your heart and share with me, God wanted me now, He set me free."
Wade Hampton Carter , 47, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, May 29th, 2005 in Houston,Texsa. He was born on February 9th, 1958 in Tyler, Texas. An employee of Oceaneering International of Houston, Wade died doing what he loved best - surfing at the beach. He is survived by his mother Derella Biggs Hewitt of The Woodlands, Texas; step-father Thomas Allen Biggs & wife Jody of Shreveport, Louisiana; daughter Kristen Plaisance & her mother Wendy of Luling, Louisiana; brother Michael Lee Carter & wife Lavon of Arlington, Texas; sisters Leslie Biggs Carpenter & husband Van of The Woodlands, Texas and Katherine Biggs Bragg & husband Barry of Manitowac, Wisconsin; nieces Mandy, Lauren & Sara of The Woodlands, Texas and Kimberly & Courtney of Manitowac, Wisconsin; nephew B.J. of Manitowac, Wisconsin; paternal grandmother Mildred Biggs of Tyler, Texas; and many other relatives & friends. Funeral Services were held at 11:00 A.M. on Friday, June 3rd, 2005, at The Woodlands United Meth!
odist Church located at 2200 Lake Woodlands Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas with Pastor Grant officiating with a reception in the Asbury Hall immediately following the service. A compassionate, giving and fun-loving man, Wade will be missed by all who knew and loved him.

Aldine Funeral Chapel
9504 Airline, Houston, Texas 77037-2208
Ph # (281) 591-6055 Fax # (281) 591-7579

Important Note: