OBITUARIES-L Archives

Archiver > OBITUARIES > 2008-08 > 1220137415

From: "" <>
Subject: [OBITS] Stanley "Killer" Kowlaski aka Edward Walter Spulnik
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:03:35 -0000

Author: cantorjoeocho
Surnames: Kowlaski,Spulnik,Dodd
Classification: obituary

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.obits2/13690/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Walter Kowalski

EVERETT, Mass. - Pro wrestling pioneer Walter "Killer" Kowalski has died from a heart attack. He was 81.

Kowalski died Saturday,August 20 ,2008 after his family decided to have him taken off life support. Kowalski had been in critical condition at a hospital in Everett, Massachusetts, since the heart attack on Aug. 8,2008.

The death was announced on Kowalski's Web site.

The 6-foot-7, 285 pound Kowalski earned his nickname in 1954 after dropping opponent Yukon Eric during a match in Montreal. He became famous for various moves, including a stomach vice grip called the "Killer Clutch."

The life of Killer Kowalski may have ended on Saturday morning at 2:15 a.m., a few months short of his 82nd birthday, in a Boston area hospital, but his legacy will live on in so many ways. He was one of the most memorable bad guys in history, one of the most articulate and intelligent men in the business, and a trainer of many stars.

As a professional wrestler from 1947 to 1977, few could match Kowalski. He was able to adapt not only to the changing style of wrestling through the years -- from the long matches of the 1950s, to the slam-bang shorter matches of the WWWF of the 1970s -- but also recover from a car accident that nearly cost him his life, and a personal experiment when he dropped 100 pounds of weight, just to see if he could do it. He also was a vegetarian, sharing his knowledge with a reluctant wrestling world when prompted.

When he decided to get off the road, he adapted yet again. Kowalski became a trainer, and developed a friendlier persona for the media who wanted to know more about the well-known school; after all, wrestling schools were few and far between in those days, and Kowalski often claimed to have the first one open to the public. Up until the days of the mass media empire of World Wrestling Entertainment of the late 1990s, few wrestlers had appeared had the visibility of Kowalski -- he penned a column for the Boston Herald, he appeared on Late Night With David Letterman (where he memorably quipped, "No no, that's loved" not loathed), he was featured in People Magazine and Maclean's.

As he aged, Kowalski seemed to mellow, even marrying for the first time at 79 years old. He became an elder, beloved statesman, profiled by Esquire magazine when he was 80 in a column titled "What I've Learned." His peers recognized him with the industry's top honour, the Iron Mike Mazurki Award, presented by the Cauliflower Alley Club at its 2002 reunion in Las Vegas. Kowalski was also a member of the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame (2003), The Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame (1996) and the WWE Hall of Fame (1996). The National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in Troy, Michigan recognized him as well in 2007.

Don Leo Jonathan considered Kowalski a good friend, yet didn't know his real name, or much about his family.

"Wally was sort of an individual. He certainly didn't go along with a lot of the stuff that the guys did," said Jonathan. "He was, I don't want to say a loner, because he could be quite charming and he got along good with everybody, but if you done something that he really didn't like, he would let you know about it -- especially if it would hurt the business. He was very conscientious about wrestling."

In his book, I Was a Teenage Professional Wrestler, wrestler-turned-artist Ted Lewin tried to explain Kowalski's dualness. "Kowalski, the meanest, kindest human being you'd ever want to meet. He was as gaunt and lean as a Southern preacher, and a strict vegetarian. It was a wonder how he maintained his weight of two hundred and eighty pounds on lettuce and carrots."

Growing up in Windsor, Ontario, Edward Walter Spulnik -- his birth name -- was a tall, skinny kid, weighing 160 pounds on a 6-foot-4 frame at age 14. He found his way to the local YMCA, where others convinced him that weightlifting would easily add pounds to his frame. It worked, and he grew into a 6-foot-7, 270-pound man.

Kowalski enrolled at Assumption College (now part of the University of Windsor), studying electrical engineering, and found part-time work with the Ford Motor Company in Detroit.

While at the YMCA, someone suggested that professional wrestling was a good career for him. Kowalski hooked up with Detroit promoter Burt Ruby, who saw something in the giant. Over the years Kowalski claimed his first match was against Lou (Klein) Bastien, in 1948.

St. Louis promoter Sam Muchnick saw something in "Tarzan" Kowalski, and matched him up against world champion Lou Thesz. A conflict with getting time off from Ford to wrestle abroad let to Kowalski quitting his "day job."

In those early years, known as Tarzan Kowalski, he fought to get better known. "He was a hell of an attraction," said Lou Thesz in 1998. "He had a great body back then. He was not a sophisticated wrestler, but every promoter wanted him because he made a lot of money."

"Killer Kowalski -- when I first saw him I thought he was the most magnificent specimen of a human being I'd ever seen in my life," Joe Hamilton told Rich Tate of Georgia Wrestling History. "He was working out at the gym and was six feet six and about 280 pounds, and he was ripped and just looked phenomenal. You know, back then they called him Tarzan Kowalski, and he looked like Tarzan should look like -- big and powerful.

Incredibly famous as a bad guy wrestler, few fans realize that he was a popular fan favorite for many years. "Kowalski, who has made quite a sweep of rivals and has become popular with the fans," reads one write-up. Kowalski always maintained that he turned fully heel simply because fans started booing him.

"He was such a good looking guy. He 6-foot-8, weighed over 300 pounds, and had long hair and looked like Tarzan. He looked real good at whatever he did," said Paul "Butcher" Vachon. "The women just loved him and the men hated him. I heard about women fainting when Killer Kowalski came into the ring."

"Just because I get over-enthused about my work people hate me," Kowalski said in a 1961 article in Wrestling Revue. "Everywhere I go they throw chairs, newspapers, cigar butts, fruit and anything else they can grab. I have been burned, knifed, blinded by pea shooters and hit over the head with boards."

Though never recognized as one of the "big three" world champions (AWA, WWWF, NWA), Kowalski held claim to the world title out of Australia six times from 1964-67 and a variant of the AWA World title based out of Boston. He also held a plethora of other belts: NWA Texas tag team (by himsef!) in 1950, the Central States champ in 1951, the Pacific Coast tag team champ in California in 1951, the International champion in Quebec a remarkable 11 times from 1952-63, the Big Time Wrestling champ 1958-61, the Pacific Coast tag team champ in B.C. twice in 1961-62, the Stampede Canadian champ in 1962, the WWWF U.S. tag team titles in 1963, the Hawaiian U.S. Heavyweight belt in 1965-66, the IWA tag team belts in Australia four times from 1967-71, the NWA America's title in 1972, the Grand Prix heavyweight and tag team titles out of Montreal two times each from 1972-73, the NWA Southern title in Florida in 1975, and the WWWF tag team belts in 1976 (under a mask as the Executioners with !
Chuck Minton, a.k.a. Big John Studd).

Retired from the ring since 1977, Kowalski has been a trainer of wrestlers for years. His biggest name students are Triple H, Big John Studd, Chyna, Mike Shaw (Makhan Singh, Norman the Lunatic, Bastion Booger) and Frankie Kazarian.

"Kowalski had a great school. He spent a lot of time with us," said Shaw.

Theresa and Walter Kowalski at the beginning of August.
"Anyone who knows me knows that I have always attributed Walter with all of my success in pro wrestling," wrote Kazarian on his blog after Kowalski's passing. "He took in a 20 year old kid who had traveled 3,000 miles from southern California, and embraced him like a son. He was kind enough to pass on his extensive, and unique knowledge of this business to me. From day one, Walter became my trainer, and my friend. He guided me through every step of pro wrestling, but more importantly, taught me how to be a genuine, good person, and to treat others with respect, dignity and class. I owe so much to Walter, that I could never put it all in words. The time we spent together is and always will be some of the most precious memories I have, and I will keep it in a special place in my heart."

The way Kowalski tells the story, he didn't want to be a trainer. "They kept talking to me. I had nothing to do anyway, sitting home watching TV. So I started training guys at the Salem YMCA," he said in 1998. "That was the first wrestling school of all in 1978. So I start training guys and pretty soon they start writing it up. I was on the David Letterman show. And before David Letterman, I was on other TV shows. Word got out, there's a wrestling school. Killer Kowalski. We had guys come all the way from California. A whole TV crew came to show me working out, wrestling, working out the guys. I got a lot of publicity that way too. I just kept at it. Now I can't get out of it!"

For many years, Kowalski ran a promotion in the Northeast U.S. that had television. It was a chance for youngsters to hone their craft, and some old friends to continue working.

Kowalski had been confined to a nursing home for a few months, with problems with his knees. Doctors were reluctant to operate on an 81-year-old former wrestler who had a pacemaker. On Friday, August 8th, Kowalski suffered a heart attack and was moved to a hospital. For the rest of the month, the prognosis for a recovery rarely looked good. The family -- Kowalski's wife Theresa, and brother Stanley -- decided to remove him from life support. The incredible physical specimen that he was, Kowalski lasted more than a week with a supply of oxygen and his functioning pacemaker. The family welcomes remembrances of Kowalski at his nephew's blog: walterkowalski.blogspot.com/.

Though he never released an autobiography, Kowalski did publish a book of his photography in 2001, entitled Killer Pics.

Walter Kowalski -- his legal name since 1963 -- is survived by his wife Theresa, brother Stanley and sister-in-law Colette, of Ottawa, nephews Jan, Anthony, and Mark, and niece Laura. He is predecesed by his sister Wanda, and parents, Mary and Anthony.

A fund to pay for Kowalski's medical care has been set up that is accesable ONLY by Theresa Kowalski. The address to directly send funds that will be immediately available to help with medical costs and other expenses is: The Walter "Killer" Kowalski Memorial Fund; Citizens Bank; 876 Main St.; Malden, MA 02148. A benefit show to raise funds is in the works as well for Malden, on Sunday, October 26 at 2 p.m.

Killer Kowalski

Killer Kowalski then...
REAL NAME: Wladek Kowalski
6'6", 280 pounds
BORN: Windsor, Ontario
RETIRED: 1977
AKA: Masked Executioners, Masked Destroyer

There are many stories told of Killer Kowalski. Some are even true.

Here are a few facts:

# He was born in Windsor, Ontario, the son of Polish immigrants. For a time, he worked in an auto plant with his father before getting the call to go into pro wrestling.
# He wrestled for 26 years, in over an estimated 6,000 bouts.
Killer Kowalski
Killer Kowalski in October 1998.
# He retired in 1977, and soon became a teacher, operating the Killer Kowalski Institute for Professional Wrestling in Massachussets. His most famous student would probably be the late Big John Studd. Together teacher and protege held the WWF tag team titles for a short time in 1976 under masks as the Masked Executions. Captain Lou Albano managed them, and Nikolai Volkoff was also an Executioner. His best known student in today's mat game would be Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
# In Oct. 1952, at the Montreal Forum, Kowalski kneedropped Yukon Eric, and severed a piece of Eric's ear. As the story goes, he was now a heel. He did visit Yukon Eric in the hospital, however, but began laughing at Eric's huge headdressing for the severed ear. Reporters caught him laughing, and called him sadistic (despite the fact that Yukon Eric was laughing too). Killer Kowalski was born.
# Jan. 14, 1953, Kowalski was involved in the first professional wrestling match to be televised in Canada. He was matched against Yukon Eric in the Montreal Forum.
# He faced all the top names over the years. Whipper Billy Watson, Nature Boy Buddy Rogers, Gorgeous George. Said Whipper to Maclean's magazine: "Kowalski was a rugged customer. I considered him to be in the Top 10 in the business."

Killer Kowalski
Killer Kowalski strikes a pose at the NWA 50th Anniversary show. -- Greg Oliver,
CHERRY HILL, NJ -- It didn't take long to realize that Killer Kowalski loved to tell stories.

Sitting at an autograph table at the NWA 50th Anniversary show in late October, Kowalski met his fans and talked with SLAM! Wrestling.

He's aged, but still has an amazing presence -- and a mean growl. Hunched over, he still manages to dominate the room.

When asked about his favourite memory right off the bat, Wladlek Kowalski dove right into the legendary story behind his 'Killer' nickname. A story he's likely told a thousand times.

"My greatest memory was that I was a professional wrestler and a very mean, mean person," Kowalski started and it isn't difficult to believe him.

"First time I stepped in the ring, people just took one look at me and hated me, screamed and hollared at me. But I do remember one little incident that happened at the Montreal Forum, wrestling Yukon Eric. He was a pretty good sized guy, so I went ahead and tied his leg in the rope. I climbed the top turnbuckle. The referee's underneath me, trying to untie his leg. I leaped overtop of the referee. Coming down, Yukon Eric says, 'holy, jumping josephat!' He tried to pull his head away.

"I thought I missed him. My shinbone grazed his left cheek and I ripped his ear right off the side of his head. The only thing that was left was the little... The whole ear rolled across the ring. You've heard about cauliflower ear. Blood spilled all over the place. The referee, after he untied his leg, come over to me and I said, 'I suppose you're going to say that's disallowed, jumping off the top rope onto your opponent.' He reached down, picked up the ear, and said 'what's this?' 'That's his ear.' 'Holy mackeral!'

"Yukon Eric is bleeding all over the place, walking out of the ring back to the dressing room. Referee says 'what do I do now?' 'What do you mean, what do you do, stupid jerk. Put my arm up! My opponent left.' 'Oh, okay.'

"And I won the match."

After hearing that story, the reporter is slightly taken aback. He is talking to a living legend. A man at his peak known world-wide, striking terror into young and old alike. The Yukon Eric-ear story has been repeated so many times through the decades as proof positive that wrestling is far more real than many think.

And now the story has been passed on to him. First-hand. From The Killer.

Drawing his eyes away from Killer's fascinating hooked nose, the reporter turns to the old fall-back question. How did Kowalski, a good Polish lad from Windsor, get involved in wrestling?

Turns out he was working out in the YMCA in Windsor and there was an amateur coach there who also wrestled professionally

"[He] put a hold on me and I screamed," Kowalski recalled. One of the other guys from the gym started training, and Kowalski followed a year later, learning the trade in Detroit.

Kowalski was still working as an electrical engineer at the time, and would take time off work to go on road trips to places like St. Louis.

Eventually, his supervisor confronted the young wrestler/engineer about what was going on. Kowalski told him and quit and never looked back.

"Somebody asked me, if you were to live your life over again, what would you do, become an electrical engineer or professional wrestler?" remembered Kowalski. "Travelling the world didn't cost me a dime. Long-trip plane tickets everywhere I went. And I enjoyed myself."

But what was The Killer's favourite location to wrestle?

"The world was," he responded, and then re-thought. "I lived in Australia for a while."

When asked about how he got involved in training wrestlers, another colourful story is offered up, this one also likely told many, many times.

"I was pushed into it," he said. "A bunch of young guys went and bought themselves a wrestling ring. The Salem YMCA, the superintendent was Polish there. They asked him permission to put the ring in a special room.

"'What's this for?'

"'Well, Killer Kowalski, we'd like to have him train us.'

"'Oh yeah, for him. I'm Polish too.'

"So these guys kept talking to me about it, talking to me. I said 'I'm retired, Besides, I've had enough. I've gotten out of it altogether.'

"They kept talking to me. I had nothing to do anyway, sitting home watching TV. So I started training guys at the Salem YMCA.

"That was the first wrestling school of all in 1978. So I start training guys and pretty soon they start writing it up. I was on the David Letterman show. And before David Letterman, I was on other TV shows. Word got out, there's a wrestling school. Killer Kowalski. We had guys come all the way from California. A whole TV crew came to show me working out, wrestling, working out the guys. I got a lot of publicity that way too. I just kept at it. Now I can't get out of it!

"So, I'm enjoying it. Some of the wrestlers I've produced -- Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Chyna, Perry Saturn, John Kronus. Every time ECW comes to the Boston area, I have to come down there two hours before the show starts, three hours actually. I go in the ring and start training their crew." Did Kowalski know that Triple H would become a star?

"I can spot these guys by the way their perform in the ring. And he had so much athletic ability, Hunter, that I said 'this guy's going to make it.' And he sure did. And Chyna, I talked to WWF and said 'look, you guys need a girl like this. She's a bodybuilder that bench presses 250 pounds. ... So they hired her. The whole thing is, live the dream and you'll make it."

The reporter thanks The Legend for his time and leaves humbled.

Killer Kowalski has spoken.

Canadian wrestling legend and mentor to many of today's top stars -- Wladek "Killer" Kowalski -- is speaking out publicly against Chyna and her biography If They Only Knew. Kowalski, the man who trained Chyna to be a wrestler at his famous Institute for Professional Wrestling, says he is insulted by the way he is portrayed in the book and alleges that a major portion of the biography is a complete and utter work of fiction.

Killer Kowalski
Killer Kowalski strikes a pose at the NWA 50th Anniversary show. -- Greg Oliver,
"She's the biggest liar I have ever come across," an angry Kowalski said over the phone from his home outside Boston, Massachusetts.

Hyped as an "emotionally-charged autobiography" by publisher Regan Books (a division of Harper Collins Publishers) If They Only Knew traces Joanie Laurer's rise to fame as Chyna, one of the most popular valets and wrestlers in the World Wrestling Federation. The portion Kowalski disputes is Chapter Eight entitled 'Only The Strong Survive'. In it, Chyna describes in detail how she landed her big break with the top-rated wrestling promotion. As Laurer tells it, a friend who was having an affair with a WWF talent agent (dubbed Agent Orange in the book to conceal his identity) set-up a meeting with "Agent Orange" and Laurer following a WWF event in Springfield, Massachusetts. Her conference with him and a subsequent encounter with WWF superstars Triple H and Shawn Michaels led to her being hired by the company.

Not so, states Kowalksi.

"She's making all that bulls--t up," he told SLAM! Wrestling upon reviewing the chapter. "She lies and lies and lies. She's talking about Springfield, Massachusetts. About the big show. The WWF's going to be there and she shows up. That's a lot of crap."

According to Kowalski, it was him, not a talent agent or Triple H, who brokered a deal between Laurer and the WWF. While operating his wrestling school at the time, Kowalski was also hired by the WWF to act as a talent scout. His job was to keep his eye out for favorable prospects and to review matches put on by the promotion. Kowalski says that World Championship Wrestling -- the WWF's main rival -- had shown interest in signing Laurer. Instead of contacting them he asked Laurer to meet with him at a WWF house show in Miami, Florida.

"I introduced her to Shane McMahon, the son of Vince McMahon. I tried to explain to him that on my answering machine at home I had received a message from Kevin Nash of World Championship Wrestling," recounted Kowalski. "He (Nash) said 'Paul Levesque (Triple H) called us to take this here girl that you've trained and try to hire her. That she might be pretty good.' I didn't do anything like that. I told Shane McMahon the whole story and I said 'WCW is interested in this girl. Why don't you guys take her?' I talked to him twice again and he said, 'We will hire her."

This is not the first time Kowalski has told his version of the story either. In a SLAM! Wrestling interview conducted by Greg Oliver at the National Wrestling Alliance's anniversary show in 1998, Kowalski also spoke about being a central figure in Laurer's success.

"And Chyna, I talked to WWF and said 'look, you guys need a girl like this. She's a bodybuilder that bench presses 250 pounds'. ... So they hired her. The whole thing is, live the dream and you'll make it," Kowalski told Oliver.

CHYNA So why would Laurer presumably fabricate her rise to fame in a biography presented as "no-holds barred account of her life as a star in the World Wrestling Federation"? Kolwalski has an idea.

"She's making it up just to make herself look big," he surmised.

After the deal was brokered, Kowalski maintains that Laurer cut all ties with him and his wrestling school. Since then, Kowalski has run into Laurer backstage at WWF events in the Boston area but says unlike his former students Perry Saturn and Prince Albert who take a few minutes to chat with him, Laurer ignores him. Kowalski says he confronted Chyna at the funeral of Canadian wrestling star Owen Hart about her behavior and was greeted by the same curtain of silence.

"She showed up there and I walked over to her and I said 'Look, I am the guy who got you hired with the WWF.' She looked at me, turned around and walked away. She wouldn't acknowledge anything. She's been demeaning me ever since. She never says a kind word about me whatsoever," he said.

Kowalski has no idea why Laurer is treating him this way. He can think of nothing that has transpired between them in the past that would elicit such a reaction and until recently has always had nice things to say about her. In reading the biography over, Kowalski was deeply offended by Laurer's scornful descriptions of him. Laurer makes light of Kowalski "accent" throughout and portrays him as a "scheming", "nasty old man", who would "keep you down -- as long as you allowed it."

"What a big liar she is. She had nothing interesting to put in there (the book) so she made up a whole bunch of garbage," Kowalski responded, dismissing her attacks on him.

While Kolwalski's relationship with Laurer has apparently fallen apart, he takes comfort in the fact that his other former students hold him and his school in high regard.

"Prince Albert. He's a kind man. He showed up two weeks ago at the school. He talked to everybody, worked out with some of the guys. He gave an encouraging talk to them. And he is going to come up again next week to the school. That's the kind of guy he is," said Kolwalski. "Perry Saturn's another nice guy. Whenever he is in town, he gives me a call, wants to take me out for lunch. He shows up at the school. He helps and talks to everybody. Of course, the other schmuck, Triple H, he forgot, you know, where he came from."

While she was training at his school Kowalski always viewed Laurer as "a very nice girl." Now, he believes that fame and fortune may have gone to her head and changed her from the kind person she once was.

"She does what she wants. She steps on people too. She does everything she can to demean other people just to try and get ahead," alleged Kowalski.

Kowalski's revelations couldn't come at a more inopportune time for Laurer. She is currently promoting her biography on various syndicated talk shows and has just started a nation-wide book tour in the United States. Her Canadian stops coincide with the WWF shows in Montreal and Toronto in mid-March.

Memories

Oh, Killer. He's an outstanding wrestler. Killer's about six-foot-seven, six-foot-six. I wrestled him one time for 45 minutes and I was in fairly good shape. I was up and down, up and down, up and down for 45 minutes and he was still as fresh as a daisy at the end of the 45 minutes. I was wondering when he was going to run down. He was a vegetarian and a kind of a religious fellow too ... He used to fly a plane for me sometimes. I had a Comache 250 and Kowalski would fly the plane sometimes. Kowalski was a hell of a man on the mike ... Kowalski became one of the most skilled speakers, vicious speaker. He could sell a house out just interviewing him on television. He was a powerful speaker. ... He'd just give Ed [Whalen] a hint of what he wanted and he would get it. He [Whalen] was a professional. He could get a good story out of anyone he had in front of him. The fellow got to thinking he was a public speaker after being interviewed by Ed. They fancied themselves as talented!
after a while.
Stu Hart

Killer toured my native Australia many times from 1964 under the Jim Barnett promotion. He was the archetype heel who gave our local boys heaps of beatings over the years. He feuded with Dominic Denucci who had a large Italian following Down Under.
He made headlines in the mainstream press when he applied his dreaded claw hold on talk show host Don Lane. Lane was goading Killer about wrestling being fake so Kowalski took matters into his own hands -- literally. Lane was howling and not at all impressed, threatening law suits etc. The question of wrestling's legitimacy never came up after that. (The public loved it by the way because Lane was a loud Yank.)
I saw him Wrestle Mark Lewin live at Melbourne's festival Hall in 1971. He is fondly remembered by all wrestling fans in Australia. If he was around today he'd kick ass big time.
Go Killer !!!
dwarfiel Killer Kowalski is the greatest all around wrestler in the history of the sport. He could wrestle scientifically,brawl or mess around and get hardcore. I'll remember his matches with Bruno Sammartino as some of the best matches of that era(late-60' and early-70's). Then again,would you expect anything less? They were two of the greatest stars of their era. Johnny Valiant said,"He wasn't afraid of a monster". Well,Johnny,that's because he was one.
Reinaldo Luciano I have many personal memories of Killer Kowalski. I use the term 'personal' because I have the honour of calling Killer Kowalski...Uncle Walter. As a kid, the fact that I had a famous uncle was a little bit lost on me. I think the only important thing to me was the neat stuff he would bring me every time he visited. As I grew older, however, I soon decided that having Killer Kowalski as an uncle was definately cool! School bullies would keep their distance and the young girls wouldn't. How perfect. By the time I was ten or eleven, I was old enough to tag along with my uncle to all his local fights (in Montreal), even though my mother protested ferociously! It was during those times that I found out that Killer Kowalski is a completely different person, and personality, from Walter Kowalski. I couldn't believe that this man could be so viscious. In fact, such was my disbelief, that I once asked my uncle, "Is wrestling fake?". There was a two second flash of!
anger across my uncle's face and then he said something to the effect of "Do you go to a movie because it's real? Or do you go to see a great show?" I think that he was trying say that the skill and work that goes into the performance of professional wrestling is what should be recognised by the audience. However, not every audience member has such a firm grasp on reality. I'll give you an example. Every time I went to a fight with my uncle he would drop me off at the front door and then 'go look for a park'. At the end of the match he would, once again, leave me at the front door, always with his wrestling bag, and 'go get the car'. It was only last year that he told me the story behind that ritual.
You see, for the likes of Killer Kowalski, entering and, especially, leaving the venue was a dangerous undertaking. A few wrestling fans looked upon my uncle as a truly evil person and they thought it was their duty to wait for him in the parking lot with baseball bats and metal pipes. He always made me wait at the front door to protect me from injury! As I think back, there seem to be times when he returned with the car looking a little worse than when he left. If there are any wrestling fans out there who have done, or plan to do, something similar, don't be an idiot. These wrestlers work hard for your entertainment. They also have wives,sons,daughters,nieces and nephews who love them and don't want to see them hurt.
Thanks for your time.
Mark Spulnik,Sydney,Australia, One of my memories regarding wrestling goes back to the late 50's or early 60's when I was about 12 years old. I attended my first live match at the Montreal Forum and the main event was the Championship match between Killer Kowalski and Edouard Carpenter. In those days Championships were decided with the best 2 out of 3 falls and it was not unusual for a main event to go well over an hour in length. The Forum that night was packed to the rafters just as it would be for a Canadiens hockey game.
The match itself was a classic with each winning one fall, (Killer winning his with the famous Claw Hold to the stomach), and by the time the bell rang for the third and deciding fall to decide the championship, (Killer was the Champion at the time) the crowd was in a frenzy.
I can remember it as if it was yesterday as Carpenter focused on working on Kowalski's supposed injured knee. The match went back and forth until finally Carpentier got the 3 count and was crowned the new Champion. The crowd of course was ecstatic as the world's biggest heel had gone down to defeat at the hands of the local hero. Although Carpenter was from France, Quebecers both English and French, had adopted him as their own.
I believe in later years Carpenter became part of the WWF French language broadcast crew.
I am a fan who likes the heels more than the faces and Killer Kowalski was definitely a heel lovers heel. It was him that made me the wrestling fan I still am today.
Steve Boydell, Calgary, Alberta Being a young man of 23 years, one might ask, "What in the heck do you know about Killer Kowalski?" Well, what I remember is something that may be the most special kind of memory. My grandfather was a huge wrestling fan. He worked on the railroad for nearly forty years and was always being sent the New England area and some times into the Quebec area of Canada. His entire paycheck would get sent home to my grandmother but grandpa always kept a little back to eat and if the right show came up he'd go. We'll papaw was a huge wrestling fan and would tell me stories of the matches that he and the other workers would go and see. At that time it was the biggest of events. Men would dress up in their best suits and go see the real men grapple to the end. Papaw always liked the bad guys so I heard stories about Haystacks Calhoun, Gorilla Monsoon but mostly I heard the stories over and over about the "meanest, toughest man in the history of the wor!
ld!" That man was of course, Killer Kowalski. Pap's eyes would get as big around as silver dollars as he would brag about Killer working the crowd and how he would get the fans so worked up they would be ready to push over the guard rail and go after him right there. Pap would get so animated when he would talk about Killer. "He was vicious!" Pap would always say. "He'd come after ya, and he'd never stop!" "I remember one time I saw him fight Bruno Sammartino, the greatest champ of all time, and Killer gave him the fight of his life!" Pap will tell over and over how Killer would slap the claw on his opponents stomach and "try to rip the guts right out of a man!" Though I've only seen Killer Kowalski wrestle once on an old black and white reel, I feel like I've watched him wrestle a thousand times and I guess I have in my head, visualizing in my mind, while pap described his favorite wrestler, Killer Kowalski, terrorize and destroy yet another opponent. One day I hope to mee!
t Killer Kowalski, I carry a peace of him with me in my heart whenever
I take my children to my parents house to visit their papaw and my mind drifts off to my papaw and those stories he'd tell. Two men are the toughest men in the history of the world to me. John Wayne and Killer Kowalski. And if the Duke had ever dawned the tights, I'm almost positive Killer would have "ripped his guts out!"
Steve Gaines, Pro Wrestling Insiders Many eons ago I remember seeing Kowalski when he was staring out. It was at a card held at East York Collegiate Stadium which had just been built. Whipper Watson was a local hero and fought Sky Hi Lee that night. They introduced a new guy, Wladek "Tarzan" Kowalski, from Hamtramck, MI as I recall. He later became the heel, Killer. I recall a student teacher at high school who said that he had known Walter Kowalski in Windsor.
Later on when he became a name Killer wrestled Whipper for the British Empire Title ( Whip held that for years and years). Then he was billed from Windsor. I can remember Yukon Eric suddenly coming from the Yukon instead of Fairbanks, Alaska in order to challenge Whipper for that title.
Ah, memories.
Howard Birnie I have very fond memories of KILLER wrestling in the Pittsburgh area...I remember you wrestling Bruno Sammartino in the 70's I had the pleasure of meeting you in Pittsburgh in November of 1998 and it was the thrill of a lifetime......I was very impressed with your wrestling abilities and skills..I hope that you are doing ok//and safe and happy??????? May God be with you
frank thomas hodnik During the early 80s Killer took some of his students from his wrestling school and booked some time at a TV studio in Lowell, MA. The program was called Bedlam in Boston, and it was a rather quaint way to see how the business was handled back then.
They would tape about six hours worth of matches and then chop it up into hour long segments, broadcasting weekly (Saturday mornings, I think). The talent was thin - his students were eager but not very good - so The Killer brought in a few veterans, including Dom Denucci and Bull Curry (Yes, Bull Curry!) and some guys who were midcarders in the WWF at the time (Ron Shaw and Hans Schroeder, who were not stars, engaged in a wild brawl that surprised the heck out of all of us at ringside.)
I remember Killer greeting people at the door like he was hosting a party, and that some of his students would shake our hands as we left, "Thanks for coming!" they'd say.
Bedlam from Boston didn't last long, probably not more than a few months, but I have fond memories of it.
Don S. Here's a Bedlam from Boston memory.
Killer not only ran the show, he would wear his blue mask once in a while and actually mix it up with one of his students. Killer named himself "Champion" of whatever federation was being touted (he may have called himself The Grand Prix Champion, but I'm not sure on that...)
Anyway, I was ringside during a few of their endless taping sessions. Killer got in the ring with a tall skinny wrestler known (I think) as The Black Diamond. After a few uneventful minutes of grappling, Killer slung Diamond into the ropes and readied himself to deliver a standard forearm blow to the chest. Killer missed his spot, or Diamond timed it badly, and Killer slammed his arm right into the poor guy's nose. The guy went to the canvas, clutching his face, blood spurting from his nose. I heard Killer yell to the ref, "Count him out!" Killer merely placed his hand on the guys chest whike the ref gave a quick 1-2-3. Later on, my friend and I saw Mr. Diamond in the parking lot behind the TV studio. He had enough wiring and tubing in his nose to go scuba diving!
If anyone asks Diamond if wrestling is fake, all he has to do is recall the day Killer broke his nose!
Don S. In 1985 I worked up the nerve to dial a phone number that would supposedly connect me to Killer Kowalski's wrestling school.
I was 22 at the time and really in need of something to do. To my shock, Killer picked up the phone on the third ring. I recognized his voice from countless TV interviews.
At the time he charged a flat fee of $1,000 to join his school. He kept chanting it to me ($1,000...$1,000). He would answer any question I asked by saying "A thousand dollars."
We chatted for a few seconds. I was nervous, because suddenly I realized how silly I was being. I stand 5'9 and weigh 175. Killer was disgusted with me. I could hear it in his voice. (What kills me is that I have uncles who are well over six feet tall and they couldn't give damn about wrestling.)
"You're too small," he said.
"Can I be one of those midget wrestlers?" I said.
"Are you a wise guy?" he said. He was losing interest in me; I was desperate to keep him on the line.
I asked him if I could be a ring announcer. Killer told me he had a guy from a local radio station to do that. (I'd seen that guy - his name was Mel Simons and he was terrible. He treated the audience like we were a bunch of boobs at a game show.) I asked if I could be a referee. Killer told me his referees were all former wrestlers. I couldn't get a break. Finally he told me about some protein drinks he was in favor of, and suggested I buy some. He told me I could gain 30 pounds in a couple of months.
"And then you'll train me?"
And that was the end of it. I suppose a more serious fellow would have devoured vitamin shakes all summer but I couldn't see myself doing that. I thanked Killer for his time. I hung up the phone. I knew I couldn't be a wrestler. I imagined myself getting thrown out of the ring, landing on my head and breaking my neck. There had to be an easier way to make a living. At least Killer was honest with me. If he was just a money hungry bastard trying to keep his school afloat he might have taken my money and I might have been hurt by some 300 pounder trying to make a name for himself. Killer probably did me a favor by blowing me off.
Years later I have found myself living a few blocks from his school. I walk past it when I get off the subway after work and can hear the sounds of body slams up there. I'm always tempted to go in and have a look, but I'm pretty sure I'd be chased out. I'm also pretty sure the Killer's price has gone up since 1985.
DS The first time I saw Killer Kowalski was in the summer of 1974 on our 15" black and white television. I was hooked. Killer Kowalski. Just the name oh wow. But there was so much more! The way he moved the way he terrorized his opponents,this guy was different. He was special. Some inner talent just oozed out of him as he stomped on The Cisco Kid's stomach, sofetening him up for the torturous claw hold and the incredible Flying Kneedrop off the top rope that would send the Kid to the Hall Of Never To Be Seen Again Wrestlers. Killer Kowalski became my adolescent obsession. While other kids idolized rock stars my bedroom wall was covered with pictures of Killer Kowalski. Black and white pictures cut painstakingly from the pages of "The Wrestler" and "Inside Wrestling" magazines. My patient mother would wait at the magazine counter of the cigar store while i pored through magazines hoping for an article or picture of the Killer. It's hard for me to believe but this was all !
in the very late stages of his brilliant career. He hung up the tights in 1977 as half of the W.W.W.F. tag team champions, so I was seeing him on the verge of his retirement. What must he have been like in his heyday! Killer Kowalski provided endless hours of entertainment a kind of hero to a young boy without a father in those long ago few years and for that I will be eternally grateful to Walter Kowalski.
Years later as the host of a radio talk show, i mustered the courage to call Killer and invite him to be a guest on my show. He graciously accepted and made the long trip to Brockton from the north shore of Boston. He told his great stories...Haystacks on the airplane...Yukon Eric in the hospital with no ear...he was such a great guest he came back to do it again! And talk about a thrill, I felt 12 again as he signed the first wrestling magazine i had ever bought, the September 1974 Inside Wrestling with him and Bruno on the cover. Killer Kowalski will go down in sports history as a legendary figure who earned respect and admiration worldwide. But to me he'll always be my hero the Killer.
With Love and prayers for continued happiness, Steve Albert As a former referee and student/friend of walter he was one tuff cookie in trying to train a a lightweight 185lb he would yell to move faster and quicker I trained against him almost got killed literally I turned into a ref for his independent group doing Bedlam from Boston TV shows out of a TV studio with maybe 50 people then he hooked up with Bruno/Denuccis group out of Penn. we toured Ma,NH,Maine,RI. with people like Zybsko, Bruno Jr, Dom Denucci, Valiant bros. Walter would ref main events and wrestle once in a while I was a friend for a while he taught me to like natural food and was fun to be around . He used to get us students into WWF shows at Boston Garden and hang around dressing room Saw him recently still looks great
Matt C, Boston Killer was, and still is, my all time favorite wrestler. No one mentioned the Bedlam From Boston TV program that was done in 1959, I believe. It was done in a small studio with Sam Munschnik as the announcer. Killer was the champion.
Unlike other TV shows of the era, the program built up to the following week's program as opposed to a card at say Madison Square Garden. This was very addictive to me. The best one was when Pepper Gomez "The Man With The Cast Iron Stomach" said that Kowalski's abdominal claw could not penetrate his rock hard stomach. They made a deal that if Kowalski gave him the claw and Gomez survived, then Gomez would get a title shot. When the time came, Gomez laid down on the mat and Kowalski gave him a knee drop to his throat and proceeded to annihilate him. So much for Pepper Gomez.
Another favorite memory is that Killer Kowalski was the only wrestler who during the interview would turn his back on the announcer. His huge body would block the view of the announcer and you would only see the back of Killer.
Walter, or Wladek, if you read this, be assured that you have a special place in my heart and the hearts of all wrestling fans who appreciate the villains, as opposed to the namby pamby mama's boys they threw against you.
Dave Leveton I remember one time when he came to our local high school to ref. It was great! Afterwards I went up and asked for a autograph and he gave it to me. He was very polite, nice, and cool. One day I hope to learn at his school.
Jeff c. Massacuetts Killer Kowalski is a regular writer/contributor to Wrestling- Then & Now newsletter- see his photos on our website at: www.walkertown.com/wtnow
He has a photo collection coming out shortly called Killer Pics from White-Bouke Publishing.
EVAN GINZBURG, EDITOR- WRESTLING THEN & NOW I remember seeing the Killer at the old Cleveland Arena in the 50's, he was absolutely great. He had a big following there, not to mention every Polish person in town.
Stolot Mr.Kowalski
Leon F. Tomasic Kowalski may have been the ultimate heel. His voice, his body, his mannerisms, everything about him projected evil. He didn't get over with cheap xenophobic gimmicks (like the evil Japanese, evil Russians, & evil Iranians who followed him). He was, quite simply, an American Bad-Ass. I read here that Kowalski ripped Yukon Eric's ear off in the 50's. Funny, I remember reading about it in a wrestling magazine some 20 years after. The story was changed too. It said that Kowalski bit Eric's ear off and discussed Eric's quest to return the favor. Apparently Kowalski didn't actually bite the ear off, but I still have relatives that swear they saw it happen.
I remember Kowalski as an Executioner. He was the first masked guy I positively ID'd all by myself. Of course, with a body like Kowalski's, I don't know who he thought he could fool.
George Paul I held a fundraiser for a charity in 1993. I decided to live out my fantasy by including some of the 'legends' I grew up watching. Naturally, I booked Killer Kowalski to battle Baron von Raschke in a battle of the claws. I held the event under a gigantic tent in the cul-de-sac in front of my house. I had all sorts of food for the wrestlers in my house, which doubled as the dressing room. Of course, I had a special vegetarian platter prepared for Kowalski, as any self-respecting mark was aware of his eating habits. As the others were demolishing everything in sight, Killer sat silently without eating. I came in to see if everyone was okay, and noticed this. When I told him an entire platter was there for him, he smiled, and appreciated the fact that I took the effort.
Also, as mark/booker, I had written out general guidelines for eveyone's match, mainly focusing on the finish. So, in my basement, I somewhat sheepishly hand these out to all the boys, and only Kowalski looks at me, and says, "I don't work from scripts!"
Best of all, at the age of 68, he took a bump off the top rope, without hurting himself, at the end of the match.
Thanks for the memories, Killer!
Jeff Bukantz Killer Kowalski was a great wrestling villain. I watched him in the early '60s wrestle all the top guys and he was a fantastic draw. He had a great rivalry with Bruno Sammartino and his interviews were almost as good as his matches. One time (on television) he was signing a contract for a match with Sammartino. Sammartino was using a special fountain pen his father in Italy had given him. After they signed the contract, Kowalski grabbed the pen and snapped it half, and proceeded to spray ink all over a white shirt the stunned Sammartino was wearing. They began brawling ringside, and it was great. It built up great anticipation for their match and only proved what a lowdown, treacherous and vicious villain Kowalski was! Man, could that guy get people riled!!
Russ My memories of seeing Killer KOWALSKI in action date back to 1964-66, when several of us in our mid-teens would regularly travel from Sydney's western suburbs to the Sydney Stadium at Rushcutters Bay. One leg of that journey involved about two miles of walking each way from the train station to the Stadium. On the return journey, we would occasionally encounter a group of "aspiring" young wrestlers who felt the need to "work out" their frustrations after the bouts - especially if Kowalski had beaten the hell out of their favourite in one of the matches.
Overseas wrestlers visiting Sydney during that era were generally accommodated in hotels around Kings Cross, about half a mile west of the Stadium. One evening we walked back from Sydney Stadium only a few yards behind Killer Kowalski, Cyclone Negro and the late Buddy Austin. Needless to say, no "aspiring" wrestlers ventured near us that evening!
Paul Rogers, ex-Sydney Australia

Kowalski gets top CAC award
Cauliflower Alley Club banquet report

LAS VEGAS -- One of the baddest men in pro wrestling is also one of its most-liked and most revered personalities. And now, after Saturday night's 36th annual Cauliflower Alley Club Banquet, Walter 'Killer' Kowalski is in even more select company.

Kowalski, who hails from Windsor, Ontario and now lives in Massachusetts, was presented with the Iron Mike Mazurki Award, the CAC's top award, named in honour of its founder. The Killer knows that he's gone from being hated to being loved.

"I went through a lot, but I always ended up on top," Kowalski told the packed banquet hall at the Riviera Hotel. "I was a big, mean, mean guy in my career ... but now they look at me as being an angel."

Kowalski's school closing

For over 30 years now, Killer Kowalski has been running a wrestling school in Massachussets. But come the end of August,2008 he's taking a break.

The building where Killer Kowalski's Pro Wrestling Institute has been in Malden, Massachussets has been sold and the school is being forced out.

"My school, the building it's in, they're tearing it down," Kowalski told SLAM! Wrestling. "I have to be out of there by the end of August."

Kowalski started training wrestlers back in 1978 at the Salem, MA YMCA. He's been at the current location for the last 20 years. Some of the big names to come out of his schools include Big John Studd, Mike Shaw (aka Makhan Singh/Norman the Lunatic), Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Chyna and A-Train.

He hasn't always been the primary trainer at his Institute, but he was always a hands-on person, making regular appearances at the school. Students were encouraged to take out a lifetime membership so they could always return to train with him.

For the moment, Kowalski doesn't have firm plans for the immediate future. He may re-open on his own or perhaps associate with another existing school. "There's a couple of places that want me to come down there to get in with them. My name is so big they want to use my name," he said.

Slyck Wagner Brown, a trainer at the school for the last two years, believes that Kowalski will join with an existing school and that it will be a huge boost for them. "[Kowalski's name] is the backbone of the wrestling school," he said. "The person/school that gains the service of Killer Kowalski in the future will definetly see major changes as far as new students are concerned."

Confessions of Killer Kowalski
Toronto Sun

Killer Kowalski

Listen carefully to the confessions of an aging Killer. And meet the female accomplice he doesn't want you know about.

It's been a half-century since Walter Kowalski became Canada's most hated man. Years since crowds in Montreal and Toronto -- and onto cities from Houston to Honolulu -- chanted for his pain. Cut him. Tried to burn him alive.

Walter "Killer" Kowalski was more than a wrestler in his days of blood and glory.

At 6-foot-7 and 300 pounds, he was a looming cultural presence -- one of the first TV-created icons whose name and fierce mug in the '50s, and beyond, were as well known among Canadians as Fidel Castro or the Polio Vaccine.

"If (Prime Minister Pierre) Trudeau and I walked down the street, they'd say, 'The guy with the crewcut is (Killer Kowalski), but I don't know who the other fellow is'," he mugged to interviewer Peter Gzowski in 1978.

The Killer's reputation even lingers on as hip trivia -- he and his favourite "iron claw hold" have found odd resting places, including on game shows and a Seinfeld episode.

GENTLER OLD MAN

Even in Japan, still recovering from atomic bomb blasts, the Killer was feared.

Today, fighting poor sight and arthritis, the indestructible young bruiser this country used to follow with awe and contempt is now a somewhat gentler old man, who's still in the game -- though sitting just outside the ring. And while the years have made him less of a heel, don't you dare -- we're warning you -- ask about the tiny widow he now shares his life with. But first, some important Canadian history.

The son of Polish immigrants, Wladek Kowalski was born in Windsor,Ontario,CANADA in 1926. As a young man he worked at his dad's automobile factory. But his inhuman size pushed the electrical engineer into a far different path. In 1947, at 21, he made his grapplin' debut as "Tarzan Kowalski" in St. Louis.

He was very good at being very bad. A villain even villains feared. Here in Canada, he was billed as an American -- because it riled people up more. But it took ripping off a man's ear for average Canadians to sit up and really listen.

In the early '50s -- around the time both appeared in the first ever televised wrestling match in Canada -- Kowalski took on Yukon Eric at the Montreal Forum. An ill-timed knee-drop saw Kowalski's booted shin graze Eric's already mangled and cauliflowered left ear -- tearing a good chunk off. All that was left was an earlobe. The rest was shoved in the ref's pocket. When Kowalski went to visit his injured peer in the hospital, he took a look at his head bandaged up, and the two big men began laughing. But reporters outside only heard Kowalski. The story took up almost the entire sports section of the Montreal Star the next day.

His vile reputation -- and "Killer" nickname -- were born.

Wrestling wasn't so much the working class' guilty pleasure, straddling entertainment and sport, as much as a cultural obsession. Wrestlers were the first TV stars in this country. And every mother and son loathed the Killer. He was so very bad. He'd cheat. Draw blood. Beat good guys until they begged for mercy, which the script seldom delivered.

At one match in Toronto, fans tried to set the ring on fire.

Tossed folding spectator chairs routinely fell on the Killer like hard praise for a night's good work.

Guarded by local police, they wrestled a six-inch knife from one enraged vigilante approaching the Canadian villain.

In Toledo, Ohio, a woman embraced the Killer after he managed to make it through another angry crowd.

"She said, 'I'm glad you're alright,' then reached out and cut me with a blade," he now recalls with pride and some pain.

"I'd walk out of matches, and people would say, 'We know the other fights were fake. But yours was real'."

He wrestled for 26 years -- 6,000 fights. Many ended in riots. Most with bruises, broken bones and battered shoulders and elbows which will no longer allow him to raise arms, still as big as light posts, up very high.

In 1977, he left his bad side -- and took off his disguise which he wore late in his career as the "Masked Executions" and "Masked Destroyer" -- and became a celebrated trainer to grapplers like Triple-H and Chyna. While earning more pay, and a wider audience, none have engraved their names into a era the way Kowalski and his compatriots did.

So we've cornered the Killer inside a wrestling school in North Andover, Mass., a small town just north of Boston.

The Chaotic Training Centre sits on the other side of railroad tracks and one fight floor below a dance studio. If you can drown out the sound of nearby men in tights tossing one another against the ropes and down onto the canvas ring, you can hear the softer sounds of ballet above.

Most of the early legends of the ring have long died away. Some spent their grey years in poverty and solitude. If they got that far. Yukon Eric drove himself into a church parking lot in 1965, put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. While he was away wrestling, his wife had sold their house, taken his assets and their two children, before disappearing.

Kowalski survived the demons, he now says, for reasons those who hated the Killer could never have suspected -- away from the ring, he lived like an angel.

"I didn't live like other wrestlers -- I was a loner," he says -- his big frame still formidable, but slightly hunched now.

He hasn't taken a drop of alcohol in decades. Doesn't smoke. Loves romantic, classical music and good books. He champions God when ever he can. On his lapel today, he wears a tiny, carved cherub, which watches over him. At 3 a.m. each day, he wakes up to pray and meditate.

And since the 1950s, he's been a steadfast vegetarian. Ask him, and he'll tell you a blue joke, involving oral sex. And then he'll laugh and laugh in a voice that owns any room.

'DOMESTIC PARTNERS'

Nearby, quietly listening, sits 75-year-old Theresa Dodd. She watches him with amusement and gentle adoration. Nothing like the way wrestling fans once saw him.

She is just slightly over 5 feet tall. A New England widow.

They met seven years ago, when he ran a school in Malden, Mass. They now live in the same house.

"We're domestic partners," she says, after an awkward pause, looking over at the big man, whose amazingly clay-like face is becoming increasingly hard as these questions push him towards a corner.

During a 1974 CBC radio interview, the articulate bruiser talked about music and injury, but was stunned when the interviewer asked: "No romance in your life, Killer?"

"You notice the quietness," he answered. "I won't commit myself to that. I like to keep my personal life a secret."

Besides, he continued: "The image I portray is not someone (women) want to bring home to their mothers."

Today, the legendary villain of the ring is still as guarded.

It's an alter ego he doesn't want you to ever see.

Talk to him about being hated -- you are on safe ground.

But ask about the kindness of a woman, found after a life as a bachelor, and be ready for a fight. And, yes, she understands.

He has a quick sense of humour, a love of children and the Virgin Mary, and has a temper -- but tries to hide it -- Theresa says as he painfully climbs into the nearby ring for our photographer.

"He's a true showman," she knows.

He talks about what they'd do if he ever won the lottery, but she knows where Kowalski feels his best -- as the Killer.

If he couldn't come to this gym twice a week, to train others, he wouldn't know what he'd do with himself.

In the ring now, the Killer grabs student Todd "Handsome Johnny" Smith hard by the nose, before tossing him like a rag to the mat. This is madness, fans. Down goes the Killer's boot -- right to Todd's groin. Oh, the inhumanity.

This is a world champion who took on Whipper Billy Watson 14 consecutive Wednesdays in London, Ont. This is the man who bested "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers for the Texas Heavyweight title. Now he's beating on a 20-year-old warehouse worker who spends his days "putting clothes in boxes." Someone call a ref. Ring a bell. Do something.

But Smith couldn't be happier for feigning the pain.

"The man's a legend -- I shook when I first met him," he says of the Killer at his side -- sweat pouring down Smith's stubbled cheeks. "His hand completely covers yours when you first shake his hand. It's a dream to learn from him."

Near the ring, 20-year-old security guard Fletcher Hillman keeps a close eye on the Killer. He wants to sign up.

"I've heard about him since I was in first grade," he gushes. "You don't get bigger than Killer Kowalski."

It takes a hurting effort for Kowalski to get in a ring. But once there, his muscles and reactions find themselves. He moves quick as he teaches. His game face is on. His timing convinces some outside the ring, he's really hurting Smith.

The Killer is loose again.

Theresa watches Kowalski, too -- holding his money clip and autographed pictures so he doesn't lose them in the ring.

"This is where he's most comfortable," she's come to learn.

Today, the Killer is unrepentant about how he became Canada's most hated man -- ready to confess to anything.

Except how he feels about the woman he'll go home with.

"Wrestling will always be his first love," Theresa whispers.

The one and only thing Walter "Killer" Kowalski has always seemed to fear in life, is that you would think any different.

AUGUST 9,2008

Late Friday, Walter "Killer" Kowalski suffered a heart attack in his nursing home outside Boston. He was admitted to Whidden Memorial Hospital in Everett. Saturday night, his wife and his brother were optimistic.

"I had prayed all night that he would fool everybody and get over it," said Theresa Kowalski. "We have to wait and see, but he was better today, and even the nurses said there was an improvement."

Sounding tired after a full day at the hospital, Theresa shared the roller-coaster ride of an experience. "He was in very bad shape last night after a massive heart attack that they said affected his brain, plus he had pneumonia," she said.

"He wasn't himself all day yesterday and I asked if he was okay and he said he was. When the nurses put him in the chair at around 6:00, after they left I saw his face go slack and white and I screamed for the nurses. They started pounding on his chest and called 9-1-1 and took him to the hospital. The doctor told me it was a matter of hours or days.

"This morning when I went in, he looked better. His eyes were clear, and they said that his problems seemed to have dropped down a little bit"

"It seems like he is improving," said Stan Spulnik, of Ottawa, debating when to leave to go his his brother.

They both explained that Killer is having difficulty trying to speak, and continues to have heart rate problems. Four wrestlers came to visit today -- two from Connecticut and two from New York -- that prompted Kowalski to try to talk, which is a good sign, said Theresa: "That's something that he couldn't do at all yesterday."

The 81-year-old wrestling great had been hospitalized in the Everett Nursing Home in Everett, Mass., for a few months. Confined to to bed because of wonky legs, and problematic knees, doctors refused to conduct surgery of his knees due to Kowalski's age and the pacemaker installed in his heart.

Growing up in Windsor, Ontario, Walter Spulnik -- his birth name -- was a tall, skinny kid, weighing 160 pounds on a 6-foot-4 frame at age 14. He found his way to the local YMCA, where others convinced him that weightlifting would easily add pounds to his frame. It worked, and he grew into a 6-foot-7, 270-pound man.

[...]

A rare photo of a smiling Killer Kowalski from 1964. P
[...]

Retired from the ring since 1977, Kowalski has been a trainer of wrestlers for years. His biggest name students are Triple H, Big John Studd, Chyna and Mike Shaw (Makhan Singh, Norman the Lunatic, Bastion Booger).

"Kowalski had a great school. He spent a lot of time with us," said Shaw.

Kowalski was presented with the Iron Mike Award in 2002 by the Cauliflower Alley Club, considered the top award in professional wrestling. He was inducted into the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2003, both the Wrestling Observer and WWE Halls of Fame in 1996, and the National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in Troy, Michigan in 2007.

Though he never released an autobiography, Kowalski did publish a book of his photography in 2001, entitled Killer Pics.

We will have much, much more on Kowalski in the near future, as writer Jason Clevett went to visit Kowalski and his wife Theresa at the nursing home last weekend.

KILLER KOWALSKI
1948-1992

Real Name: Wladek (Walter) Kowalski
AKA: Executioner #1; Tarzan Kowalski; Masked Destroyer
Height: 6'6" Weight: 280 .lbs
Born: Windsor, ON
Titles Held:
NWA Texas tag team (solo) 1950
Central States Heavyweight 1951
Pacific Coast (CA) tag team 1951
International (Quebec) title 1952-63 (11x)
Big Time Wrestling title 1958-61
Pacific Coast (BC) tag team 1961-62 (2x)
Stampede Canadian title 1962
WWWF U.S. tag team 1963
IWA (Australia) title 1964-67 (6x)
Hawaiian U.S. Heavyweight 1965-66
IWA (Australia) tag team 1967-71 (4x)
NWA America's title 1972
Grand Prix (Quebec) title 1972-73 (2x)
Grand Prix (Quebec) tag team 1972-73 (2x)
NWA Southern (FL) title 1975
WWWF tag team 1976

* * *
2,090 documented matches as of November 20, 2007

1948
05/06 Windsor, ON beat Dean Rockwell
05/10 Detroit, MI Won an 8-man Battle royal
05/13 Windsor, ON beat Frankie Clemons
05/17 Detroit, MI vs. Bert Rubi
05/25 Detroit, MI vs. Bunny Dunlop
06/01 Detroit, MI beat John Pavich
06/14 Detroit, MI vs. Sky Hi Lee
06/28 Detroit, MI no contest vs. Bert Rubi Matched stopped due to thunderstorm
07/15 Windsor, ON drew Bert Rubi
07/19 Detroit, MI vs. Frank Taylor
10/07 Windsor, ON beat Bill Steddum by DQ
10/11 Detroit, MI beat Frankie Taylor
10/18 Detroit, MI beat Bill Steddum
10/19 Detroit, MI lost to Frankie Taylor
10/22 Detroit, MI vs. Bert Rubi
10/26 Detroit, MI beat Frankie Taylor
11/01 Detroit, MI beat Bill Steddum
11/02 Detroit, MI beat Martin (Blimp) Levy
11/08 Detroit, MI vs. Ivan Rasputin
11/12 Detroit, MI vs. Ivan Kalmikoff
11/23 Detroit, MI vs. Gino Vagnone
11/29 Detroit, MI lost to Orville Brown
12/02 Windsor, ON beat Bill Steddum
12/07 Detroit, MI beat Frankie Taylor
12/13 Detroit, MI lost to Orville Brown
12/20 Detroit, MI drew Ivan Kalmikoff
12/20 Detroit, MI Won an 8-man Battle royal
12/22 St. Louis, MO beat Barney Bernard
12/28 Detroit, MI beat Gino Vagnone
12/31 Buffalo, NY beat Dan O'Connor

1949
01/06 Kansas City, MO beat Ivan Rasputin
01/13 Kansas City, MO lost to Buddy Rogers
01/20 Kansas City, MO lost to Orville Brown (NWA World champion)
02/03 Kansas City, MO beat Lou Newman
02/11 Chicago, IL drew Fritz Schnabel
02/17 Kansas City, MO lost to Red Phantom
02/24 Kansas City, MO w/. Bobby Bruns, lost to Red Phantom & Lou Newman
02/28 Saginaw, MI beat Don Koch
03/01 Cleveland, OH beat Jim Wright
03/04 Chicago, IL vs. Howard Cantonwine
03/07 Saginaw, MI vs. Jack Moore
03/08 Cleveland, OH beat Tony Sinatra & Pancho Valentino -- Handicap match
03/15 Cleveland, OH beat Don Lee
03/22 Cleveland, OH beat Alex Kasaboski
03/28 Saginaw, MI drew Primo Carnera
03/29 Cleveland, OH beat Wild Man Zimm
04/11 Saginaw, MI vs. Jim Spencer
04/26 Cleveland, OH beat Herb Freeman
05/03 Cleveland, OH beat Whitey Whittler
05/15 Detroit, MI lost to Primo Carnera
06/26 Kansas City, MO w/. Joe Pazandak, beat Orville Brown & Lou Newman
06/23 Kansas City, MO beat Lou Newman
06/26 Mount Pleasant, IA vs. Tommy Rice
06/30 Kansas City, MO beat Jim Wright
06/30 St. Louis, MO drew Lou Thesz
07/03 Waterloo, IA lost to Orville Brown (NWA World champion)
07/07 Columbus, OH w/. Jack Pesek, lost to Ivan Rasputin & Jack Vansky
07/09 Mansfield, OH beat Green Hornet
07/09 Mansfield, OH w/. Ronnie Etchison, lost to Jack Vansky & Green Hornet
07/21 Toronto, ON beat George O'Malley
07/28 Toronto, ON beat Dan O'Connor
08/04 Toronto, ON beat Abe Zvonkin
08/11 Toronto, ON beat Sky Hi Lee
08/18 Toronto, ON lost to "Whipper" Billy Watson by count out
08/25 Toronto, ON beat Billy Hansen
08/30 Hamilton, ON drew Fred Atkins
09/01 Toronto, ON beat Sky Hi Lee by DQ
09/15 Toronto, ON beat Dan O'Connor
09/30 Buffalo, NY lost to Sky Hi Lee
10/04 Syracuse, NY drew Jim Henry
10/07 Buffalo, NY beat Dan O'Connor
10/13 Toronto, ON beat Tiger Tasker
10/14 Buffalo, NY beat Tiger Tasker
10/19 Syracuse, NY beat Babe Sharkey
10/20 Toronto, ON beat Hard Boiled Hannigan
10/21 Buffalo, NY beat Jim "Goon" Henry
10/27 Toronto, ON lost to Yvon Robert
10/28 Buffalo, NY beat Babe Sharkey
11/01 Syracuse, NY beat Jim Henry
11/03 Toronto, ON beat Jim Henry by count out
11/07 Troy, NY vs. Yukon Eric
11/15 Syracuse, NY beat Sky Hi Lee
11/18 Buffalo, NY beat Sky Hi Lee
11/22 Syracuse, NY lost to Primo Carnera by DQ
11/25 Buffalo, NY lost to Primo Carnera
11/30 Toronto, ON beat Joe Christie
12/08 Toronto, ON beat Frank Taylor
12/15 Toronto, ON beat Angelo Cistoldi
12/23 Buffalo, NY lost to Fred Atkins
12/29 Toronto, ON w/. Ben Sharpe, beat Sky Hi Lee & Al Korman
12/30 Buffalo, NY lost to Sky Hi Lee

1950
01/03 Syracuse, NY lost to Sky Hi Lee
01/04 Rochester, NY lost to Fred Atkins
01/06 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz
01/09 Wichita, KS lost to Mike Sharpe by DQ
01/16 Wichita, KS lost to Mike Sharpe
01/20 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz by DQ
01/23 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
01/24 Minneapolis, MN lost to Jack Moore
01/26 Kansas City, KS w/. Vic Christy, lost to Ernie & Joe Dusek
01/27 St. Joseph, MO drew Otto Kuss
01/29 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz
01/30 Wichita, KS lost to Ellis Bashara by DQ
02/02 Kansas City, KS lost to Bill Longson
02/03 St. Louis, MO beat Otto Kuss
02/09 Kansas City, KS lost to Vic Christy
02/10 St. Joseph, MO drew Vic Holbrook
02/13 LaCrosse, WI vs. Ben Sharpe
02/14 Minneapolis, MN beat Dan Plechas
02/15 St. Paul, MN beat Dan Koch
02/16 St. Louis, MO beat Sky Hi Lee
02/17 St. Louis, MO w/. Lee Henning, beat Vic Holbrook & Maurice Torres
02/20 Memphis, TN beat Mike Sharpe
02/23 Kansas City, KS beat Vic Christy
02/27 Memphis, TN lost to Lou Thesz (NWA World)
03/01 St. Louis, MO lost to Bill Longson
03/02 Kansas City, KS lost to Bill Longson
03/06 Memphis, TN beat Mike & Ben Sharpe by DQ B Handicap match
03/09 Kansas City, KS lost to Lou Thesz
03/10 St. Joseph, MO beat Ray Gunkel
03/13 LaCrosse, WI vs. Dan Plechas
03/14 Minneapolis, MN lost to Dick Raines by DQ
03/15 St. Paul, MN beat Al Mills
03/17 St. Louis, MO beat Bill Longson
03/20 Memphis, TN beat Vic Christy
03/23 Kansas City, KS lost to Lee Henning
03/25 St. Joseph, MO beat Howard Cantonwine
03/27 Memphis, TN beat Ben Morgan
03/28 Indianapolis, IN lost to Lou Thesz
03/30 Kansas City, KS drew Tommy O'Toole
03/31 St. Louis, MO lost to Bill Longson
04/03 Memphis, TN lost to Lou Thesz
04/10 Wichita, KS lost to Bobby Bruns by count out
04/14 St. Louis, MO w/. Bill Longson vs. Bobby Bruns & Enrique Torres
04/17 Memphis, TN beat Pete Peterson
04/18 Dallas, TX w/. P.S. Powell, lost to George Penchoff & Ray Piret
04/19 San Antonio, TX beat Otto Kuss
04/20 Galveston, TX beat Marvin Jones
04/22 Houston, TX beat Danny McShain
04/24 La Crosse, WI drew Abe Kashey
04/25 Minneapolis, MN beat Earl McCready
04/28 Houston, TX beat Danny McShain
05/01 Minneapolis, MN lost to Bronko Nagurski
05/05 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
05/08 Hamilton, ON beat Earl McCready
05/12 St. Louis, MO beat Vic Holbrook
05/15 Memphis, TN beat Bill Longson
05/16 Detroit, MI lost to Primo Carnera
05/19 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
05/22 Memphis, TN lost to Bill Longson
05/29 Memphis, TN w/. Al Galento, lost to Bill Longson & Karol Krauser
06/05 Memphis, TN beat Willie Davis
08/07 Memphis, TN beat Nick Carter
08/08 Louisville, KY beat Ralph Garibaldi
08/14 Memphis, TN beat Joe Pazandak
08/14 Memphis, TN Won a Battle royal
08/16 Evansville, IN lost to Nick Carter by DQ Guest referee: Joe Louis
08/18 St. Louis, MO beat Nick Carter, drew Jim Wright - Handicap match
08/21 Fort Worth, TX beat George Bollas
08/22 Dallas, TX beat Buddy Rogers
08/23 San Antonio, TX beat Bobby Bruns
08/24 Galveston, TX beat Bobby Bruns
08/25 Houston, TX lost to George Bollas
08/28 Fort Worth, TX lost to Gorgeous George by DQ
08/29 Dallas, TX beat Verne Gagne
08/29 Dallas, TX beat George Bollas
08/29 Dallas, TX lost to Bobby Bruns
08/30 San Antonio, TX beat Dick Raines
08/30 San Antonio, TX beat Sonny Myers
08/30 San Antonio, TX beat George Bollas
08/30 San Antonio, TX beat Verne Gagne
08/31 Galveston, TX beat George Bollas
09/01 Houston, TX beat Al Lovelock & Myers - Handicap match
09/04 Fort Worth, TX beat Bob Wagner
09/05 Dallas, TX lost to Lou Thesz
09/06 San Antonio, TX lost to Lou Thesz
09/07 Galveston, TX beat Bob Wagner
09/08 Houston, TX beat Bob Wagner
09/09 Fort Worth, TX beat George Bollas & Roy Graham - Handicap match
09/14 Kansas City, KS beat Warren Bockwinkel
09/18 Wichita, KS beat Tommy O'Toole
09/25 Wichita, KS beat Wladislaw Talun
09/26 Nashville, TN beat Al Lovelock
09/27 Evansville, IN lost to Ray Eckert
10/02 Detroit, MI lost to Lou Thesz
10/10 Hannibal, MO beat Tommy O'Toole
10/11 Evansville, IN beat Ray Eckert by DQ
10/13 St. Louis, MO beat Sky Hi Lee
10/17 Minneapolis, MN beat Dick Raines
10/24 Minneapolis, MN lost to Wladislaw Talun by DQ
10/25 LaCrosse, WI vs. Abe Kashey
10/27 Winnipeg, MB lost to Bronko Nagurski by DQ
10/30 Memphis, TN w/. Bill Longson, lost to Fred Atkins & Ray Eckert
10/31 Nashville, TN beat Tom Mahoney
11/01 Evansville, IN w/. Warren Bockwinkel, lost to Ray Eckert & Fred Atkins
11/04 Chicago, IL lost to Jumping Rocco by DQ
11/07 Nashville, TN beat Lou Thesz
11/13 Memphis, TN beat Ray Eckert by DQ
11/15 Evansville, IN lost to Fred Atkins
11/23 Kansas City, KS beat Mr. Moto
11/27 Wichita, KS drew Otto Kuss
11/30 Kansas City, KS beat Otto Kuss
12/04 Fort Worth, TX beat Danny McShain
12/06 San Antonio, TX beat Danny Savich
12/07 Galveston, TX vs. Danny McShain
12/11 Fort Worth, TX beat Duke Keomuka & Danny Savich Handicap match
*Wins the NWA Texas tag team titles
12/13 Dallas, TX beat Danny McShain
12/14 Galveston, TX vs. Danny McShain & Chico Gracia Handicap match
12/15 Houston, TX beat Sandy O'Donnell
12/18 Fort Worth, TX beat Danny McShain & Red Berry Handicap match
12/20 Dallas, TX lost to Lou Thesz
12/26 Minneapolis, MN beat Hans Hermann
12/27 Des Moines, IA w/. Joe Benecassa, beat Jack Conley & Joe Dusek
12/29 St. Louis, MO beat Athol Layton
12/30 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz

1951
01/02 Minneapolis, MN beat Hans Hermann
01/03 Des Moines, IA w/. Barney Bernard, beat Ernie & Joe Dusek
01/04 Rochester, MN beat Joe Dusek
01/08 Memphis, TN lost to Ray Eckert by DQ
01/10 Evansville, IN drew "Whipper" Billy Watson
01/15 Memphis, TN beat Ray Eckert
01/16 Kansas City, KS lost to Lou Thesz
01/19 St. Louis, MO beat Jim Wright
01/22 Memphis, TN beat Bill Longson
01/25 Kansas City, KS beat Bill Longson
*Won the Central States Heavyweight title
02/02 St. Louis, MO beat Pete Managoff
02/03 Chicago, IL beat Joe Millich
02/05 Memphis, TN lost to Lou Thesz
02/09 St. Paul, MN beat Al Mills
02/13 Indianapolis, IN drew Earl McCready
02/14 Evansville, IN lost to Green Phantom
02/15 St. Louis, MO lost to Yukon Eric
02/19 Hannibal, ?? beat Pete Managoff
02/20 Montreal, QC beat Primo Carnera
02/23 St. Paul, MN beat Hans Hermann
02/24 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Hans Hermann & Zebra Kid
02/27 Columbus, OH beat Jim Henry
03/02 St. Louis, MO beat Yukon Eric
03/03 Chicago, IL beat Hans Hermann
03/06 Topeka, KS beat Johnny Valentine
03/08 Kansas City, KS beat Ray Eckert
03/09 St. Paul, MN beat Frank Marconi
03/15 Kansas City, KS beat Ray Eckert
03/16 St. Paul, MN drew Sandor Szabo
03/21 St. Louis, MO beat Primo Carnera
03/22 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, lost to Hans Hermann & Zebra Kid
03/24 Austin, MN vs. Hans Hermann
03/26 Memphis, TN beat Ray Eckert
03/30 Chicago, IL beat Pete Managoff
04/03 Little Rock, AR beat Earl McCready
04/06 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz
04/20 Chicago, IL beat Hans Schnabel
04/24 Minneapolis, MN beat George Bollas
04/25 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Hans Hermann & Zebra Kid
05/01 Minneapolis, MN beat George Bollas
05/03 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Abe Kashey & Zebra Kid
05/08 San Francisco, CA beat Juan Humberto
05/12 Fresno, CA beat Larry Moquin
05/15 San Francisco, CA w/. Sandor Szabo, beat Hard Boiled Haggarty & Jack Kennedy
05/16 San Jose, CA beat Ben Sharpe
05/17 Stockton, CA w/. Johnny Valentine, beat Hard Boiled Haggarty & Ben Sharpe
05/18 Santa Rosa, CA w/. Johnny Valentine, beat Hard Boiled Haggarty & Juan Humberto
05/19 Fresno, CA vs. Warren Bockwinkel
05/22 San Francisco, CA w/. Sandor Szabo, lost to Ben & Mike Sharpe
05/24 Stockton, CA w/. Johnny Valentine, drew Ben & Mike Sharpe
05/29 San Francisco, CA w/. Sandor Szabo, drew Ben & Mike Sharpe
05/31 San Jose, CA beat Warren Bockwinkel
06/02 Fresno, CA w/. Vincent Lopez, lost to Ben & Mike Sharpe
06/04 Sacramento, CA beat Johnny Valentine
06/05 San Francisco, CA beat Warren Bockwinkel
06/06 Watsonville, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Warren Bockwinkel & Vincent Lopez
06/08 Oakland, CA beat Hard Boiled Haggarty
06/09 Fresno, CA w/. Vincent Lopez vs. Hard Boiled Haggarty & Dutch Hefner
06/11 Sacramento, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Johnny Valentine & Sandor Szabo
06/12 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, vs. Johnny Valentine & Kennedy
06/13 San Jose, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Vincent Lopez & Bobby Bruns
06/14 Stockton, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Johnny Valentine & Pete Peterson
06/20 San Jose, CA beat Johnny Valentine
06/21 Stockton, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Lucky Simunovich
06/25 Sacramento, CA drew Sandor Szabo
06/26 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, drew Bobby Bruns & Ray Villmer
06/27 San Jose, CA w/. Hans Hermann, drew Warren Bockwinkel & Ray Villmer
06/28 Stockton, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Lucky Simunovich
07/02 Sacramento, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Gino Garibaldi & Vincent Lopez
07/03 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Gino Garibaldi & Bobby Bruns
07/05 Stockton, CA beat Bobby Bruns
07/06 Oakland, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Vic Holbrook
07/07 Fresno, CA w/. Hans Hermann, vs. Vincent Lopez & Leo Nomellini
07/10 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Bobby Bruns & Leo Nomellini by DQ
07/12 San Jose, CA lost to Billy Hansen
07/14 Fresno, CA w/. Angelo Cistoldi, beat Vincent Lopez & Leo Nomellini
07/17 San Francisco, CA beat Howard Cantonwine
07/18 San Jose, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Bobby Bruns & Vic Holbrook by DQ
07/19 Stockton, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Vincent Lopez & Leo Nomellini
07/24 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Bobby Bruns & Leo Nomellini
07/26 San Jose, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Vic Holbrook
07/28 Fresno, CA w/. Hard Boiled Haggarty, lost to Johnny Valentine & Vincent Lopez
07/30 Sacramento, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bob McCune & Lucky Simunovich
07/31 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Vic Holbrook
08/01 San Jose, CA beat Vic Holbrook
08/03 Oakland, CA beat Vic Holbrook
08/06 Sacramento, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Ray Villmer & Lucky Simunovich
08/07 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, drew Hard Boiled Haggarty & Tom Rice
08/08 San Jose, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Bobby Bruns & Lucky Simunovich
08/10 Oakland, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Ray Villmer
08/13 Sacramento, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Ray Villmer & Lucky Simunovich
08/14 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, beat Bobby Bruns & Ray Villmer
09/05 San Francisco, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Hard Boiled Haggarty & Tom Rice
*Lost the Pacific Coast tag team titles
09/06 Stockton, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Ron Etchison & Ray Villmer by DQ
09/10 Vallejo, CA drew Sandor Szabo
09/11 San Francisco, CA beat Bob McCune
09/14 Santa Rosa, CA w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Ron Etchison & Sandor Szabo
09/17 Vallejo, CA drew Vincent Lopez
09/18 San Francisco, CA lost to Lou Thesz
09/20 Stockton, CA lost to Lou Thesz
09/21 Santa Rosa, CA lost to Ron Etchison by DQ
09/24 Vallejo, CA w/. Laverne Baxter, lost to Vincent Lopez & Sandor Szabo by DQ
09/25 San Francisco, CA drew Sandor Szabo
10/01 Wood River, IL vs. Bobby Managoff
10/05 St. Louis, MO lost to Gene Stanlee
10/06 Chicago, IL beat Jack Moore
10/09 Minneapolis, MN beat Otto Kuss
10/11 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Abe Zvonkin & Jack Dillon
10/12 St. Paul, MN beat Abe Zvonkin
10/15 Minneapolis, MN beat Pat O'Connor
10/19 Winnipeg, MB beat Yukon Eric
10/20 Chicago, IL beat Freddie Blassie
10/25 Sterling, IL vs. Walter Palmer
10/26 Milwaukee, WI beat Barney Bernard
11/07 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Lou Thesz
11/08 Toronto, ON beat Dan O'Connor
11/09 Chicago, IL lost to Lou Thesz
11/14 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
11/15 St. Louis, MO beat Barney Bernard
11/20 Minneapolis, MN beat Barney Bernard
11/21 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Barney Bernard & Dan Plechas
11/23 St. Paul, MN beat Hans Schmidt
11/24 Chicago, IL lost to Verne Gagne
11/27 Minneapolis, MN lost to Bronko Nagurski
11/29 St. Louis, MO lost to Mighty Atlas & Bobby Managoff B Handicap match
11/30 St. Louis, MO drew Bobby Managoff (60 mins)
12/06 Galveston, TX beat Mighty Atlas
12/11 Fort Worth, TX beat Hans Schnabel
12/12 San Antonio, TX beat Fred Atkins
12/14 Galveston, TX beat Hans Schnabel
12/15 Forth Worth, TX drew Lou Thesz
12/19 San Antonio, TX beat Mighty Atlas
12/20 Galveston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
12/27 Kansas City, MO drew Masked Monster

1952
01/01 Minneapolis, MN lost to Butch Levy by DQ
01/02 Rochester, MN w/. Verne Gagne, beat Tiny Mills & Ivan Rasputin
01/04 St. Louis, MO lost to Billy Watson by DQ
01/08 Indianapolis, IN lost to Otto Kuss by DQ
01/12 Milwaukee, WI beat Fred Von Schacht
01/14 Camden, NJ beat Ben Morgan
01/15 Ottawa, ON lost to Ernie Dusek by DQ
01/16 Montreal, QC lost to Lou Thesz by DQ
01/18 St. Louis, MO beat Billy Watson
01/19 Brockton, ?? beat Frank James & Tiger Tasker - handicap match
01/22 Ottawa, ON beat Ernie Dusek
01/23 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
01/24 Boston, MA beat Man Mountain Dean Jr. & Wally Dern - Handicap match
01/29 Ottawa, ON drew Yukon Eric
01/30 Montreal, QC beat Ernie Dusek
01/31 Boston, MA beat Golden Terror (Bobby Stewart)
02/01 St. Louis, MO lost to Bobby Managoff
02/04 Camden, NJ lost to Buddy Rogers
02/06 Holyoke, MA beat Les Ryan
02/07 Boston, MA beat Ernie Dusek
02/11 Omaha, NE lost to Matt Murphy by DQ
02/11 Omaha, NE beat Jack Pesek
02/12 Minneapolis, MN beat Tiny Mills
02/16 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, lost to George Bollas & Johnny Moochy by count out
02/20 Montreal, QC beat Primo Carnera
02/21 Boston, MA lost to Ernie & Emil Dusek by DQ - Handicap match
02/22 Providence, RI beat Guy LaRose
02/28 Rochester, MN w/. Pat O'Connor, beat George Bollas & Johnny Moochy
02/28 Winnipeg, MB beat Yukon Eric
03/01 Milwaukee, WI lost to Lou Thesz
03/03 Omaha, NE beat Alo Leilani
03/05 Des Moines, IA beat Gene Dubuque
03/08 Rochester, MN beat Tiny Mills
03/11 Minneapolis, MN beat Fred Von Schacht by DQ
03/14 St. Louis, MO beat Mike Mazurki, lost to Enrique Torres - Handicap match
03/18 Minneapolis, MN beat Mike Mazurki
03/20 Kansas City, MO drew Jim Henry
03/24 Philadelphia, PA drew Bobby Managoff
03/25 Ottawa, ON w/. Bull Curry, beat Bobby Managoff & Larry Moquin
03/26 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Bobby Managoff
04/01 Ottawa, ON w/. Bull Curry, lost to Manuel Cortez & Bobby Managoff
04/02 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
*Won the International Heavyweight title
04/04 St. Louis, MO beat Ray Eckert
04/07 Memphis, TN lost to Ray Eckert by DQ
04/10 Kansas City, MO beat Jim Henry
04/14 Memphis, TN beat Frank Taylor
04/14 Memphis, TN lost to Ray Eckert
04/15 Indianapolis, IN beat Mike Mazurki
04/17 Kansas City, MO beat Mike Mazurki
04/18 St. Louis, MO w/. Mike Mazurki & Ray Eckert, drew Al Lovelock, Bobby Managoff, & Enrique Torres
04/21 Fort Worth, TX beat Mr. Moto
04/22 Dallas, TX lost to Mr. Moto & Duke Keomuka - Handicap match
04/23 San Antonio, TX lost to Lou Thesz by DQ
04/24 Galveston, TX beat Ray Gunkel
04/25 Houston, TX beat Great Scott
04/28 Fort Worth., TX beat Ray Gunkel
04/29 Dallas, TX beat Mr. Moto & Duke Keomuka by DQ - Handicap match
04/30 San Antonio, TX beat George Bollas
05/01 Galveston, TX beat George Bollas
05/02 Houston, TX lost to Mr. Moto
05/05 Fort Worth, TX beat George Bollas & Ivan Kalmikoff - Handicap match
05/06 Dallas, TX beat George Bollas
05/06 Dallas, TX w/. Ray Gunkel & Reggie Lisowski, beat George Bollas, Duke Keomuka, & Mr. Moto
05/07 San Antonio, TX beat Mr. Moto
05/07 San Antonio, TX drew Duke Keomuka
05/08 Galveston, TX beat George Bollas & Ivan Kalmikoff Handicap match
05/09 Houston, TX beat Duke Keomuka & Mr. Moto - Handicap match
05/12 Philadelphia, PA beat Gene Stanlee
05/13 Altoona, PA beat Frank Valois
05/14 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
05/15 Milwaukee, WI beat Mighty Atlas
05/16 Chicago, IL drew Fred Von Schacht
05/19 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz (NWA World champion)
05/27 Ottawa, ON beat Vincent Lopez
05/28 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
05/29 Boston, MA beat Yukon Eric
06/04 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers by DQ
06/12 Boston, MA no contest vs. Don Eagle
06/18 Montreal, QC beat Mr. Moto by DQ
06/24 Ottawa, ON beat Mr. Moto by DQ
06/27 Chicago, IL w/. Bill Longson & Walter Palmer, beat Mighty Atlas, Ivan Rasputin, & Great Togo
07/02 Holyoke, MA beat Ovila Asselin
07/04 North Attleboro, MA beat Ovila Asselin
07/08 Ottawa, ON drew Billy Watson
07/09 Montreal, QC drew Larry Moquin
07/26 Milwaukee, WI no contest vs. Hans Schmidt
07/28 Memphis, TN beat Ray Eckert
07/28 Memphis, TN w/. Fred Blassie & Farmer Jones, beat Ray Eckert, Al Galento, & Frank Murdoch
07/29 Indianapolis, IN beat Otto Kuss
08/06 Montreal, QC beat Larry Moquin
08/12 Ottawa, ON w/. Joe Christie, no contest vs. Larry Moquin & Billy Darnell
08/13 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
08/19 Ottawa, ON w/. Joe Christie, beat Larry Moquin & Billy Darnell
08/23 Memphis, TN beat Ivan Rasputin
08/25 Milwaukee, WI lost to Hans Schmidt
09/02 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Buddy Rogers
09/03 Montreal, QC beat Don Leo Jonathan
09/16 Ottawa, ON w/. Joe Christie, beat Yvon Robert & Buddy Rogers by DQ
09/17 Montreal, QC drew Buddy Rogers
09/30 Ottawa, ON beat Johnny Valentine by DQ
10/01 Montreal, QC drew Tarzan Zorra
10/02 Holyoke, MA drew Don Leo Jonathan
10/10 Hartford, CT beat Johnny Valentine
10/14 Boston, MA beat Larry Moquin
10/17 St. Louis, MO beat Vic Christy
10/21 Ottawa, ON drew Johnny Valentine
10/22 Montreal, QC beat Tarzan Zorra
10/28 Boston, MA beat Tarzan Zorra
10/29 Holyoke, MA beat Rebel Russell
10/31 St. Louis, MO w/. Hans Hermann, drew Billy Watson & Pat O'Connor
11/06 Ottawa, ON lost to Lou Thesz by DQ
11/11 Boston, MA drew Pat O'Connor
11/12 Montreal, QC beat Tarzan Zorra
11/14 St. Louis, MO beat Bob Orton, drew Bill Melby Handicap match
11/17 Hannibal, ?? beat Jim Henry
11/21 St. Louis, MO w/. Jim Henry & Bill Miller, beat Bill Longson, Frankie Talaber, & Dizzy Davis
11/24 Memphis, TN lost to Hans Hermann
11/25 Minneapolis, MN beat Ivan Kameroff
11/27 Rochester, MN w/. Verne Gagne, beat Hard Boiled Haggarty & Bob Orton
11/28 Winnipeg, MB beat Hard Boiled Haggarty
12/02 Rochester, MN w/. Paul Baillargeon, drew Al & Tiny Mills
12/02 Boston, MA lost to Buddy Rogers by DQ
12/03 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Great Togo
12/05 St. Louis, MO w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Billy Watson & Pat O'Connor
12/10 Montreal, QC beat Great Togo
12/12 Winnipeg, MB beat Hard Boiled Haggarty
12/15 LaCrosse, WI w/. Paul Baillargeon, beat Hard Boiled Haggarty & Joe Pazandak by DQ
12/16 Minneapolis, MN beat Tiny Mills by DQ
12/19 Winnipeg, MB w/. Paul Baillargeon, drew Al & Tiny Mills
12/22 Memphis, TN beat Hans Hermann
12/26 St. Louis, MO w/. Hans Hermann, lost to Bill Longson & Bill Miller
12/29 Memphis, TN lost to Hans Hermann

1953
01/02 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
01/06 Kansas City, KS beat Hans Hermann by DQ
01/09 St. Louis, MO beat Billy Watson by DQ
01/13 Ottawa, ON beat Don Leo Jonathan
01/14 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric by DQ
*This Montreal match was the first wrestling match taped in Canada for television broadcast.
01/15 Toronto, ON beat Frank Taylor
01/22 Toronto, ON beat Chief Big Heart
01/23 St. Louis, MO lost to Billy Watson
01/24 Chicago, IL beat Billy McDaniels
01/27 Minneapolis, MN lost to Hard Boiled Haggarty
01/29 Kansas City, KS beat Hans Hermann
01/31 Chicago, IL beat Ray Stern
02/04 Los Angeles, CA beat Hombre Montana
02/05 Long Beach, CA vs. Zebra Kid
02/07 Chicago, IL beat Ed White
02/12 Toronto, ON beat Bobo Brazil
02/13 Winnipeg, MB w/. Bronko Nagurski, beat Ike Eakins & Al Mills
02/14 Chicago, IL beat Ron Etchison
02/17 Syracuse, NY vs. Bill Parks
02/18 Montreal, QC beat Bobo Brazil
02/23 Ottawa, ON lost to Verne Gagne
02/24 Syracuse, NY vs. Ron Etchison
02/25 Montreal, QC lost to Verne Gagne
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
02/26 Hollywood, CA beat Hombre Montana
02/27 St. Louis, MO w/. Bill Melby, beat Hans Schmidt Handicap match
03/03 Syracuse, NY vs. Hans Schmidt
03/06 Chicago, IL beat Ron Etchison
03/11 Des Moines, IA beat Barney Bernard
03/13 St. Louis, MO lost to Hans Schmidt by DQ
03/20 Buffalo, NY beat Vince Lopez
03/26 Toronto, ON drew Billy Watson
03/28 Benton Harbour, MI vs. Ron Etchison
03/31 Kansas City, KS lost to Lou Thesz
04/04 Buffalo, NY beat Sandor Kovacs
04/07 Saratoga Springs, ?? beat Lucky Simunovich
04/09 St. Louis, MO beat Hans Schmidt by DQ
04/10 Chicago, IL lost to Verne Gagne by DQ
04/13 Bloomington, MN beat Mighty Atlas
04/18 Chicago, IL beat Chief Big Heart
04/25 Milwaukee, WI beat Hans Schmidt
05/04 Saratoga Springs, ?? lost to Pat O'Connor
05/05 Syracuse, NY beat Pat O'Connor
05/06 Montreal, QC beat Verne Gagne
*Won the International Heavyweight title (2)
05/08 Chicago, IL lost to Hans Schmidt by DQ
05/11 Peoria, IL beat Walter Palmer
05/12 Galesburg, ?? beat Bill Mleby
05/15 Carbondale, ?? beat Pat O'Connor
05/18 Erie, PA beat Frank Taylor
05/19 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Billy Watson
05/19 Ottawa, ON w/. Tiger Tasker, lost to Yvon Robert & Johnny Rougeau
05/20 Montreal, QC lost to Yvon Robert & Billy Watson - Handicap match
05/27 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
05/30 Afton, ?? beat Al Costello
06/02 Syracuse, NY beat Hans Schmidt
06/04 Toledo, OH no contest vs. Yukon Eric
06/08 Albany, NY beat Bill Melby
06/09 Syracuse, NY beat Verne Gagne
06/11 Toledo, OH beat Verne Gagne
06/15 Wilkes, Barre, PA beat Vincent Lopez & Bill Melby - Handicap match
06/16 Syracuse, NY lost to Verne Gagne
06/20 St. Louis, MO beat Ivan Rasputin
06/22 Amsterdam, NY beat Bob Orton
06/24 San Antonio, TX beat Bull Curry
06/25 Galveston, TX beat Bull Curry
06/26 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
06/29 Beaumont, TX beat Jim Wright
06/30 Dallas, TX beat Ray Gunkel
07/01 San Antonio, TX beat Duke Keomuka
07/02 Galveston, TX beat Ray Gunkel
07/03 Houston, TX beat Bull Curry
07/06 Beaumont, TX beat Duke Keomuka
07/07 Dallas, TX beat Bull Curry
07/08 Montreal, QC lost to Yvon Robert
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
07/21 Syracuse, NY lost to Yukon Eric
07/27 Peoria, IL beat Sky Hi Lee by DQ
07/28 Galesburg, ?? beat Hans Schmidt by DQ
07/29 Springfield, ?? beat Sky Hi Lee
08/10 Peoria, IL beat Sky Hi Lee
08/11 Hamilton, ON beat Ilio DiPaolo
08/12 Montreal, QC beat Paul Baillargeon
08/19 Montreal, QC beat Yvon Robert by DQ
*Won the International Heavyweight title (3)
08/24 Peoria, IL beat Pat O'Connor
08/25 Galesburg, ?? beat Sonny Myers
08/28 Oneonta, NY beat Don Evans
09/01 Syracuse, NY beat Pat O'Connor
09/12 Onsonta, NY beat Don Evans
09/12 St. Louis, MO beat Roy McClarty
09/19 Milwaukee, WI beat Sky Hi Lee
09/22 Ottawa, ON beat Ernie Dusek
09/23 Montreal, QC drew Yvon Robert
09/28 Omaha, NE beat Yukon Eric
10/03 Moline, IL beat Barney Bernard
10/05 Omaha, NE lost to Verne Gagne by DQ
10/06 Minneapolis, MN lost to Paul Baillargeon by DQ
10/09 St. Louis, MO beat Mighty Atlas
10/10 Moline, IL lost to Yukon Eric
10/14 Boston, MA drew Don Leo Jonathan
10/17 Milwaukee, WI w/. Pat O'Connor, beat Sky Hi Lee & Hans Schmidt
10/19 Niagara Falls, NY drew Athol Layton
10/24 Chicago, IL beat Vic Holbrook
10/27 New York, NY beat Gene Stanlee
10/28 Montreal, QC beat Bronko Nagurski
10/31 Chicago, IL beat Angelo Poffo
11/03 Sioux City, IA vs. Mighty Atlas
11/04 Des Moines, IA beat Bob Orton
11/05 Cedar Rapids, IA lost to Pat O'Connor
11/07 Chicago, IL beat Bull Allen
11/09 Peoria, IL beat Sky Hi Lee
11/10 Minneapolis, MN beat Yukon Eric
11/12 Rochester, MN w/. Tony Baillargeon, beat Kenji Shibuya & Mighty Ursus by DQ
11/14 Moline, IL lost to Hans Schmidt
11/16 Wisconsin Rapids, WI vs. Vince Lopez Guest Ref: Jack Dempsey
11/17 Minneapolis, MN lost to Yukon Eric by DQ
11/20 Chicago, IL w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Ben & Mike Sharpe by DQ
11/21 Milwaukee, WI lost to Lou Thesz
11/23 Boston, MA lost to Don Leo Jonathan by DQ
11/26 New York, NY lost to Verne Gagne
11/28 St. Louis, MO beat Paul Baillargeon

Realistic: Pro Wrestlers Fined $400 for Fighting
(Waterloo Daily Courier; November 29, 1953)
NEW YORK - A pair of professional wrestlers put on too convincing a performance Friday and were fined $400 for it.

New York state Athletic Commissioner Robert Christenberry fined Wladek (Killer) Kowalski $300 and Verne Gagne $100 for unbecoming actions over and beyond their grunt-and-groan duties in a Thursday night match at Madison Square Garden.

They interrupted their match to do battle and a corps of special police had to intervene to restore order.

12/01 Ottawa, ON lost to Yukon Eric
12/02 Montreal, QC beat Don Leo Jonathan
*Won the World Heavyweight title
12/11 Chicago, IL no contest vs. Verne Gagne
12/12 Milwaukee, WI w/. Pat O'Connor, no contest vs. Ben & Mike Sharpe
12/14 Erie, PA beat Hans Schmidt
12/15 Syracuse, NY beat Athol Layton
12/16 Montreal, QC beat Verne Gagne
12/30 Erie, PA beat Hans Schmidt

1954
01/02 St. Louis, MO beat Hans Hermann
01/05 Wilkes-Barre, PA lost to Ray Gunkel by DQ

WRESTLER IS SUSPENDED
(Williamsport, Pennsylvania; January 6, 1954)
Wrestler Killer Kowalski today was fined $100 and suspended by the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission for refusing to obey a referee in a Wilkes-Barre bout last night.

Commissioner George Jones said Kowalski's suspension will stand until the fine is paid. The fine and suspension was ordered after Jones received a report on the incident from the commissions' Chief Deputy in the Wilkes-Barre area, Anthony Kilgallon.

Jones said the report showed that Kowalski, wrestling Ray Gunkel, refused to leave the ring when disqualified and ordered to do so by Referee John Kelly.

"His actions were such that he could have incited riot and we won't stand for that," Jones
commented. "Naturally he'll have a chance for a hearing on our action if he seeks it."

01/06 Erie, PA drew Verne Gagne
01/09 Albany, NY lost to Hans Schmidt by DQ
01/14 Erie, PA beat Hans Schmidt by DQ
01/15 Chicago, IL beat Yukon Eric
01/18 Boston, MA drew Don Leo Jonathan
01/19 New York, NY beat Hans Schmidt
01/20 Montreal, QC drew Antonino Rocca
01/23 St. Louis, MO beat Vern Taft
01/27 Montreal, QC drew Antonino Rocca
01/30 Chicago, IL beat Matt Murphy
02/03 Binghamton, NY beat Hans Schmidt
02/05 Saratoga Springs, ?? beat Yukon Eric
02/10 New York, NY drew Yukon Eric
02/12 St. Louis, MO beat Pat O'Connor
02/17 Des Moines, IA beat Yukon Eric
02/19 Waterloo, IA lost to Ray Gunkel by DQ
02/20 Chicago, IL beat Danno O'Shocker
02/24 Des Moines, IA lost to Hans Schmidt
02/25 Philadelphia, PA lost to Hans Schmidt
02/27 Chicago, IL beat Pete Managoff
03/01 Peoria, IL beat Pat O'Connor
03/03 Saratoga Springs, ?? beat Ivan Rasputin
03/05 Chicago, IL lost to Antonino Rocca
03/06 St. Louis, MO beat Mike Lane
03/09 Indianapolis, IN beat Ray Eckert
03/15 Peoria, IL drew Ray Gunkel
03/16 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Al & Tiny Mills
03/17 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
03/23 Syracuse, NY lost to Hans Schmidt
03/24 Lancaster, PA beat Don Leo Jonathan
03/29 Boston, MA drew Bobby Managoff
03/31 Saratoga Springs, ?? drew Ray Gunkel
04/01 Erie, PA beat Ray Gunkel
04/03 St. Louis, MO beat Vic Holbrook
04/13 Minneapolis, MN no contest vs. Pat O'Connor
04/20 Minneapolis, MN lost to Pat O'Connor by DQ
04/21 Springfield, ?? drew Ray Gunkel
05/03 Memphis, TN beat Ray Eckert
05/05 Evansville, IN beat Johnny Valentine by DQ
05/11 Ottawa, ON drew Yvon Robert
05/12 Montreal, QC lost to Antonino Rocca
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
05/13 Toledo, OH no contest vs. Antonino Rocca
05/19 Montreal, QC beat Antonino Rocca
*Won the International Heavyweight title (4)
05/24 Scranton, PA lost to Antonino Rocca
05/27 Cleveland, OH beat Andre Drapp
05/29 Canton, OH vs. Pierre LaSalle (Eddie Auger)
07/06 Rutland, ?? beat Bobby Managoff
07/21 Montreal, QC lost to Pat O'Connor
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
08/02 Seattle, WA w/. Roger Mackay, beat Ben Sharpe & Harry Levine
08/08 Honolulu, HI beat Rocky Brown
08/15 Honolulu, HI drew John Paul Henning
08/22 Honolulu, HI beat Karl Von Schober
08/29 Honolulu, HI drew Mike Sharpe
09/05 Honolulu, HI lost to John Paul Henning
09/12 Honolulu, HI w/. Pedro Godoy, lost to John Paul Henning & Bobby Bruns
09/14 Minneapolis, MN lost to Karl Karlsson by DQ
09/15 Winnipeg, MB w/. Jack Witzig, drew Bob McCune & Hard Boiled Haggarty
09/21 Ottawa, ON lost to Yvon Robert by DQ
09/22 Montreal, QC beat Stan Holek
09/23 Washington DC drew Antonino Rocca
09/28 Ottawa, ON drew Bobby Managoff
09/29 Montreal, QC lost to Pat O'Connor
10/15 St. Louis, MO beat Don Leo Jonathan
10/29 St. Louis, MO beat Buddy Rogers
11/03 Montreal, QC lost to Pat O'Connor
11/08 Boston, MA beat Prince Maivia
11/10 Montreal, QC beat Pat O'Connor
*Won the International Heavyweight title (5)
11/17 Kingsport, TN vs. Clyde Steeves
11/22 Memphis, TN beat Stu Gibson
11/29 Memphis, TN lost to Johnny Valentine
12/04 St. Louis, MO drew Bobby Managoff
12/06 Memphis, TN lost to Johnny Valentine
12/08 Montreal, QC beat Yvon Robert
12/09 Ottawa, ON drew Antonino Rocca
12/15 Montreal, QC w/. Frank Valois, lost to Roy McClarty & Pat O'Connor
12/16 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Pat O'Connor
12/17 Quebec City, QC no contest vs. Pat O'Connor

1955
01/07 St. Louis, MO w/. Bill Miller, lost to Guy & Joe Brunetti
01/10 Memphis, TN lost to Ray Eckert
01/17 Memphis, TN lost to Ray Eckert
01/18 Boston, MA beat Don Leo Jonathan
01/20 Kansas City, KS lost to Bill Longson
01/21 St. Louis, MO beat Johnny Valentine
02/01 Cleveland, OH no contest vs. Primo Carnera
02/03 Columbus, OH beat Johnny Swenski
02/04 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz
02/15 Cleveland, OH beat Primo Carnera
02/16 Mansfield, OH no contest vs. Stan Holek
02/18 Winnipeg, MB w/. Dick Raines, lost to Fred Atkins & Hard Boiled Haggarty
02/19 St. Paul, MN lost to Hard Boiled Haggarty
02/22 Cleveland, OH lost to Wilbur Snyder
02/23 Mansfield, OH lost to Stan Holek
03/02 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
03/03 Ottawa, ON beat Paul Baillargeon
03/09 Montreal, QC lost to Pat O'Connor by DQ
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
03/10 Ottawa, ON lost to Bobby Managoff
03/16 Montreal, QC lost to Pat O'Connor
12/08 Ottawa, ON beat Larry Moquin
12/14 Montreal, QC beat Don Leo Jonathan
*Won the International Heavyweight title (6)
12/22 New York, NY beat Manuel Cortez
12/28 Montreal, QC beat Bill Miller
12/29 Ottawa, ON beat Karl Von Albers

1956
01/11 New York, NY beat Pat O'Connor
01/13 St. Louis, MO lost to Pat O'Connor & Wilbur Snyder Handicap match
01/18 Montreal, QC beat Lou Thesz by DQ
01/25 Montreal, QC beat Pat O'Connor
02/01 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Buddy Rogers
02/06 Boston, MA lost to Pat O'Connor by DQ
02/09 Ottawa, ON lost to Yvon Robert
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
02/15 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers
02/17 St. Louis, MO beat Wilbur Snyder
02/20 Boston, MA beat Pat O'Connor
02/22 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers
02/23 Ottawa, ON beat Yvon Robert
03/01 Toronto, ON beat Johnny Barend
03/05 Boston, MA beat Bill Miller
03/07 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Antonino Rocca
03/12 Boston, MA beat Manuel Cortez
03/14 Montreal, QC lost to Wilbur Snyder by DQ
03/16 Buffalo, NY beat Ian Campbell
03/27 Hamilton, ON lost to Billy Watson (NWA World champion)
03/28 London, ON drew Billy Watson (NWA World champion)
03/29 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Antonino Rocca
04/04 Montreal, QC beat Wilbur Snyder by DQ
04/09 Boston, MA lost to Pat O'Connor by DQ Ref: Jack Dempsey
04/10 Ottawa, ON beat Yvon Robert
04/11 Montreal, QC beat Wilbur Snyder
04/18 Montreal, QC drew Ron Etchison
04/25 Montreal, QC lost to Yvon Robert by DQ
04/26 Ottawa, ON beat Ron Etchison
05/10 Ottawa, ON drew Ron Etchison
05/24 Toronto, ON drew Pat O'Connor
05/30 Montreal, QC beat Yvon Robert
*Won the International Heavyweight title (7)
06/07 Ottawa, ON beat Karl Von Albers
06/13 Montreal, QC drew Edouard Carpentier
06/28 Ottawa, ON beat Edouard Carpentier by DQ
07/05 Ottawa, ON beat Edouard Carpentier by DQ
07/12 Ottawa, ON drew Bobby Managoff
07/19 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Bobby Managoff
07/25 Montreal, QC beat Don Leo Jonathan
08/02 Ottawa, ON beat Bobby Managoff
08/07 Baltimore, MD w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Verne Gagne & Antonino Rocca
08/08 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
08/15 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ Ref: Rocky Marciano
08/22 Montreal, QC lost to Don Leo Jonathan
09/19 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Antonino Rocca
09/25 Ottawa, ON beat Don Leo Jonathan by DQ
09/26 Montreal, QC beat Edouard Carpentier
10/04 Ottawa, ON beat Hard Boiled Haggarty by DQ
10/09 Lowell, MA beat Les Ryan
10/10 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Hard Boiled Haggarty
10/17 Montreal, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Yvon Robert & Paul Baillargeon
10/19 St. Louis, MO lost to Billy Watson (NWA World champion)
10/22 Boston, MA lost to Buddy Rogers
10/23 Baltimore, MD no contest vs. Antonino Rocca
10/24 Montreal, QC w/. Buddy Rogers, no contest vs. Yvon Robert & Paul Baillargeon
10/31 Montreal, QC lost to Lou Thesz by DQ
11/07 Montreal, QC beat Lou Thesz by DQ
11/23 St. Louis, MO w/. Buddy Rogers, beat Billy Watson & Mighty Ursus
11/26 Boston, MA beat Manuel Cortez
11/29 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Bronko Nagurski
12/10 Boston, MA lost to Edouard Carpentier
12/12 Montreal, QC drew Hard Boiled Haggarty
12/13 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Yvon Robert & Paul Baillargeon
12/19 Montreal, QC drew Edouard Carpentier
12/20 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, drew Yvon Robert & Edouard Carpentier
12/28 St. Louis, MO w/. Buddy Rogers, lost to Billy Watson & Mighty Ursus
12/29 St. Paul, MN w/. Joe Pazandak, drew Butch Levy & Jack Witzig

1957
01/03 Ottawa, ON w/. Hard Boiled Haggarty, no contest vs. Edouard Carpentier & Antonino Rocca
01/10 Ottawa, ON beat Edouard Carpentier by DQ
01/14 Boston, MA beat Yvon Robert
01/17 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Buddy Rogers
01/23 Montreal, QC beat Tarzan Zorra by DQ
01/24 Ottawa, ON beat Pat O'Connor by DQ
01/29 Syracuse, NY lost to Verne Gagne
01/30 Montreal, QC beat Tarzan Zorra
01/31 Ottawa, ON drew Pat O'Connor
02/01 St. Louis, MO lost to Edouard Carpentier
02/04 Boston, MA lost to Yukon Eric
02/08 St. Louis, MO beat Mighty Ursus
02/14 Toronto, ON beat Ilio DiPaolo
02/19 Syracuse, NY beat Yukon Eric
02/21 Ottawa, ON w/. Gene Kiniski, no contest vs. Mr. Hito & Mr. Moto
02/26 Syracuse, NY drew Antonino Rocca
02/27 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Mr. Moto
02/28 Ottawa, ON w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Mr. Hito & Mr. Moto by DQ
03/05 Minneapolis, MN beat Maurice LaPointe
03/06 Montreal, QC lost to Mr. Hito & Mr. Moto B Handicap match
03/08 Quebec City, QC drew Verne Gagne
03/13 Montreal, QC w/. Dick Afflis & Dick Hutton, no contest vs. Verne Gagne, Edouard Carpentier, & Pat O'Connor
03/15 Quebec City, QC no contest vs. Verne Gagne
03/19 Syracuse, NY drew Verne Gagne
03/20 Montreal, QC w/. Dick Afflis, no contest vs. Mr. Hito & Mr. Moto
03/22 Quebec City, QC drew Edouard Carpentier
03/25 Boston, MA beat Mr. Moto
03/26 Syracuse, NY w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Verne Gagne & Antonino Rocca
03/27 Montreal, QC w/. Dick Afflis, beat Mr. Hito & Mr. Moto - Cage match
03/29 Quebec City, QC beat Mr. Moto
04/01 Boston, MA beat Manuel Cortez
04/04 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Edouard Carpentier
04/08 Boston, MA lost to Edouard Carpentier
04/11 Ottawa, ON w/. Dick Afflis, lost to Bill & Ed Miller by DQ
04/26 Quebec City, QC beat Mr. Hito
05/01 Montreal, QC beat Edouard Carpentier by DQ
05/08 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier by count out
05/22 Montreal, QC beat Dan Miller
06/07 Winnipeg, MB w/. Mr. Hito, drew Ivan & Karol Kalmikoff
07/10 Montreal, QC beat Johnny Rougeau
07/17 Montreal, QC beat Gene Kiniski by count out
08/07 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Edouard Carpentier
08/21 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Edouard Carpentier & Andre Bollet
08/28 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Edouard Carpentier & Andre Bollet by DQ
09/04 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Tosh Togo & Great Togo
09/16 New York, NY vs. Chief Big Heart
09/25 Montreal, QC w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Pat O'Connor & Bobby Managoff
09/26 Washington DC beat Chief Big Heart
10/09 Montreal, QC w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Pat O'Connor & Bobby Managoff
10/10 Washington DC beat Luis Martinez
10/15 New York, NY w/. Dick the Bruiser, lost to Antonino Rocca & Miguel Perez
10/16 Montreal, QC w/. Dick the Bruiser, lost to Pat O'Connor & Bobby Managoff
10/23 Montreal, QC drew Pat O'Connor
10/30 Montreal, QC beat Johnny Rougeau by DQ
11/02 New York, NY lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
11/04 Philadelphia, PA lost to Antonino Rocca
11/05 Baltimore, MD w/. Roy Shires, beat Chief Big Heart & Don Eagle
11/07 Montreal, QC beat Lou Thesz by DQ
11/09 New Haven, CT vs. Edouard Carpentier
11/12 Baltimore, MD lost to Edouard Carpentier
11/13 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Johnny Rougeau
12/09 New York, NY beat Mark Lewin
12/11 Montreal, QC beat Johnny Rougeau
12/18 Montreal, QC w/. Danny McShain, no contest vs. Edouard Carpentier & Bearcat Wright

1958
01/10 Trenton, NJ w/. Roy Shires, vs. Antonino Rocca & Miguel Perez
01/15 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Pat O'Connor & Verne Gagne by DQ
01/18 Newark, NJ w/. Roy Shires, lost to Antonino Rocca & Miguel Perez
01/20 Camden, NJ w/. Jerry Graham, no contest vs. Chief Big Heart & Luis Martinez
01/25 Milwaukee, WI beat Pat O'Connor
01/27 Camden, NJ beat Manuel Cortez
01/28 Baltimore, MD beat Manuel Cortez
01/29 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Verne Gagne & Pat O'Connor
01/30 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Pat O'Connor
01/31 Philadelphia, PA w/. Jerry Graham, drew Chief Big Heart & Luis Martinez
02/01 Paterson, NJ w/. Skull Murphy vs. Antonino Rocca & Miguel Perez
02/03 Camden, NJ beat Jerry Woods
02/08 Jersey City, NJ drew Pat O'Connor
02/10 Camden, NJ drew Great Scott
02/15 Trenton, NJ w/. Karl Von Hess, lost to Antonino Rocca & Miguel Perez
02/20 Washington DC beat Jesse James
02/21 Philadelphia, PA w/. Angelo Martinelli, lost to Pat O'Connor & Chief Big Heart
02/22 Newark, NJ vs. Edouard Carpentier
02/28 Buffalo, NY beat Joe Blanchard
(02/28 New York, NY drew Pat O'Connor)
03/08 New York, NY vs. Mark Lewin
03/10 Trenton, NJ no contest vs. Great Scott
03/11 Baltimore, MD drew Pat O'Connor
03/14 Philadelphia, PA lost to Edouard Carpentier
03/18 Baltimore, MD w/. Great Scott, drew Al Costello & Roy Heffernan
03/29 Middleton, CT lost to Pat O'Connor
04/24 Ottawa, ON beat Pat O'Connor by DQ
05/01 Ottawa, ON lost to Pat O'Connor by DQ
05/24 Boston, MA beat Edouard Carpentier
*Won the Big Time Wrestling title
09/05 Chicago, IL w/. Dick Afflis & Hans Schmidt, lost to Roy McClarty, Verne Gagne, & Edouard Carpentier
09/27 Boston, MA beat Verne Gagne by DQ
10/01 Springfield, MA beat Pat O'Connor
10/07 Ottawa, ON beat Pat O'Connor
10/13 Montreal, QC w/. Ben & Mike Sharpe, lost to Pat O'Connor, Edouard Carpentier & Claude Dassary
10/14 Ottawa, ON drew Pat O'Connor
10/16 Springfield, MA beat Edouard Carpentier
11/03 Montreal, QC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Billy Watson & Edouard Carpentier
11/04 Ottawa, ON w/. Gene Kiniski, no contest vs. Pat O'Connor & Billy Watson
11/17 Montreal, QC drew Pat O'Connor
11/24 Montreal, QC w/. Joe Christie & Masked Manager, beat Pat O'Connor, Edouard Carpentier, & Larry Moquin
12/01 Montreal, QC w/. Joe Christie & Masked Manager, lost to Pat O'Connor, Edouard Carpentier, & Paul Baillargeon
12/05 St. Louis, MO lost to Lou Thesz
12/15 Montreal, QC beat Country Boy Cakhoun
12/19 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz
12/26 St. Louis, MO w/. El Lobo, lost to Pat O'Connor & Bobby Managoff

1959
01/13 Worcester, MA beat Suni War Cloud
01/20 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, no contest vs. Bill & Ed Miller
01/21 Montreal, QC beat Claude Dassary
01/23 Springfield, MA beat Chris Tolos
01/28 Montreal, QC w/. Bill & Ed Miller, beat Edouard Carpentier, Bernard Vignal, & Claude Dassary
01/30 Boston, MA beat Lou Thesz by DQ
02/05 Worcester, MA beat Suni War Cloud
02/06 Springfield, MA beat Manuel Cortez
02/11 Holyoke, MA beat Haystacks Calhoun
02/13 Boston, MA beat Lou Thesz
02/25 Montreal, QC beat Hard Boiled Haggarty
02/26 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Bill & Ed Miller
03/04 Montreal, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Bill & Ed Miller
03/14 Wilmington, MA beat Bill Miller
03/18 Montreal, QC beat Pepper Gomez
03/25 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Pepper Gomez
04/25 Boston, MA beat Pepper Gomez
04/29 Montreal, QC lost to Pepper Gomez by DQ
04/30 Ottawa, ON beat Edouard Carpentier
05/07 Ottawa, ON drew Edouard Carpentier
05/13 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Pepper Gomez
05/20 Montreal, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Edouard Carpentier & Pepper Gomez
05/23 Detroit, MI beat Bobby Managoff
05/27 Montreal, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Edouard Carpentier & Pepper Gomez
05/28 Washington, DC beat Gregory Jarque
06/03 Montreal, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Edouard Carpentier & Pepper Gomez
06/04 Washington, DC beat Czaya Nandor
06/06 White Plains, NY w/. Johnny Valentine, vs. Jerry & Eddie Graham
06/10 Montreal, QC vs. Don Leo Jonathan
06/18 Washington, DC beat Chris Averoff
06/24 Montreal, QC beat Edouard Carpentier
06/29 Washington DC lost to Johnny Valentine
07/02 Ottawa, ON beat Pepper Gomez
07/09 Ottawa, ON beat Pepper Gomez
07/13 Franklin, NJ vs. Haystacks Calhoun
07/16 Ottawa, ON beat The Mask by DQ
07/22 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Hans Schmidt
07/29 Islip, NY drew Edouard Carpentier
07/31 Philadelphia, PA lost to Johnny Valentine
08/13 Washington, DC beat Frank Valois
08/18 Montreal, QC w/. Boris & Nicoli Volkoff, beat Edouard Carpentier, Johnny Rougeau & Pepper Gomez
08/24 Washington DC vs. Johnny Valentine
09/16 Montreal, QC lost to Buddy Rogers
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
09/17 Ottawa, ON beat Bobby Managoff
10/07 Montreal, QC beat Jim Turner
10/08 Washington, DC beat Rocky Lee
10/13 Boston, MA beat Lou Thesz
10/14 Bridgeport, CT beat Gregory Jarque
10/15 Washington, DC beat Duke Hoffman
10/16 Philadelphia, PA beat Johnny Valentine
10/19 New York, NY beat Red Bastein
10/28 Montreal, QC lost to Buddy Rogers by DQ
11/04 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Johnny Valentine
11/11 Bridgeport, CT beat Arnold Skaaland
11/12 Washington, DC beat Abe Jacobs
11/13 New York, NY beat Chief Big Heart
11/14 Washington DC vs. Johnny Valentine
11/17 Long Island City, NY beat Gregory Jarque
11/18 Bridgeport, CT beat Jack Vansky
11/19 Washington, DC vs. Johnny Valentine
11/25 Chicago, IL beat Lou Thesz by DQ
11/30 Detroit, MI vs. Ricky Cortez
12/02 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers
*Won the International Heavyweight title (9)
12/07 New York, NY beat Haystacks Calhoun
12/09 Bridgeport, CT beat Rocky Columbo
12/10 Kansas City, KS lost to Ray Gordon & Otto Von Krupp B Handicap match
12/11 St. Louis, MO no contest vs. Gene Kiniski
12/17 Kansas City, KS beat Otto Von Krupp
12/30 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Antonino Rocca

1960
01/16 Chicago, IL beat Bobby Managoff
01/18 Boston, MA lost to Pepper Gomez by DQ
01/21 Washington, DC beat Swede Hanson
01/23 Jersey City, NJ drew Bearcat Wright
01/25 Boston, MA beat Vic Christy
01/30 West Hempstead, NY w/. Johnny Valentine, beat Red Bastein & Lou Klein
02/06 Chicago, IL drew Bobby Managoff
02/11 Washington, DC beat Rito Romero
02/19 Philadelphia, PA beat Amazing Zuma
02/22 New York, NY no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino
02/26 Chicago, IL w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Pepper Gomez & Bobby Managoff
02/27 Commack, NY vs. Gorgeous George
03/02 Montreal, QC beat Vic Christy
03/09 Montreal, QC beat Bobby Managoff
03/10 Ottawa, ON drew Antonino Rocca
03/12 Chicago, IL w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Lou Thesz & Pepper Gomez
03/30 Montreal, QC beat Manuel Cortez
04/02 Waukegan, WI vs. Lou Thesz (NWA World)
04/05 Providence, RI no contest vs. Lou Thesz
04/09 Chicago, IL w/. Don Leo Jonathan, no contest Lou Thesz & Gene Lipscombe
04/13 Montreal, QC beat Bill Stack
04/18 Washington DC w/. Pampero Firpo, lost to Antonino Rocca & Buck Lipscombe
04/20 Montreal, QC beat Mike Valentino
04/27 Montreal, QC w/. Buddy Rogers, no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino & Antonino Rocca
04/29 Quebec City, QC double DQ vs. Johnny Valentine
04/30 West Hempstead, NY w/. Eddie Graham, drew Red & Lou Bastein
05/04 Montreal, QC lost to Johnny Valentine by DQ
05/07 Chicago, IL w/. Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Lou Thesz & Buck Lipscombe
05/11 Montreal, QC beat Jim Davis
05/13 Boston, MA beat Johnny Valentine
05/16 Three Rivers, QC lost to Johnny Valentine by DQ
05/18 Montreal, QC beat Don Colt
05/21 Chicago, IL w/. Pete Managoff, lost to Lou Thesz & Buck Lipscombe
05/25 Montreal, QC w/. Buddy Rogers, lost to Johnny Rougeau & Bobby Managoff by DQ
05/30 Three Rivers, QC w/. Don Lewin, beat Johnny Valentine & Glen Parks
06/01 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers by DQ
06/04 Chicago, IL beat Big Daddy Lipscombe
06/08 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers
*Won the International Heavyweight title (10)
06/15 Montreal, QC beat Bruno Sammartino
06/18 Chicago, IL beat Lou Thesz
06/26 Chicago, IL lost to Edouard Carpentier
07/06 Chicago, IL w/. Reggie Lisowski, lost to Edouard Carpentier & Lou Thesz
07/13 Montreal, QC lost to Lou Thesz
07/16 Chicago, IL w/. Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Lou Thesz & Buck Lipscombe
07/18 Quebec City, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
07/19 Three Rivers, QC no contest vs. Edouard Carpentier
07/21 Montreal, QC beat Lou Thesz
07/25 Quebec City, QC w/. Reggie Lisowski, lost to Edouard Carpentier & Johnny Rougeau
07/26 Jonquiere, QC beat Edouard Carpentier by DQ
07/28 Montreal, QC w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Lou Thesz & Edouard Carpentier
07/29 Chicago, IL lost to Chief Big Heart
08/06 Chicago, IL w/. Reggie Lisowski, lost to Lou Thesz & Edouard Carpentier
08/09 Boston, MA w/. Al Smith, lost to Haystacks Calhoun & Sweet Daddy Siki
08/16 Boston, MA w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Lou Thesz & Edouard Carpentier
08/25 Boston, MA beat Haystacks Calhoun
09/01 Montreal, QC beat Prince Maivia
09/16 Chicago, IL lost to Bearcat Wright
09/19 Washington DC beat Haystacks Calhoun
09/21 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
09/26 Baltimore, MD lost to Sweet Daddy Siki by DQ
10/14 Philadelphia, PA lost to Haystacks Calhoun
10/15 Teaneck, ?? lost to Buddy Rogers
10/29 Detroit, MI beat Pepper Gomez
11/05 Indianapolis, IN lost to Bob Ellis by DQ
11/12 Cincinnati, OH beat Nick Bockwinkel
11/18 Boston, MA beat Yukon Eric
11/22 Detroit, MI vs. Guy Brunetti
11/24 Indianapolis, IN beat Hercules Cortez
11/26 Detroit, MI vs. Angelo Poffo
11/29 Detroit, MI beat Raoul (Hercules) Romero
11/30 Greenfield, IL beat Bobby Managoff
12/03 Cincinnati, OH lost to Bob Ellis
12/06 Detroit, MI vs. Bill Miller
12/09 Milwaukee, WI beat Yukon Eric
12/10 Detroit, MI w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Hercules Cortez & Yukon Eric
12/13 Kansas City, KS lost to Yukon Eric
12/26 Milwaukee, WI lost to Bob Ellis
12/30 Detroit, MI w/. Dick the Bruiser, drew Verne Gagne & Antonino Rocca

1961
01/12 Milwaukee, WI w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
01/14 Indianapolis, IN lost to Yukon Eric
01/24 Milwaukee, WI w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
01/27 Marion, IN drew Bob Ellis
01/28 Detroit, MI vs. Bobby Managoff
02/02 Fort Wayne, IN w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
02/09 Denver, CO w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
02/17 St. Louis, MO beat Bob Ellis
02/25 Detroit, MI vs. Joe Blanchard
02/28 Indianapolis, IN w/. The Sheik, lost to Bobo Brazil & Bob Ellis by DQ
03/03 St. Louis, MO beat Billy Watson
03/11 Akron, OH lost to Billy Red Lyons by DQ
03/17 St. Louis, MO lost to Pat O'Connor
03/24 Cincinnati, OH beat Bob Rasmussen
03/25 Detroit, MI lost to Dick the Bruiser
04/04 Boston, MA lost to Bearcat Wright
*Lost the Big Time Wrestling title
04/15 Detroit, MI beat Emile Dupre
04/20 Kansas City, KS beat Ron Etchison
04/21 St. Louis, MO lost to Bob Ellis
04/25 Kansas City, MO drew Bob Ellis
04/27 Kansas City, KS vs. Jim Bernard
04/28 St. Joseph, MO w/. Buddy Austin, beat Juan Sebastian & Pedro Godoy
05/02 Indianapolis, IN beat Bruno Sammartino
05/06 Detroit, MI beat Emile Dupre
05/10 Denver, CO drew Bob Ellis
05/19 St. Louis, MO w/. Rip Hawk, lost to Guy LaRose & John Paul Henning
05/20 Cincinnati, OH beat Joe Blanchard
06/03 Angola, IN vs. Bob Ellis
06/17 Angola, IN vs. Bobo Brazil
06/23 Detroit, MI drew Haystacks Calhoun
07/08 Akron, OH vs. Ilio DiPaolo
07/15 Angola, IN vs. Yukon Eric
07/21 Detroit, MI w/. Don Leo Jonathan vs. Yukon Eric & Haystacks Calhoun
07/29 Chicago, IL drew Johnny Valentine
07/31 Vancouver, BC drew Ivan Kameroff
08/10 Denver, CO w/. Dick the Bruiser, lost to Pat O'Connor & Bob Ellis
08/22 Vancouver, BC w/. Ox Anderson, beat Guy & Joe Brunetti
*Won the Pacific Coast tag team titles
09/02 Milwaukee, WI w/. Dick the Bruiser, lost to Pat O'Connor & Bob Ellis
09/13 Tacoma, WA beat Rex Harrison
09/13 Tacoma, WA lost in a 9-man Battle royal
09/15 Denver, CO w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
09/16 Cincinnati, OH w/. Dick the Bruiser, beat Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
09/21 Toronto, ON lost to Bulldog Brower
09/23 Detroit, MI vs. Wilbur Snyder
09/27 Tacoma, WA lost to Karol Kalmikoff by DQ
09/29 Chicago, IL drew Bruno Sammartino
09/30 Cincinnati, OH beat Black Panther (Leo Smith)
10/03 Sioux City, IA lost to Yukon Eric
10/04 Tacoma, WA w/. Roy McClarty, lost to Ivan & Karol Kalmikoff
10/12 Indianapolis, IN lost to Buddy Rogers
10/14 Detroit, MI w/. Dick the Bruiser, drew Verne Gagne & Wilbur Snyder
10/27 Calgary, AB beat Danno McDonald
10/28 Edmonton, AB beat Danno McDonald
11/02 Regina, SK beat George Scott
11/03 Detroit, MI w/. Art & Stan Neilson, lost to Bobo Brazil, Bearcat Wright, & Wilbur Snyder
11/06 Vancouver, BC beat George Scott
11/09 Regina, SK beat Tiny Mills
11/10 Calgary, AB vs. George Scott
11/13 Vancouver, BC beat Bob Hanna
11/16 Regina, SK drew George Scott
11/17 Calgary, AB beat Roy McClarty
11/20 Vancouver, BC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Billy Watson & Roy McClarty
11/22 Tacoma, WA beat Roy McClarty
11/27 Vancouver, BC beat Roy McClarty
11/28 Edmonton, AB beat Tiny Mills
11/29 Tacoma, WA beat The Outlaw (Dory Funk Sr.) by DQ
11/30 Regina, SK beat Nick Bockwinkel by DQ
12/01 Calgary, AB beat Tiny Mills
12/04 Vancouver, BC lost to Billy Watson by DQ
12/05 Edmonton, AB beat Nick Bockwinkel
12/08 Calgary, AB lost to Nick Bockwinkel by DQ
12/15 Calgary, AB beat Nick Bockwinkel
12/19 Edmonton, AB beat George Scott
12/21 Regina, SK vs. Nick Bockwinkel
12/22 Calgary, AB lost to Alberto & Ramon Torres Handicap match

1962
01/05 Calgary, AB lost to Billy Watson by DQ
01/09 Edmonton, AB beat Billy Watson
01/11 Regina, SK vs. Czaya Nandor
01/12 Calgary, AB beat Nick Bockwinkel
01/13 San Francisco, CA lost to Bob Ellis by DQ
01/15 Vancouver, BC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Billy Watson & Roy McClarty
01/17 Tacoma, WA double DQ vs. Gene Kiniski
01/19 Calgary, AB lost to Billy Watson by DQ
01/22 Vancouver, BC w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Billy Watson & Roy McClarty
*Won the Pacific Coast tag team titles (2)
01/23 Edmonton, AB lost to Czaya Nandor by DQ
01/25 Regina, SK vs. Nick Bockwinkel
01/26 Calgary, AB w/. Gene Kiniski, drew Billy Watson & Czaya Nandor
01/30 Edmonton, AB drew George Scott
01/31 Tacoma, WA drew Roy McClarty 60 mins.
02/01 Regina, SK vs. George Scott
02/05 Vancouver, BC lost to Mr. Kleen
02/06 Edmonton, AB beat Czaya Nandor
02/08 Regina, SK vs. Billy Watson
02/09 Calgary, AB beat George Scott
02/12 Vancouver, BC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Billy Watson & Roy McClarty by DQ
02/13 Edmonton, AB beat George Scott
02/15 Regina, SK beat George Scott
02/16 Calgary, AB lost to Czaya Nandor
02/17 Detroit, MI drew George Scott
02/19 Vancouver, BC beat Alex Perez
02/19 Vancouver, BC lost in a Battle royal
02/20 Edmonton, AB beat John Foti
02/22 Regina, SK vs. Czaya Nandor
02/26 Vancouver, BC beat Hurricane Smith
03/01 Regina, SK beat John Foti
03/02 Calgary, AB beat Billy Watson
03/05 Vancouver, BC w/. Gene Kiniski, lost to Billy Watson & Mr. Kleen
*Lost the Pacific Coast tag team titles
03/06 Edmonton, AB w/. Aldo Bogni, lost to Billy Watson & George Scott
03/09 Calgary, AB lost to Czaya Nandor
*Lost Canadian Heavyweight title
03/13 Edmonton, AB w/. Aldo Bogni, lost to Sandor Kovacs & Czaya Nandor by DQ
03/16 Drumheller, AB beat George Scott
03/19 Vancouver, BC lost to Gene Kiniski
03/23 Calgary, AB w/. Aldo Bogni, beat Bearcat Wright & Mighty Ursus
04/03 Edmonton, AB w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Bearcat Wright & Mighty Ursus
04/06 Calgary, AB w/. Gene Kiniski, co-won a Battle royal
04/13 Calgary, AB w/. Alexis Bruga, beat Sandor Kovacs & Czaya Nandor
04/20 Calgary, AB w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Czaya Nandor & Bearcat Wright
05/08 Edmonton, AB drew Bearcat Wright
05/11 Calgary, AB beat Bill Wright
05/14 Vancouver, BC beat Don McClarty
05/15 Edmonton, AB lost to Bearcat Wright by DQ
05/21 Vancouver, BC double DQ vs. Gene Kiniski
05/22 Edmonton, AB beat Mighty Ursus
05/25 Calgary, AB beat Bearcat Wright
05/29 Edmonton, AB beat Alexis Bruga & Homer O'Dell B Handicap match
06/04 Vancouver, BC beat Allan Garfield
06/05 Edmonton, AB beat Yvon Durelle (boxer)
06/07 Winnipeg, MB beat Bud Rattal
06/07 Winnipeg, MB lost in a Battle royal
06/08 Calgary, AB w/. Gene Kiniski, beat Bearcat Wright & Mighty Ursus
06/11 Vancouver, BC drew Billy Watson
06/12 Edmonton, AB beat Bearcat Wright
06/15 Calgary, AB beat Yvon Durelle (boxer)
06/18 Vancouver, BC beat Oliver Winrush
06/19 Edmonton, AB beat Ron Etchison
06/20 Saskatoon, SK lost to Ron Etchison
*Lost the NAWA Heavyweight title
06/26 Edmonton, AB beat Primo Carnera
06/29 Calgary, AB vs. Dave Ruhl
07/05 Winnipeg, MB w/. Bulldog Brower, no contest vs. Billy Watson & Edouard Carpentier
07/06 Calgary, AB beat Czaya Nandor
*Won the Canadian Heavyweight title
07/09 Vancouver, BC drew Don McClarty
07/10 Edmonton, AB beat Dave Ruhl
07/23 Montreal, QC beat Johnny Rougeau
*Won the International Heavyweight title (11)
07/26 Halifax, NS vs. Emile Dupre
07/28 Calgary, AB drew Mark Lewin
07/30 Vancouver, BC w/. The Outlaw, drew Billy Watson & Bearcat Wright
08/01 Winnipeg, MB drew Don McClarty
08/02 Calgary, AB vs. Gene Kiniski
08/17 Chicago, IL beat Shohei Baba
08/24 Boston, MA beat Art Thomas
08/29 Norwalk, CT beat Tony Altomare
09/07 Chicago, IL lost to Edouard Carpentier
09/10 Pittsburgh, PA beat Johnny Valentine
09/14 St. Louis, MO w/. Rip Hawk, lost to Johnny Valentine & Bill Dromo
09/20 Washington, DC beat Pete Sanchez
09/21 Boston, MA drew Edouard Carpentier
09/27 Kansas City, KS w/. Dick the Bruiser, lost to Bob Ellis & Yukon Eric
09/28 Chicago, IL beat Haystacks Calhoun
10/05 Boston, MA w/. Buddy Rogers, lost to Bobo Brazil & Edouard Carpentier
10/12 New Haven, CT w/. Hans Schmidt, lost to Antonino Rocca & Vittorio Apollo
10/19 St. Louis, MO no contest vs. Johnny Valentine
10/22 Balitmore, MD double DQ vs. Bobo Brazil
10/24 Boston, MA lost to Buddy Rogers by DQ
11/01 Washington DC drew Edouard Carpentier
11/02 St. Louis, MO w/. Rip Hawk, lost to Johnny Valentine & Red Bastein
11/09 Chicago, IL beat Shohei Baba
11/12 Boston, MA w/. Bobo Brazil, lost to Johnny Barend & Gene Dubuque
11/16 St. Louis, MO lost to Johnny Valentine
11/19 Baltimore, MD lost to Bobo Brazil
11/21 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers
12/03 Pittsburgh, PA drew Bruno Sammartino
12/10 Boston, MA drew Bobo Brazil
12/11 Ottawa, ON double DQ vs. Bruno Sammartino
12/14 Houston, TX drew Lou Thesz (NWA World champion) (90 mins.)

1963
01/03 Montreal, QC beat Bob Bedard
01/04 St. Louis, MO beat Johnny Valentine
01/09 Baltimore, MD drew Edouard Carpentier
01/16 Montreal, QC drew Buddy Rogers
01/17 Cleveland, OH drew Edouard Carpentier
01/18 St. Louis, MO lost to Johnny Valentine
01/21 Boston, MA lost to Buddy Rogers
01/28 Quebec City, QC beat Bobo Brazil by DQ
01/29 Ottawa, ON w/. Stan Stasiak, lost to Bobo Brazil & Art Thomas by DQ
01/30 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier
*Lost the International Heavyweight title
01/31 Cleveland, OH lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
02/01 Houston, TX lost to Lou Thesz (NWA World champion)
02/04 Pittsburgh, PA beat Bobo Brazil
02/06 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier
02/10 Chicago, IL lost to Buddy Rogers
02/12 Ottawa, ON lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
02/13 Montreal, QC beat Timothy Geohagen
02/14 Cleveland, OH beat Ace Freeman
02/19 Ottawa, ON beat Bulldog Brower
02/20 Montreal, QC beat Tarzan Zorra
02/22 Chicago, IL lost to Buddy Rogers (WWWF World champion)
02/25 Quebec City, QC beat Art Thomas
02/26 Ottawa, ON beat Art Thomas
02/28 Cleveland, OH lost to Buddy Rogers
03/01 St. Louis, MO w/. Rip Hawk, lost to Johnny Valentine & Pat O'Connor
03/05 Ottawa, ON lost to Bulldog Brower
03/06 Montreal, QC drew Pat O'Connor
03/08 West Hempstead, ?? lost to Buddy Rogers
03/12 Ottawa, ON lost to Bulldog Brower
03/13 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Austin
03/18 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Buddy Rogers
03/22 Chicago, IL lost to Buddy Rogers
03/23 Tokyo, Japan lost to Michiaki Yoshimura by DQ
03/24 Tokyo, Japan drew Giant Baba
03/27 Nagoya, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Giant Baba & Toyonobori
03/28 Nagoya, Japan w/. Pat O'Connor, lost to Rikidozan & Giant Baba
03/29 Otsu, Japan beat Michiaki Yoshimura
03/30 Kobe, Japan w/. Bob Ellis & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Toyonobori
03/31 Tokushima, Japan beat Fred Atkins
04/02 Kochi, Japan beat Toyonobori
04/03 Matsuyama, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Fred Atkins, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Giant Baba
04/04 Takamatsu, Japan beat Kintaro Oki
04/05 Okayama, Japan w/. Killer X, lost to Rikidozan & Giant Baba
04/06 Hohfu, Japan beat Giant Baba
04/07 Kitakyushu, Japan w/. Killer X, lost to Rikidozan & Great Togo
04/08 Kurume, Japan beat Bob Ellis
04/09 Karatsu, Japan w/. Fred Atkins & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Giant Baba & Great Togo
04/10 Tokyo, Japan beat Sandor Szabo
04/11 Nagasaki, Japan double count out vs. Giant Baba
04/12 Kumamoto, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Killer X, beat Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo by DQ
04/14 Miyakojima, Japan w/. Fred Atkins & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo
04/15 Naha, Japan double count out vs. Michiaki Yoshimura
04/16 Naha, Japan w/. Pat O'Connor & Killer X, drew Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo
04/17 Naha, Japan w/. Gino Marella, beat Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo by DQ
04/20 Kitakyushu, Japan beat Kikuchi Endo
04/21 Hiroshima, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo
04/22 Himeji, Japan w/. Fred Atkins & Gino Marella, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Great Togo
04/23 Osaka, Japan w/. Haystacks Calhoun & Killer X, lost to Rikidozan, Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo
04/24 Osaka, Japan w/. Killer X, drew Toyonobori & Great Togo
04/25 Toyooka, Japan w/. Killer X & Fred Atkins, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Great Togo
04/27 Kyoto, Japan w/. Killer X, lost to Rikidozan & Great Togo
04/28 Fukui, Japan beat Kikuchi Endo
04/29 Toyama, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, lost to Rikidozan & Great Togo
04/30 Niigata, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, beat Rikidozan & Giant Baba
05/01 Honjo, Japan w/. Fred Atkins & Gino Marella, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Great Togo
05/02 Okinawa, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, lost to Rikidozan & Toyonobori
05/03 Aomor, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, beat Toyonobori & Great Togo
05/04 Hakodate, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Haystacks Calhoun, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Great Togo
05/05 Sapporo, Japan w/. Gino Marella, lost to Michiaki Yoshimura & Great Togo
05/06 Sapporo, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, lost to Rikidozan & Toyonobori
05/07 Asahikawa, Japan beat Toyonobori
05/10 Morioka, Japan beat Great Togo
05/11 Sendai, Japan beat Gino Marella
05/12 Utsunomiya, Japan beat Mammoth Suzuki
05/13 Urawa, Japan beat Frank Townsend
05/14 Maebashi, Japan beat Haystacks Calhoun
05/15 Tachikawa, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Haystacks Calhoun, beat Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Great Togo by DQ
05/16 Yokohama, Japan beat Kintaro Oki
05/17 Tokyo, Japan lost to Rikidozan
05/19 Osaka, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, beat Toyonobori & Michiaki Yoshimura
05/21 Nagoya, Japan w/. Fred Atkins, lost to Toyonobori & Rikidozan
05/22 Shizuoka, Japan w/. Gino Marella & Frank Townsend, lost to Rikidozan, Toyonobori & Michiaki Yoshimura
05/24 Tokyo, Japan double count out vs. Toyonobori
06/01 Boston, MA w/. Clyde Steeves, beat Pat Barrett & Bobo Brazil
06/13 Toronto, ON beat Billy Red Lyons
06/18 Hamilton, ON beat Ilio DiPaolo
06/20 Toronto, ON beat Tony Parisi
06/21 Buffalo, NY beat John Foti
06/25 Ottawa, ON beat Ilio DiPaolo
06/27 Toronto, ON beat Frank Monroe
07?/10 Calgary, AB w/. Billy Watson, lost to Jim Wright & Masked Destroyer
07?/14 Edmonton, AB lost to Masked Destroyer B Mask vs. hair match
07/15 Quebec City, QC beat Johnny Rougeau
07/17 Montreal, QC vs. Yukon Eric
07/18 Toronto, ON beat Lorenzo Parente
07/25 Halifax, NS beat Bull Curry
07/31 Montreal, QC beat Yukon Eric
*Won the Canadian Heavyweight title
08/02 Boston, MA beat Ron Reed
08/06 Hamilton, ON lost to Yukon Eric
08/08 Toronto, ON beat Ilio DiPaolo
08/12 Quebec City, QC w/. Maurice Vachon, beat Johnny Rougeau & Larry Moquin
08/13 Ottawa, ON lost to Yukon Eric by DQ
08/14 Montreal, QC lost to Johnny Rougeau
08/21 Montreal, QC w/. Mad Dog Vachon, beat Johnny Rougeau & Larry Moquin
08/22 Toronto, ON beat Tommy O'Toole
08/23 New York, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
08/26 Niagara Falls, ON vs. Jim Hady
10/17 Washington, DC drew Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
10/21 Boston, MA drew Bobo Brazil
10/28 Philadelphia, PA beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion) by DQ
10/31 Washington, SC w/. Hans Mortier, drew Bruno Sammartino & Vittorio Apollo
11/04 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
11/07 Washington, DC lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion) by DQ
11/14 Washington DC w/. Gorilla Monsoon, beat Jim Bernard & Skull Murphy
*Won the WWWF United States tag team titles
11/16 Philadelphia, PA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
11/18 New York, NY beat Dory Dixon
11/21 Montreal, QC beat Buddy Rogers by DQ
11/29 West Hampstead, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
11/30 Newark, NJ w/. Gorilla Monsoon, drew Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
12/02 Washington, DC w/. Jerry Graham & The Shadow, lost to Bruno Sammartino, Bobo Brazil, & Dory Dixon
12/05 Washington, DC w/. Gorilla Monsoon, drew Bruno Sammartino & Dory Dixon
12/07 Philadelphia, PA beat Hans Mortier
12/26 Cleveland, OH beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion) by DQ
12/28 Teaneck, NJ w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Chris & John Tolos
*Lost the WWWF United States tag team titles
12/30 Philadelphia, PA w/. Al Costello & Roy Heffernan, lost to Pedro Morales, Vittorio Apollo & Miguel Perez

1964
01/07 New York, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
01/09 Cleveland, OH lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
01/10 West Hempstead, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
01/16 Cleveland, OH lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
01/18 Philadelphia, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon vs. Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
01/20 Boston, MA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bobo Brazil & Vittorio Apollo
01/22 Providence, RI drew Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
01/26 Camden, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
01/29 Baltimore, MD drew Bobo Brazil
01/30 Washington, DC lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/01 Paterson, NJ w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Chris & John Tolos
02/09 Baltimore, MD beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
02/17 New York, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bobo Brazil & Vittorio Apollo by DQ
02/19 Baltimore, MD lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
02/22 Philadelphia, PA lost to Don McClarty
02/24 Trenton, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/29 Paterson, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
03/13 Harrisburg, PA lost to Bobo Brazil by DQ
03/14 Scranton, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
03/16 New York, NY drew Gorilla Monsoon
03/20 St. Louis, MO lost to Johnny Valentine
03/25 Baltimore, MD lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/17 Highland Park, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/18 Queens, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/18 Providence, RI lost to Don McClarty by DQ
04/23 Washington, DC w/. Gorilla Monsoon, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Vittorio Apollo
04/24 Cleveland, OH drew Don McClarty
05/01 Waterbury, CT beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
05/05 Bridgeport, CT beat Carlos Milano
05/09 Philadelphia, PA drew Ernie Ladd
05/16 Baltimore, MD lost to Don McClarty
05/20 Baltimore, MD beat Bill Watts by DQ
05/25 Washington, DC lost to Bill Watts
05/26 Bridgeport, CT beat Matt Gillmore
05/28 Washington, DC w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Don McClarty
05/29 West Hempstead, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
06/09 Boston, MA drew Bill Watts
06/09 Bridgeport, CT beat George Cannon
06/13 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Bill Watts
06/15 Naugatuck, CT lost to Bobo Brazil by DQ
06/19 New Haven, CT lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
07/01 Mt. Vernon, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
07/06 Calgary, AB beat Sweet Daddy Siki
07/10 Calgary, AB beat Waldo Von Erich
07/11 New York, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, beat Bill Watts & Don McClarty
07/22 Baltimore, MD w/. Gorilla Monsoon, beat Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
07/25 Pittsburgh, PA beat Bobo Brazil
08/01 New York, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, drew Bill Watts & Bobo Brazil
08/04 Bridgeport, CT beat Ted Lewin
08/07 Manassas, VA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
08/19 Baltimore, MD w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
08/22 New York, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, lost to Jerry & Luke Graham
*Awarded the IWA Australia title upon arrival
10/24 Melbourne, Australia beat Dale Lewis
10/30 Sydney, Australia beat Dale Lewis
10/31 Melbourne, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci by DQ
11/06 Sydney, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Dale Lewis & Domenic Denucci
11/07 Melbourne, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci
*Lost the IWA Australia title
11/13 Sydney, Australia drew Domenic Denucci
11/20 Sydney, Australia beat Tex McKenzie by DQ
11/21 Melbourne, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Dale Lewis & Domenic Denucci
11/27 Sydney, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Domenic Denucci & Tex McKenzie by DQ
11/28 Melbourne, Australia beat Tex McKenzie by count out
12/04 Sydney, Australia beat Tex McKenzie
12/05 Melbourne, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Domenic Denucci & Tex McKenzie
12/09 Brisbane, Australia beat Tex McKenzie
12/11 Sydney, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Domenic Denucci & Dale Lewis
12/16 Brisbane, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, drew Dale Lewis & Tex McKenzie
12/18 Sydney, Australia w/. Buddy Austin & Mongolian Stomper, lost to Domenic Denucci, Dale Lewis & Tex McKenzie

1965
01/06 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mongolian Stomper & Hans Schroeder, lost to Domenic Denucci, Dale Lewis & Bob Ellis
01/08 Sydney, Australia beat George Manousis
01/09 Melbourne, Australia drew Bob Ellis
01/20 Brisbane, Australia no contest vs. Bob Ellis
01/22 Sydney, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, lost to Domenic Denucci & Bob Ellis
01/27 Brisbane, Australia beat Bob Ellis by count out
01/29 Sydney, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci
01/30 Melbourne, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, lost to Domenic Denucci & Bob Ellis
02/03 Brisbane, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, lost to Domenic Denucci & Bob Ellis
02/05 Sydney, Australia beat Bob Ellis
02/06 Melbourne, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, beat Domenic Denucci & Bob Ellis
02/12 Sydney, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, lost to Ray Stevens & Mongolian Stomper
02/13 Melbourne, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, beat Dale Lewis & Al Fredericks
02/20 Melbourne, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, beat Ray Stevens & Mongolian Stomper by count out
02/22 Perth, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, beat Domenic Denucci & Dale Lewis
02/24 Brisbane, Australia w/. Buddy Austin, beat Ray Stevens & Mongolian Stomper
02/26 Sydney, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci
03/01 Newcastle, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci
03/03 Brisbane, Australia beat Dale Lewis
03/12 Sydney, Australia drew Mark Lewin
03/17 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mongolian Stomper & Mike Paidousis, lost to Domenic Denucci, Tex McKenzie & Dory Funk Jr.
03/19 Sydney, Australia beat Dory Funk Jr.
03/20 Melbourne, Australia w/. Mongolian Stomper, lost to Domenic Denucci & Tex McKenzie
03/31 Brisbane, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, lost to Domenic Denucci & Mark Lewin
04/03 Melbourne, Australia drew Tex McKenzie
04/09 Sydney, Australia w/. Mike Paidousis, lost to Tex McKenzie & Dory Funk Jr.
04/14 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mike Paidousis & Vince Montana, beat Domeniec Denucci, Mark Lewin & Tex McKenzie
04/17 Sydney, Australia beat John Boyd
04/18 Melbourne, Australia lost to Domenic Denucci by DQ
04/21 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mike Paidousis & Vince Montana, lost to Domenic Denucci, Mark Lewin & Tex McKenzie
04/23 Sydney, Australia beat Tex McKenzie
04/26 Newcastle, Australia w/. Mike Paidousis, lost to Domenic Denucci & Mark Lewin
05/05 Brisbane, Australia w/. Ray Stevens, beat Dory Funk Jr. & Billy Red Cloud
05/15 Melbourne, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, beat Domenic Denucci & Mark Lewin
05/19 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Domenic Denucci & Hercules Cortez
05/21 Sydney, Australia lost to Hercules Cortez
05/22 Melbourne, Australia beat Billy Red Cloud
05/26 Brisbane, Australia lost to Hercules Cortez by count out
05/28 Sydney, Australia beat Dory Funk Jr.
06/05 Melbourne, Australia beat Hercules Cortez
*Won the IWA Australia title (2)
06/09 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, beat Billy Red Cloud & Dick Steinborn
06/11 Sydney, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, beat Hercules Cortez & Domenic Denucci by DQ
06/12 Melbourne, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Domenic Denucci & Dick Steinborn
06/16 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Hercules Cortez & Dick Steinborn by DQ
06/18 Sydney, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Hercules Cortez & Dick Steinborn by DQ
06/19 Melbourne, Australia beat Hercules Cortez
06/25 Sydney, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Hercules Cortez & Dick Steinborn
06/30 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa, vs. Hercules Cortez & Dick Steinborn
07/02 Sydney, Australia lost to Dick Steinborn
07/03 Melbourne, Australia w/. Bob Baker, lost to Domenic Denucci & Johnny Kostas
07/09 Sydney, Australia beat Dick Steinborn
07/10 Melbourne, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa & Bob Baker, lost to Domenic Denucci, Spiros Arion & Johnny Kostas
07/17 Melbourne, Australia beat Johnny Kostas
07/24 Melbourne, Australia vs. Dick Steinborn
07/31 Melbourne, Australia lost to Spiros Arion
08/06 Sydney, Australia lost to Spiros Arion
*Lost the IWA Australian title
08/09 Newcastle, Australia lost to Red Bastein by DQ
08/14 Melbourne, Australia lost to Spiros Arion
08/20 Sydney, Australia lost to Spiros Arion
08/21 Melbourne, Australia lost to Bob Brown
08/27 Hurlstone, Australia lost to Spiros Arion
09/29 Honolulu, HI beat Pepper Martin
10/06 Honolulu, HI beat Luther Lindsay
10/13 Honolulu, HI beat Bobby Graham
10/22 Honolulu, HI beat Don Leo Jonathan
10/27 Honolulu, HI beat The Alaskan
11/03 Honolulu, HI beat King Curtis
*Won the United States title
11/10 Honolulu, HI drew Joe Scarpa
11/10 Honolulu, HI w/. Ripper Collins & The Alaskan, lost to Neff Maivia, Joe Scarpa & Luther Lindsay
11/17 Honolulu, HI beat Czaya Nandor
11/24 Honolulu, HI beat Bearcat Wright
12/01 Honolulu, HI lost to Joe Scarpa
12/08 Honolulu, HI beat Red Bastein
12/15 Honolulu, HI beat Joe Scarpa
12/22 Honolulu, HI beat Pepper Gomez
12/22 Honolulu, HI lost in a Battle royal

1966
01/05 Honolulu, HI lost to Nick Kozak
*Lost the United States title
01/?? *Awarded the IWA Australia title (3)
02/12 Sydney, NS lost to Domenic Denucci
*Lost the IWA Australia title
04/16 Melbourne, Australia lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/17 Melbourne, Australia ??
04/18 Adelaide, Australia ??
04/21 Newcastle, Australia ??
04/22 Sydney, Australia w/. Art Neilson, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
04/23 Melbourne, Australia lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/25 Palais-Geeling, Australia ??
04/28 Newcastle, Australia ??
04/29 Sydney, Australia w/. Waldo Von Erich & Art Neilson, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
05/02 Adelaide, Australia lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/03 Brisbane, Australia w/. Mitsu Arakawa & Toru Tanaka, lost to Bruno Sammartino, Nick Bockwinkel & Domenic Denucci
07/25 Montreal, QC vs. Hans Schmidt
07/26 Quebec City, QC beat Johnny Rougeau
07/27 Chicoutimi, QC vs. Edouard Carpentier
07/29 Montreal, QC beat Hans Schmidt
07/30 St. Paul, MN beat Chris Markoff
08/03 Davenport, IA No Information Available
08/08 Montreal, QC vs. Bulldog Brower
08/09 Quebec City, QC drew Edouard Carpentier
08/13 Minneapolis, MN beat Doug Gilbert
08/20 Minneapolis, MN beat Billy Wicks
08/22 Montreal, QC drew Hans Schmidt
08/23 Quebec City, QC w/. Maurice Vachon, beat Edouard Carpentier & Johnny Rougeau
08/27 Minneapolis, MN beat Moose Cholak
08/29 Montreal, QC lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
09/10 St. Paul, MN beat Wilbur Snyder
09/17 St. Paul, MN beat Billy Red Cloud by count out
09/24 St. Paul, MN beat Billy Red Cloud
10/01 St. Paul, MN double count out vs. Reggie Parks
10/08 Minneapolis, MN beat Billy Red Cloud
10/15 St. Paul, MN lost to Doug Gilbert & Reggie Parks Handicap match
10/18 Montreal, QC vs. Don Leo Jonathan
10/22 St. Paul, MN beat Jack Lanza
10/25 Denver, CO beat Jack Lanza
10/31 Winnipeg, MB beat John Tolos
11/05 St. Paul, MN beat Jack Lanza
11/08 Moline, IL beat Mad Dog Vachon Death match
11/09 Fargo, ND beat Jack Lanza
11/10 Milwaukee, WI beat Dick the Bruiser by DQ
11/11 Chicago, IL beat Jack Lanza
11/15 Moline, IL beat Jack Lanza
11/16 Denver, CO beat Verne Gagne by DQ
11/17 Mankato, MN beat Eddie Sharkey
11/19 Minneapolis, MN beat Paul Christy Matinee
11/19 St. Paul, MN beat Chris Markoff
11/21 Winnipeg, MB beat Jack Lanza
11/22 Minneapolis, MN beat George Gadaski Matinee
11/23 Fargo, ND lost to Billy Red Cloud
11/24 Minneapolis, MN beat Doug Gilbert
11/24 Minneapolis, MN Won a Battle royal
11/28 Moline, IL beat Reg Parks
11/30 Denver, CO vs. Mad Dog Vachon
12/03 St. Paul, MN beat George Drake & Billy Red Cloud Handicap match
12/10 Minneapolis, MN lost to Verne Gagne by DQ
12/17 Minneapolis, MN beat Jack Lanza

1967
01/01 Minneapolis, MN beat Verne Gagne by DQ
01/12 Mankato, MN beat The Alaskan
01/13 Winnipeg, MB vs. Verne Gagne
01/14 St. Paul, MN double DQ vs. Mad Dog Vachon
01/22 St. Paul, MN lost to Mad Dog Vachon No DQ match
02/04 Minneapolis, MN w/. The Alaskan, lost to Harley Race & Larry Hennig
02/12 St. Paul, MN lost to Verne Gagne Guest Ref: The Crusher
02/22 Winnipeg, MB beat Verne Gagne
02/26 St. Paul, MN beat The Crusher by DQ
03/07 Minneapolis, MN lost to The Crusher by DQ
03/08 Winnipeg, MB lost to Verne Gagne (AWA World champion) - Texas Death match
03/14 Duluth, MN lost to Ernie Ladd by count out
03/15 Minneapolis, MN beat The Crusher Death match
03/17 St. Louis, MO drew Wilbur Snyder
03/19 St. Paul, MN w/. The Alaskan, lost to The Crusher & Dick the Bruiser
04/21 St. Louis, MO lost to Wilbur Snyder
04/23 Minneapolis, MN lost to Johnny Powers
05/13 Melbourne, Australia beat Billy Whitewolf
*Won the IWA Australia title (5)
07/22 Melbourne, Australia lost to Tex McKenzie
*Lost the IWA Australia title
08/25 Sydney, Australia w/. Skull Murphy, beat Mario Milano & Red Bastein
*Won the IWA Australia tag team titles
09/01 Sydney, Australia beat Bearcat Wright
*Won the IWA Australia title (6)
09/02 Melbourne, Australia w/. Skull Murphy, lost to Mario Milano & Red Bastein
*Lost the IWA Australia tag team titles
09/08 Sydney, Australia lost to Mario Milano
*Lost the IWA Australia title
10/06 Sydney, Australia w/. Skull Murphy, beat Mario Milano & Red Bastein
*Won the IWA Australia tag team titles (2)
10/13 Sydney, Australia w/. Skull Murphy, lost to Mario Milano & Red Bastein
*Lost the IWA Australia tag team titles
11/15 Honolulu, HI lost to Billy Whitewolf
11/22 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo & Kenji Shibuya, lost to Billy Whitewolf, Jim Hady, & Johnny Barend
11/29 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo, drew Art Thomas & Bearcat Wright
12/06 Honolulu, HI beat Nick Bockwinkel
12/13 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo vs. Jim Hady & Johnny Barend

1968
01/10 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo & Kenji Shibuya, lost to Neff Maivia, Jim Hady & Pampero Firpo
01/17 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo, drew Pedro Morales & Pepper Gomez
01/24 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo, beat Dean Higuchi & Jack Carlson
01/31 Honolulu, HI drew Neff Maivia
02/07 Honolulu, HI beat Pampero Firpo
02/14 Honolulu, HI lost to Pampero Firpo by DQ
02/21 Honolulu, HI drew Pepper Gomez
03/13 Honolulu, HI drew King Curtis
03/20 Honolulu, HI w/. Angelo Poffo, lost to Peter & Neff Maivia
04/06 Tokyo, Japan drew Shohei Baba
04/07 Nagaoka, Japan beat Michiaki Yoshimura
04/08 Utsuno, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci, lost to Shohei Baba & Kantaro Oki
04/09 Sendai, Japan beat Mitsu Hirai
04/10 Hachonohe, Japan w/. Pat Patterson & Jess Ortega, no contest vs. Shohei Baba, Michiaki Yoshimra, & Kantaro Oki
04/12 Sapporo, Japan w/. Pat Patterson, lost to Michiaki Yoshimura & Kantaro Oki
04/13 Sapporo, Japan beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
04/14 Kushiro, Japan beat Kantaro Hoshino
04/15 Asahikawa, Japan w/. Jess Ortega & Domenic Denucci, lost to Shohei Baba, Antonio Inoki & Kantaro Oki
04/16 Tomakomai, Japan beat Duke Keomuka
04/18 Akita, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci, lost to Shohei Baba & Antonio Inoki
04/19 Yamagata, Japan w/. Pat Patterson & Jess Ortega, lost to Shohei Baba, Antonio Inoki, & Michiaki Yoshimura
04/20 Fukushima, Japan drew Antonio Inoki
04/21 Choshi, Japan w/. Pat Patterson, lost to Shohei Baba & Kantaro Oki
04/22 Matsumoto, Japan w/. Jess Ortega & Len Rossi, lost to Shohei Baba, Antonio Inoki, & Kotetsu Yamamoto
04/23 Yokohama, Japan w/. Jess Ortega, lost to Shohei Baba & Antonio Inoki by DQ
04/24 Tokyo, Japan w/. Pat Patterson, lost to Machiako Yoshimura & Kantaro Oki
04/25 Shizuoka, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci, lost to Shohei Baba & Antonio Inoki
04/26 Nagoya, Japan beat Kantaro Hoshino
04/27 Ise, Japan w/. Freddie Blassie & Tarzan Tyler, no contest vs. Shohei Baba, Antonio Inoki & Kantaro Oki
04/29 Komatsu, Japan beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
04/30 Toyama, Japan w/. Pat Patterson & Jess Ortega, beat Antonio Inoki, Machiako Yoshimura, & Kantaro Hoshino
05/01 Himeji, Japan w/. Tarzan Tyler, lost to Shohei Baba & Machiako Yoshimura by DQ
05/03 Kitakyushu, Japan beat Duke Keomuka
05/04 Beppu, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci, lost to Antonio Inoki & Kantaro Oki by DQ
05/05 Miyazaki, Japan beat Machiaki Yoshimura
05/06 Kagoshima, Japan w/. Tarzan Tyler, lost to Shohei Baba & Kantaro Oki
05/07 Kumamoto, Japan drew Antonio Inoki
05/08 Fukuoka, Japan w/. Jess Ortega, no contest vs. Shohei Baba & Antonio Inoki
05/09 Sasebo, Japan w/. Pat Patterson, lost to Shohei Baba & Kantaro Oki
05/10 Nagasaki, Japan beat Kutetsu Yamamoto
05/12 Fukuyama, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci & Len Rossi, lost to Antonio Inoki, Kutetsu Yamamoto, & Kantaro Oki
05/13 Hiroshima, Japan w/. Domenic Denucci, lost to Shohei Baba & Kantaro Oki
05/15 Yonago, Japan w/. Freddie Blassie & Tarzan Tyler, no contest vs. Shohei Baba, Antonio Inoki, & Machiako Yoshimura
05/16 Osaka, Japan beat Mistu Hirai
05/17 Osaka, Japan lost to Shohei Baba
06/05 Brisbane, Australia w/. Bill Miller, beat Domenic Denucci & Antonio Parisi
*Won the IWA Australia tag team titles (3)
07/03 Brisbane, Australia w/. Bill Miller, lost to Domenic Denucci & Mario Milano
*Lost the IWA Australia tag team titles
11/28 Washington, DC beat Lenny Solomon
12/09 New York, NY beat Antonio Parisi
12/14 Philadelphia, PA beat Rocky Fitzpatrick
12/28 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)

1969
01/11 Philadelphia, PA vs. Baron Scicluna
01/16 Washington, DC w/. Mikel Scicluna & The Sheik, lost to Bruno Sammartino, Haystacks Calhoun & Spiros Arion
01/17 Wheeling, WV w/. Lou Albano, beat Bruno Sammartino & Tony Parisi
01/18 Slippery Rock, PA w/. Lou Albano, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Batman
01/20 Boston, MA beat Baron Scicluna
01/24 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
01/25 Philadelphia, PA vs. Spiros Arion
01/27 New York, NY w/. Gorilla Monsoon, beat Bruno Sammartino & Victor Rivera
02/01 New Martinsville, WV w/. Waldo Von Erich, drew Bruno Sammartino & Batman
02/08 Philadelphia, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon vs. Bruno Sammartino & Haystacks Calhoun
02/10 Washington, DC beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/11 Scranton, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Haystacks Calhoun
02/13 Washington, DC drew Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/14 Hubbard, OH no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World champion)
02/15 McKeesport, PA w/. Mikel Scicluna, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Batman
02/17 New York, NY no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/22 Philadelphia, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Victor Rivera
02/24 Boston, MA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, beat Haystacks Calhoun & Victor Rivera
02/27 Washington, DC w/. Mikel Scicluna, drew Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
03/01 Elwood City, PA w/. Waldo Von Erich, drew Bruno Sammartino & Batman
03/07 New York, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
03/08 Philadelphia, PA w/. Gorilla Monsoon, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Victor Rivera
03/14 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Waldo Von Erich vs. Bruno Sammartino & Batman
03/22 Philadelphia, PA vs. Gorilla Monsoon
03/28 Hubbard, OH w/. George Steele, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Batman
03/29 Boston, MA beat Haystacks Calhoun by count out
04/03 Washington, DC w/. Bulldog Brower, drew Bruno Sammartino & Haystacks Calhoun
04/05 Philadelphia, PA vs. Haystacks Calhoun
04/23 Baltimore, MD beat Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/25 Hubbard, OH vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/26 Boston, MA drew Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/03 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
05/10 McKeesport, PA no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/14 New York, NY w/. Toru Tanaka, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Victor Rivera
05/17 Philadelphia, PA no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/21 Baltimore, MD lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
05/30 Pittsburgh, PA w/. George Steele, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Batman
05/31 Boston, MA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) Texas Death match
06/14 Philadelphia, PA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
06/19 Washington, DC w/. Luke Graham, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Arnold Skaaland
06/21 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Waldo Von Erich, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Batman
06/25 Baltimore, MD w/. George Steele, beat Bruno Sammartino & Haystacks Calhoun
06/28 Boston, MA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) Stretcher match
06/30 New York, NY drew Domenic Denucci
07/02 Denville, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
07/08 Atlantic City, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
07/26 Boston, MA vs. Domenic Denucci
08/08 Asbury Park, NJ lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
08/09 Philadelphia, PA vs. John L. Sullivan
08/23 Boston, MA w/. George Steele, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Antonio Parisi
08/30 Philadelphia, PA w/. Toru Tanaka & Mitsu Arakawa vs. Haystacks Calhoun, Antonio Parisi, & Victor Rivera
09/13 Boston, MA w/. George Steele, lost to Haystacks Calhoun & Victor Rivera
09/20 Philadelphia, PA w/. George Steele, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Victor Rivera
10/01 New York, NY beat Bulldog Brower
10/04 Boston, MA vs. George Steele
10/06 Washington, DC lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
10/11 Pittsburgh, PA drew Gorilla Monsoon (matinee?)
10/11 Philadelphia, PA vs. George Steele
10/17 Harrisburg, PA beat Eric the Red
10/27 New York, NY lost to Gorilla Monsoon
11/01 Boston, MA vs. George Steele Cage match
11/03 Washington, DC w/. Toru Tanaka & Mitsu Arakawa, lost to Bruno Sammartino, Tony Parisi, & Victor Rivera
11/08 Philadelphia, PA vs. George Steele
11/21 Harrisburg, PA beat Eric the Red
11/22 Philadelphia, PA vs. Victor Rivera
11/24 Boston, MA lost to Ernie Ladd by DQ
12/06 Philadelphia, PA vs. Gorilla Monsoon
12/13 Boston, MA beat Antonio Parisi
12/19 Washington, DC drew Victor Rivera
12/27 Philadelphia, PA vs. Antonio Parisi

1970
01/10 Philadelphia, PA vs. Victor Rivera
01/19 New York, NY w/. Waldo Von Erich, lost to Victor Rivera & Tony Marino
01/23 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
01/24 Philadelphia, PA vs. Victor Rivera
02/17 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
02/18 Harrisburg, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
02/20 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
03/02 Washington, DC w/. Ernie Ladd, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Gorilla Monsoon
03/07 Philadelphia, PA vs. Gorilla Monsoon
03/09 New York, NY double DQ vs. Waldo Von Erich
03/18 Lowell, MA lost to Mario Milano by count out
03/21 Philadelphia, PA w/. Karl Kovacs vs. Bruno Sammartino & Mario Milano
03/25 Harrisburg, PA beat Joe Turco
03/26 Johnstown, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
04/17 St. Louis, MO drew Ernie Ladd
04/17 St. Louis, MO lost in a Battle royal
04/20 Fort Worth, TX beat Tony Gonzales
04/27 Fort Worth, TX beat Tony Parisi
04/28 Dallas, TX vs. Juan Sebastian
05/01 Houston, TX beat Tiger Conway
05/04 Fort Worth, TX lost to Nick Kozak
05/05 Dallas, TX beat Tiger Conway
05/12 Dallas, TX beat Wahoo McDaniel
05/12 Dallas, TX beat Nick Kozak
05/15 Houston, TX beat Nick Kozak
05/18 Fort Worth, TX beat Benny Mata
05/19 Dallas, TX lost to Mil Mascaras by DQ
05/22 Houston, TX beat Karl Kox
05/25 Fort Worth, TX beat Ron Etchison
05/26 Dallas, TX lost to Dory Funk Jr. (NWA World champion) by DQ
06/02 Dallas, TX beat Waldo Von Erich
06/08 Fort Worth, TX drew Johnny Valentine
06/09 Dallas, TX drew Wahoo McDaniel 60 mins.
06/16 Dallas, TX double DQ vs. Bull Curry
06/16 Dallas, TX w/. Ripper Secuna, lost to Mil Mascaras & Wahoo McDaniel
06/22 Fort Worth, TX vs. Bull Curry
06/23 Dallas, TX double DQ vs. Johnny Valentine
06/25 Baltimore, MD w/. George Steele, beat Bruno Sammartino & Haystacks Calhoun
06/30 Dallas, TX beat Johnny Valentine Guest Ref: Bull Curry
*Won the Texas Brass Knuckles title
07/07 Dallas, TX beat Fritz Von Erich
07/14 Dallas, TX vs. Wahoo McDaniel
07/14 Dallas, TX Won a 7-man Russian Roulette match
07/21 Dallas, TX lost to Wahoo McDaniel by DQ
07/28 Dallas, TX lost to Fritz Von Erich by DQ
08/04 Dallas, TX beat Wahoo McDaniel
08/05 San Antonio, TX drew Johnny Valentine
08/11 Dallas, TX w/. Boris Malenko, beat Wahoo McDaniel & Fritz Von Erich by DQ
08/18 Dallas, TX lost to Wahoo McDaniel by DQ Lumberjack match
08/21 St. Louis, MO lost to Pat O'Connor Texas Death match
08/24 Fort Worth, TX vs. Fritz Von Erich
08/25 Dallas, TX beat Fritz Von Erich
09/01 Dallas, TX w/. Boris Malenko, double count out vs. Wahoo McDaniel & Bob Orton (Sr.)
09/04 Houston, TX drew Boris Malenko
10/13 Dallas, TX beat Mil Mascaras
10/20 Dallas, TX w/. Boris Malenko, lost to Fritz Von Erich & Great Scott
10/28 Victoria, TX vs. Wahoo McDaniel
11/03 Dallas, TX beat Bob Orton
11/10 Dallas, TX beat Joe Blanchard
11/17 Dallas, TX w/. Karl Kox, beat Bob Orton & Great Scott
11/24 Dallas, TX beat Bob Orton
12/01 Dallas, TX w/. The Alaskan, beat Bob Orton & Great Scott
12/08 Dallas, TX lost to Great Scott
12/08 Dallas, TX w/. The Alaskan, Toru Tanaka & Charles Montague, lost to Wahoo McDaniel, Bob Orton, Great Scott & Mr. Wrestling
12/15 Dallas, TX double count out vs. Wahoo McDaniel
12/18 Houston, TX w/. Johnny Valentine, double DQ vs. Wahoo McDaniel & Mr. Wrestling

1971
01/05 Dallas, TX lost to Thunderbolt Patterson by DQ
01/08 Houston, TX lost to Pepper Gomez
01/12 Dallas, TX beat Wilbur Snyder
01/19 Dallas, TX w/. Bronco Lubich & Chris Markoff, double DQ vs. Wahoo McDaniel, Pepper Gomez & Thunderbolt Patterson
01/21 Victoria, TX vs. Pepper Gomez
01/25 Fort Worth, TX w/. Toru Tanaka, vs. Wahoo McDaniel & Thunderbolt Patterson
01/26 Dallas, TX lost to Thunderbolt Patterson
02/02 Dallas, TX w/. Toru Tanaka, lost to Johnny Valentine & Thunderbolt Patterson
02/04 Victoria, TX vs. Thunderbolt Patterson
02/15 Fort Worth, TX lost to Johnny Valentine
02/16 Dallas, TX lost to Thunderbolt Patterson Loser leaves town
02/27 Melbourne, Australia w/. Mark Lewin, beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
*Won the IWA Australia tag team titles (4)
04/10 Melbourne, Australia w/. Bob Brown, lost to Mark Lewin & Curtis Iaukea
*Lost the IWA Australia tag team titles
09/04 Houston, TX drew Boris Malenko
09/17 Houston, TX no contest vs. Les Wolfe
11/05 Tokyo, Japan w/. Bob Ellis, lost to Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki
11/10 Naha, Japan w/. Bob Ellis, lost to Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki
12/12 Toronto, ON beat Ernie Schwab
12/18 Detroit, MI beat Ron Sanders
12/20 Dayton, OH beat Bob Harmon
12/21 Cincinnati, OH beat Mike Loren
12/26 Toronto, ON beat Ivan Kalmikoff
12/27 Detroit, MI beat Haystacks Calhoun by DQ

1972
01/02 Toronto, ON beat Gerry Gosselin
01/08 Detroit, MI drew Tony Marino
01/09 Toronto, ON beat Emile Dupre
01/10 Dayton, OH lost to Fred Curry by DQ
01/11 Cincinnati, OH lost to Tex McKenzie by DQ
01/13 Toledo, CA lost to Fred Curry
01/22 Detroit, MI drew Tony Marino
World Wrestling Association:
* Kowalski is awarded the NWA America's title upon his arrival in the territory
01/26 Los Angeles, CA beat Don Savage
01/28 Los Angeles, CA beat Frankie Laine
01/31 Long Beach, CA beat Francisco Flores
02/02 Los Angeles, CA w/. King Krow, beat Salvatore Lothario & Pantera Negra
02/03 Bakersfield, CA w/. King Krow, lost to Salvatore Lothario & Raul Mata by DQ
02/07 Long Beach, CA beat Frankie Laine
02/09 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, Mr. Saito & Great Goliath, drew Frankie Laine, Dory Dixon, Salvatore Lothario & Pantera Negra
02/10 Bakersfield, CA w/. King Krow, lost to Frankie Laine & Raul Mata by DQ
02/11 Los Angeles, CA beat Rocky Johnson
02/14 Long Beach, CA w/. King Krow, drew Earl Maynard & Dory Dixon
02/16 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Fred Blassie & Black Gordman
02/17 Bakersfield, CA lost to Raul Mata by decision
02/21 Long Beach, CA w/. King Krow, lost to Dory Dixon & Earl Maynard
02/23 Los Angeles, CA beat Bobby Austin
02/25 Los Angeles, CA lost to Bruno Sammartino by DQ
03/01 Los Angeles, CA beat Frankie Laine
03/06 Long Beach, CA lost to Dory Dixon & Earl Maynard Handicap match
03/10 Los Angeles, CA lost to John Tolos
*Lost the NWA America's title
03/13 Ventura, CA beat Pantera Negra
03/15 Los Angeles, CA beat Art Michalik
03/20 Long Beach, CA w/. Great Goliath, lost to John Tolos & Raul Mata
03/22 Los Angeles, CA beat Sal Lothario
03/24 Los Angeles, CA lost to John Tolos Gladiator match
03/27 Long Beach, CA double count out vs. Don Carson
03/30 Bakersfield, CA lost to Black Gordman Ref: John Tolos
04/01 San Bernadino, CA lost to Raul Mata by DQ
04/06 Bakersfield, CA lost to Raul Mata
04/07 Los Angeles, CA beat Chris Tolos
04/08 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Chris Tolos & Black Gordman
04/12 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Dory Dixon & Billy Rogers
04/15 San Bernadino, CA lost to Black Gordman
04/19 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Cardiff Giant & Peace Brother Jerome
04/21 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya drew Chris & John Tolos
04/22 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya & Great Goliath, lost to Black Gordman, Chris & John Tolos
04/26 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Art Dominguez & Mr. Wrestling
04/29 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, double DQ vs. Chris & John Tolos
05/03 Los Angeles, CA beat Art Dominguez
05/05 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, lost to Rey Mendoza & Raul Mata
05/06 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, vs. Chris & John Tolos Two referees
05/08 Long Beach, CA double count out vs. Black Gordman
05/10 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat King Krow & Mr. Wrestling
05/13 San Bernadino, CA vs. John Tolos
05/15 Ventura, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, lost to Raul Mata & Dory Dixon
05/17 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, lost to Mr. Wrestling & Kubla Khan
05/19 Los Angeles, CA drew Nick Bockwinkel
05/20 San Bernadino, CA beat John Tolos
05/22 Ventura, CA beat Art Dominguez
05/24 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Art Domniguez & Juan Garcia
05/27 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Raul Mata & Dory Dixon
05/30 San Diego, CA beat Lou Anthony
05/31 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Billy Rogers & Sal Lothario
06/02 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, drew Rey Mendoza & Raul Mata
06/06 San Bernadino, CA Participated in a 14-man Battle royal
06/07 Los Angeles, CA beat Woody Farmer
06/13 San Diego, CA vs. John Tolos
06/14 Los Angeles, CA beat Hector Lamas
06/16 Los Angeles, CA lost to Freddie Blassie
06/19 Ventura, CA lost to Salvatore Lothario
06/20 San Bernadino, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, beat Salvatore Lothario & Juan Garcia
06/21 Los Angeles, CA w/. Kenji Shibuya, lost to Raul Mata & Salvatore Lothario
07/12 Honolulu, HI lost to Ed Francis
07/24 Long Beach, CA beat Jerry Monti
International Wrestling:
10/17 Montreal, QC w/. Mad Dog Vachon & Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Edouard Carpentier, Yvon Robert & Andre the Giant
10/19 Montreal, QC no contest vs. Mad Dog Vachon
12/03 Quebec City, QC w/. Don Leo Jonathan, beat Jos & Paul Leduc
12/04 Ottawa, ON w/. Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Edouard Carpentier & Andre the Giant
12/18 Quebec City, QC beat Andre the Giant
12/27 Ottawa, ON no contest vs. Andre the Giant

1973
World Wide Wrestling Federation:
01/19 Pittsburgh, PA beat Chuck O'Connor
02/03 Pittsburgh, PA w/. George Steele, beat Gino Brito & Tony Parisi
02/05 Ottawa, ON w/. Mad Dog Vachon, beat Edouard Carpentier & Cleroux
02/19 Ottawa, ON w/. Mad Dog Vachon & Don Leo Jonathan, lost to Edouard Carpentier, Domenic Denucci & Andre the Giant
02/23 Pittsburgh, PA w/. George Steele, beat Tony Parisi & Domenic Denucci
02/26 Boston, MA lost to Edouard Carpentier by DQ
03/05 Ottawa, ON lost to Andre the Giant
03/23 Pittsburgh, PA w/. George Steele, beat Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
04/08 Toronto, ON beat Frenchy Martin
04/13 Pittsburgh, PA w/. George Steele, beat Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
04/29 Toronto, ON beat Dino Rocco
05/04 Pittsburgh, PA drew Bruno Sammartino
06/01 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino by DQ
06/02 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Mikel Scicluna, double DQ vs. Bruno Sammartino & Domenic Denucci
06/22 Pittsburgh, PA w/. The Executioner & Mikel Scicluna, lost to Tony Parisi, Domenic Denucci & Bill Miller by DQ
07/28 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Mikel Scicluna, drew Bruno Sammartin & Tony Parisi
09/21 Pittsburgh, PA w/. John Sullivan & Mikel Scicluna, beat Domenic Denucci, Frank Holtz, & Tony Parisi
09/22 Johnstown, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino by DQ
09/24 Ottawa, ON w/. Chuck O'Connor & Gilles Poisson, beat Edouard Carpentier, Domenic Denucci & Andre the Giant
10/19 Pittsburgh, PA beat Luis Martinez
11/06 Verdun, QC beat Paul Vachon
11/09 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Andre the Giant
11/12 Quebec City, QC w/. Gilles Poisson, lost to Maurice & Paul Vachon
11/13 Verdun, QC w/. Gilles Poisson, beat Dale Roberts & Jerry Brown
*Won the Grand Prix tag team titles (2)
11/20 Verdun, QC w/. Gilles Poisson, lost to Gino Brito & Dino Bravo
*Lost the Grand Prix tag team titles

1974
01/11 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
01/11 Pittsburgh, PA Won a Battle royal
02/02 McKeesport, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
02/15 Pittsburgh, PA beat Domenic Denucci
03/22 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Domenic Denucci by count out
04/18 Erie, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
04/23 Rochester, NY vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
04/26 Pittsburgh, PA drew Bill Miller
04/29 New York, NY no contest vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/20 New York, NY vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
05/29 Fitchburg, MA vs. Jay Strongbow
06/20 Lowell, MA w/. Jimmy & Johnny Valiant, vs. Haystacks Calhoun, Tony Garea & Dean Ho
06/21 Niagara Falls, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
06/24 New York, NY w/. Otto Von Heller, lost to Haystacks Calhoun & Larry Zbyzsko
06/27 Fitchburg, MA vs. Jay Strongbow Ref: Haystacks Calhoun
07/20 Boston, MA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
07/22 New York, NY double count out vs. Pedro Morales
08/03 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by DQ
08/26 New York, NY lost to Andre the Giant by DQ
08/28 Leominster, MA w/. Nikolai Volkoff, vs. Andre the Giant & Gorilla Monsoon
09/07 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) by count out
09/14 Boston, MA vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World) Stretcher match
09/27 Harrisburg, PA beat Jay Strongbow by count out
10/05 Philadelphia, PA w/. Jimmy & Johnny Valiant, beat Bruno Sammartino, Andre the Giant, & Haystacks Calhoun by DQ
10/06 Toronto, ON beat Pretty Boy Anthony
10/07 New York, NY w/. Strong Kobayashi, lost to Andre the Giant & Victor Rivera
10/08 Scranton, PA lost to Andre the Giant
10/19 Philadelphia, PA w/. Jimmy & Johnny Valiant, lost to Bruno Sammartino, Spiros Arion, & Larry Zbyzsko
10/25 Harrisburg, PA lost to Jay Strongbow -- Strap match
10/26 Baltimore, MD w/. Jimmy & Johnny Valiant, beat Bruno Sammartino, Tony Garea, & Dean Ho
10/27 Toronto, ON beat Earl Pinnock
11/02 Lowell, MA w/. Strong Kobayashi & Nikolai Volkoff, vs. Pedro Morales, Tony Garea & Dean Ho
11/03 Toronto, ON beat Ron Doner
11/23 Providence, RI lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
11/24 Toronto, ON beat Ivan Kalmikoff
11/27 White Plains, NY vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
11/30 Lowell, MA vs. Pedro Morales
12/08 Toronto, ON beat Paul Vachon
12/16 New York, NY drew Pedro Morales
12/28 Philadelphia, PA w/. Bobby Duncum, beat Bruno Sammartino & Larry Zbyzsko
12/29 Toronto, ON beat Pretty Boy Anthony

1975
01/05 Toronto, ON w/. Athol Layton, beat Abdullah the Butcher & The Alaskan
01/08 Hamburg, PA Advertised to appear
01/18 Springfield, MA vs. Pedro Morales
01/20 New York, NY w/. Bobby Duncum, drew Pedro Morales & Victor Rivera
02/02 Toronto, ON double count out vs. The Sheik
02/16 Toronto, ON lost to The Sheik B No count out match
02/17 New York, NY w/. Bobby Duncum, lost to Tony Garea & Dean Ho by DQ
02/19 Hamburg, PA vs. Ivan Putski
02/22 Lowell, MA w/. Hans Schroeder, vs. Manuel Soto & Pete Sanchez
02/27 Wilmington, MA vs. Bill White
03/02 Toronto, ON beat Tex McKenzie
03/08 Philadelphia, PA w/. Bobby Duncum, double DQ vs. Bruno Sammartino & Jay Youngblood
03/12 Toronto, ON beat Tex McKenzie
03/12 Hamburg, PA Advertised to appear
03/15 Fitchburg, MA vs. Victor Rivera
03/21 Harrisburg, PA w/. Bobby Duncum, lost to Tony Garea & Dean Ho
03/23 Toronto, ON w/. Athol Layton, lost to Abdullah the Butcher & Waldo Von Erich
03/28 Trenton, NJ vs. Andre the Giant
05/06 Gifu, Japan w/. Bruno Sammartino, lost to Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta
Championship Wrestling from Florida:
(Wrestling as the Masked Destroyer)
11/10 West Palm Beach, FL beat Omar Atlas
11/11 Tampa, FL beat Tom Jones
*Billed as Southern champion for this match
11/12 Miami, FL beat Mike George
11/14 Fort Lauderdale, FL vs. Tom Jones
11/15 Punta Gorda, FL beat Jake Smith Jr. (aka Jake "The Snake" Roberts?)
11/17 Orlando, FL beat Omar Negro
11/18 Tampa, FL drew Bill Dromo
11/19 Miami, FL beat Omar Negro
11/20 Jacksonville, FL vs. Jos Leduc
11/21 Tallahassee, FL vs. Abe Jacobs
11/22 Lakeland, FL vs. Roosevelt Jones
11/24 Orlando, FL lost to Bob Backlund by DQ
11/25 Tampa, FL beat Abe Jacobs
11/26 Miami, FL beat Mike George
11/29 Sarasota, FL vs. Jerry Brisco
12/01 Orlando, FL beat Bill Dromo
12/02 Tampa, FL beat Jerry Brisco
12/04 Jacksonville, FL vs. Jerry Brisco
12/05 Fort Lauderdale, FL vs. Bill Dromo
12/08 Orlando, FL vs. Ron Starr
12/09 Tampa, FL vs. Rocky Johnson
12/10 Miami, FL double count out vs. Cyclon Negro
12/11 Jacksonville, FL vs. Thunderbolt Patterson
12/12 Fort Lauderdale, FL vs. Ron Starr
12/15 Orlando, FL vs. Bill Dromo
12/16 Tampa, FL lost to Billy Robinson
*Lost the Southern Heavyweight title
12/17 Miami, FL no contest vs. Big Bad John
12/18 Jacksonville, FL vs. Bill Dromo
12/19 Fort Lauderdale, FL vs. Cyclon Negro
12/20 Sarasota, FL beat Roosevelt Jones
World Wide Wrestling Federation:
(Wrestling as Killer Kowalski)
12/21 Boston, MA drew Pedro Morales
Championship Wrestling from Florida:
(Wrestling as the Masked Destroyer)
12/23 Fort Myers, FL vs. Bill Dromo
12/27 Tallahassee, FL vs. Billy Robinson
*possibly unmasked after this match
(Wrestling as Killer Kowalski)
12/29 Orlando, FL vs. Billy Robinson
12/30 Tampa, FL vs. Billy Robinson

1976
01/05 West Palm Beach, FL lost to Billy Robinson
01/06 Tampa, FL lost to Jerry Brisco
01/10 Sarasota, FL lost to Billy Robinson
01/12 West Palm Beach, FL lost to Billy Robinson
01/13 Tampa, FL drew Abe Jacobs
01/14 Miami, FL lost to Thunderbolt Patterson
01/16 Tallahassee, FL vs. Thunderbolt Patterson
01/19 Melbourne, FL vs. Dino Bravo
01/20 Fort Myers, FL vs. Big Bad John
01/26 Orlando, FL vs. Big Bad John
01/27 Tampa, FL lost to Dino Bravo
01/29 Jacksonville, FL vs. Tom Jones
01/30 Tallahassee, FL vs. Ron Starr
World Wide Wrestling Federation:
02/15 Toronto, ON beat Domenic Denucci
02/29 Toronto, ON beat Domenic Denucci
03/14 Toronto, ON lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
03/28 Toronto, ON w/. Waldo Von Erich, beat Haystacks Calhoun & Domenic Denucci
04/11 Toronto, ON lost to Demenic Denucci by DQ
(Wrestling as Executioner #1)
04/23 Harrisburg, PA w/. Executioner #2, beat Pat Barrett & Domenic Denucci
05/04 Scranton, PA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Kevin Sullivan & Pat Barrett
05/07 North Attleboro, MA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Kevin Sullivan & Haystacks Calhoun
05/08 Boston, MA vs. Jose Gonzales
05/11 Philadelphia, PA w/. Executioner #2, beat Tony Parisi & Louis Cerdan
*Won the WWWF tag team titles
05/13 Wilton, NH w/. Executioner #2, vs. Kevin Sullivan & Haystacks Calhoun
05/17 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2, beat Pat Barrett & Kevin Sullivan
05/21 North Attleboro, MA w/. Executiner #2, vs. Tony Parisi & Louis Cerdan
06/25 Flushing, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
07/01 Fitchburg, MA vs. Ivan Putski
07/07 Scranton, PA vs. Ivan Putski
07/24 Long Island, NY w/. Executioner #2, vs. Bruno Sammartino & Gorilla Monsoon
07/31 Philadelphia, PA Won a Battle royal
07/31 Philadelphia, PA lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
08/12 Fitchburg, MA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
08/18 Lowell, MA w/ Executioner #2 & Stan Hansen, vs. Jay Strongbow, Billy White Wolf, & Ivan Putski
08/27 Harrisburg, PA w/. Executioner #2, beat Manuel Soto & Jose Gonzales
08/07 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2, beat Domenic Denucci & Jose Gonzales
08/16 Long Island, NY lost to Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
08/20 Pittsburgh, PA lost to Jay Strongbow by count out
09/02 Nashua, NH w/. Executioner #2, beat Ivan Putski & Kevin Sullivan
09/04 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2 & Stan Hansen, lost to Andre the Giant, Jay Strongbow, & Billy White Wolf
09/13 Landover, MD vs. Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World)
09/15 Lowell, MA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Johnny & Victor Rivera Ref: Antonino Rocca
09/20 Long Island, NY vs. Bobo Brazil
09/24 Harrisburg, PA w/. Executioner #2, beat Bobo Brazil & S.D. Jones
09/26 Kingston, NY w/. Executioner #2, vs. Gorilla Monsoon & Victor Rivera
10/04 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf by DQ
10/08 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
10/23 Willingboro, NJ w/. Executioner #2, lost to Gorilla Monsoon & Ivan Putski
10/25 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2 & Bruiser Brody, lost to Andre the Giant, Jay Strongbow, & Billy White Wolf
10/26 Hamburg, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf by DQ
*Stripped of the WWWF tag team titles
10/28 Lowell, MA w/. Executioner #2, vs. Andre the Giant & Jose Gonzales
10/29 Harrisburg, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Billy White Wolf
11/12 Albany, NY vs. Victor Rivera
11/22 New York, NY lost to Jay Strongbow by DQ
11/30 Scranton, PA w/. Executioner #2, beat Jose Gonzales & Johnny Rivera
12/03 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Gorilla Monsoon & Domenic Denucci
12/07 Philadelphia, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf; Nicolai Volkoff & Tor Kamata
12/20 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Domenic Denucci

1977
01/01 Philadelphia, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Gorilla Monsoon
01/05 Brooklyn, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf by DQ
01/06 West Orange, NJ w/. Executioner #2, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Gorilla Monsoon by DQ
01/13 Worcester, MA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
01/14 Albany, NY w/. Executioner #2, vs. Gorilla Monsoon & S.D. Jones
01/15 Philadelphia, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf by DQ
01/16 Landover, MD w/. Executioner #2, beat Gorilla Monsoon & S.D. Jones
01/17 New York, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billyv White Wolf
01/20 Queens, NY beat Manuel Soto
01/21 North Attleboro, MA w/. Executioner #2, beat Pete Sanchez & S.D. Jones
01/22 Boston, MA beat Manuel Soto
01/24 Long Island, NY w/. Executioner #2 & Nicolai Volkoff, vs. Jay Strongbow, Billy White Wolf & Larry Zbyzsko
01/25 Portland, ME w/. Executioner #2, beat Manuel Soto & Pete Sanchez
01/26 Bangor, ME beat Manuel Soto
01/27 Pittsfield, MA Participated in a 20-man Battle royal
01/29 Baltimore, MD w/. Executioner #2, lost to Bruno Sammartino & Bobo Brazil
02/01 Scranton, PA beat Pete Sanchez
02/01 Scranton, PA Battle royal
02/03 Worcester, MA beat Jose Gonzales
02/04 Albany, NY w/. Executioner #2, vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
02/05 Philadelphia, PA beat Gorilla Monsoon by count out
02/07 New York, NY lost to Larry Zbyzsko
02/14 Long Island, NY w/. Executioner #2, beat Pete Sanchez & Mark Tendler
02/15 Portland, ME beat S.D. Jones
02/16 Bangor, ME lost to Ivan Putski
02/17 Staten Island, NY lost to Tony Garea by count out
02/18 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Executioner #2, drew Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
02/19 Philadelphia, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Gorilla Monsoon & Jose Gonzales
02/21 Trumball, CT w/. Executioner #2, vs. Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
02/22 Scranton, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
02/23 Richland Park, ?? w/. Executioner #2, lost to Gorilla Monsoon & Tony Garea
02/24 Worcester, MA lost to Tony Garea
02/26 New Haven, CT w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
02/27 Landover, MD beat S.D. Jones
03/03 Queens, NY w/. Executioner #2 & Stan Stasiak drew Jay Strongbow, Billy White Wolf & Jose Gonzales
03/07 New York, NY lost to Ivan Putski
03/09 White Plains, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Ivan Putski & Larry Zbyzsko by DQ
03/11 Harrisburg, PA lost to Tony Garea
03/12 Randolph, NJ lost to Ivan Putski
03/14 Long Island, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
03/15 Scranton, PA lost to Larry Zbyzsko
03/18 Pittsburgh, PA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Larry Zbyzsko & Ivan Putski
03/19 Boston, MA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Tony Garea & Larry Zbyzsko
03/24 Queens, NY lost to Jay Strongbow by count out
03/25 Boston, MA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Tony Garea & Larry Zbyzsko
03/26 Ft. Lee, ?? beat Mike Santocapito
03/28 New York, NY lost to Billy White Wolf by DQ
03/31 Springfield, MA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf
04/01 North Attleboro, MA w/. Executioner #2 & Baron Von Raschke, lost to Jay Strongbow, Billy White Wolf, & Carlos Rocha
04/02 Philadelphia, PA lost to Larry Zbyzsko by DQ
04/03 Hartford, CT w/. Executioner #2, lost to Tony Garea & Larry Zbyzsko
04/05 Danbury, CT w/. Executioner #2, lost to Tony Garea & Larry Zbyzsko
04/15 North Attleboro, MA lost to Billy White Wolf
04/15 Albany, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Tony Garea & Larry Zbyzsko
04/16 Boston, MA beat Pete Austin
04/18 Long Island, NY w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Larry Zbyzsko
04/19 Waldboro, ME w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Larry Zbyzsko
04/20 Bangor, ME w/. Executioner #2 & Ken Patera, lost to Andre the Giant, Tony Garea, & Larry Zbyzsko
04/21 Pittsfield, MA w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Larry Zbyzsko
04/23 Providence, RI w/. Executioner #2, lost to Andre the Giant & Carlos Rocha

1979
07/04 Johnstown, PA beat Gorilla Monsoon by count out

1987
11/16 East Rutherford, NJ lost in a Legends Battle royal (won by Lou Thesz)

1992
Frontier Martial Arts & Wrestling:
09/19 Yokohama, Japan double count out vs. John Tolos

Killer Kowalski also operated a wrestling school and promotion in Massachusetts and is credited with the training of renowned superstars such as:

John Studd (John Minton)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley [aka Triple H] (Paul Levesque)
Perry Saturn (Perry Satullo)
Chyna (Joanie Laurer)
A-Train (Matt Bloom)
Christopher Nowinski