OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-05 > 1020963768

Subject: [OHCEN] 1870 Census Lookup
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:02:48 EDT

Good afternoon listers!

If anyone has the index for the 1870 census records and is willing to do a
lookup for me, I certainly would appreciate it. Or if anyone has info on
this family I would appreciate that too.

Daniel Ridenour/Ritenour b.1842 d. 1911 b. in Fayette Co., married Priscilla
Sleasman b. 1845 d. 1916. The only child I have listed for them is Vanilla
Bell b. 1867 in Defiance Co., OH, married to Unknown.

I do not know when this family moved to Defiance Co., OH but I believe it
was around 1860.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Joyce Rittenour Post :)

This thread: