OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-05 > 1021302891

From: "Nancy" <>
Subject: RESULTS: [OHCEN] 1870/Guernsey Co/ PICKET, Thomas & Ellen
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:15:45 -0400

Guernsey Co, Cambridge Twp page 388 - Census read 10Jun1870

Thomas Picket age 39 DayLaborer born Ireland $400RealEstate
$100PersonalValue
Ellen 36 Keepinghouse born Ireland - cannot read/write
John 12 at school born OH
Thomas 9 at school OH
Maggie 5 at home OH
Michael 2 at home OH

Each person indicated both mother and father foreign born.

Nancy J Lewis
Atlanta, Ga.