Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-05 > 1021725636

Subject: Re: [OHCEN] 1870/Morgan Cty/SPENCE, Henson
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 08:40:36 EDT

In a message dated 05/17/02 7:42:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Do you think they would be in the 1870 census then? And thank you so much
for continuing to look for me and finding those marriages. Audrey

Hi Audrey,
I'm reposting your request with the new year in the subject line, so it
doesn't get "lost in the shuffle".
Marilyn in Ohio

Here's Audrey's request:
Henson Spence was a hatter in McConnellsville, Morgan Cty and was born about
1812 in VA. His was was Margaret Ann, I believe. I would very much
appreciate the family information. His brother, Vincent, should be there
also (they were in business together) and he was born in 1811. Audrey

This thread: