OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-01 > 1042480971

From: "Dara Lehner" <>
Subject: Re: [OHCEN] TODAY ONLY: Topic for Discussion
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:02:51 -0500

Janet
I too live in Springfield. Have you checked into the Museum here? I know the
woman in charge of the archives there. Maybe she could help with who to send
it too. I'm amazed the genealogy society doesn't want it.

Let me do some checking. E-mail me privately and I'll give you my phone #.
I'm back in college, plus in the process of moving so I'll have to dig a
little for the numbers, but I'll get them for you.

Not sure if Wright State takes that sort of thing but I have a contact in
archives there also.

Dara

This thread: