OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-01 > 1043845672

From: "jmcgavic" <>
Subject: RE: [OHCEN] 1850 / Erie / LANCASTER, David
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:07:52 -0500

Hank
This is what I found for David Lancaster in Erie County. I hope it helps.
I did a quick check on John Delano but I did not find anything for him yet.
I will search a little more and if I find him, I will post to the list.
Judy

Lancaster, David
State: Ohio Year: 1850
County: Erie Roll: M432_676
Township: Milan Twp Page: 79
Image: 358

1850 U.S. Census . Ohio . Erie . Milan, ancestor image 34 and 35 (on 2
pages),
Enumerated on 10 December 1850

261/263
David Lancaster 30 blacksmith Ohio (married within the year)
Mary 20 England (married within the year)
Alice R Lancaster 1/12 Ohio

This thread: