OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-01 > 1043865964

From: "Pool" <>
Subject: Re: [OHCEN] 1850 / Erie / LANCASTER, David
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:46:04 -0800

Hi;;

MY =MY = MY !! What Good Work,.I'm So Pleased
in your find of the Lancaster family of Milan Co OH.
I do so hope that everyone who needs your help as I did,
does appreciate It as much as I do . Many Many Thanks

There is one other thing ,since the lancaster were found in MILAN CO,OH.
Would it be a chance that we could get a lookup on the ( 1840 ) Milan Co.
Census for the ( head of household ) for a "POOL" that may have lived there
/w family - or a Place that is close by since the Pool
family members Married right in that Area ? 1842 was the 1st Marriage in
Norwalk of Matilda Pool /Mary Pool 1849 Norwalk to Lancaster - who you find
there in Milan . And since the brother Stephen Pool ,married
Cornelia Magill , 1852 in ERIE , Sandusky OH. I have
this feeling that other family is around .like Mother Father
It- begs- to be conciderd, would you give it a try-Please?
Hank Pool