OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-01 > 1043870384

From: "jmcgavic" <>
Subject: RE: [OHCEN] 1850 / Erie / LANCASTER, David
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:59:44 -0500

Hi Hank,
If any of this looks interesting, submit a request with the index
information. I hope this helps, Judy

In 1840, there are 85 showing for Pool in Ohio but none is in Erie County.
in 1850 there is only one Stephen in Ohio. There are Pool families showing
up in Erie for 1850.

1850
This Stephen is 7 years old born Ohio, Head of house is Mary Pool 52 born
England, John Vernon 24 England. Vernon could be a middle name or surname.
Pool, Stephen
State: Ohio Year: 1850
County: Huron Roll: M432_697
Township: Norwalk Twp Page: 53
Image: 308

1850

This William is 23 from England living with several other people with
different surnames.
Pool, William View Image Online
State: Ohio Year: 1850
County: Erie Roll: M432_676
Township: Milan Twp Page: 82
Image: 364

This John 36 from PA, wife Harriet 24 from NY and Julia 2.
Pool, John G. View Image Online
State: Ohio Year: 1850
County: Erie Roll: M432_676
Township: Portland Twp Page: 33
Image: 266

This Joseph is 18 from Ohio and living with other people with different
surnames.
Pool, Joseph M. View Image Online
State: Ohio Year: 1850
County: Erie Roll: M432_676
Township: Portland Twp Page: 46
Image: 292

Your subject line should read: YEAR / County / SURNAME