OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-01 > 1044034183

From: "Herlevi, Marie" <>
Subject: RE: [OHCEN] 1860/Hamilton County/Deforest
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:29:43 -0500

Edie,

I found two entries in the 1860 Ohio Census Print Index that might interest
you...they were the only DEFOR(R)EST entries for Hamilton County.

D DEFOREST Hamilton County, Cincinnati Ward 16, p109
Caroline DEFOREST Hamilton County, Cincinnati Ward 14, p385

If you need a census reading, please repost to the list.

Marie