OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-01 > 1074452265

From: "Darline Smith" <>
Subject: Message for Diana...Re: [OHCEN] Heritage Quest Census Search
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:57:45 -0600

Hi Diana,

I need for you to know the results of your generous sharing of the info to
access Heritage Quest which you placed on the OHCEN.

I have 2 cousins, age 83 and 85, who have never had any information on their
mother's maiden name of Leath. She was born in TN and died when the girls
were toddlers. No information was left for them.

They have visited TN and looked online for years, but the names of their
mother and aunt just wasn't to be found. I have looked for them for about 3
years. The girls were married in AR.

When I went on Heritage Quest, I looked at AR records for those years of
importance and yep, there they were. With that, I located and sent to them
in VA a record of their family back to before 1800.

I like for people to know when they have helped that much.

Sincerely,

Darline