OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-07 > 1089514299

From: Jane Westerkamm Donato <>
Subject: Re: [OH-CENSUS] Re: 2nd reply-1900/Butler Co/Kuntz
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:51:44 -0400

sarnafarm wrote:

>Hi Jane, This looks like 2 more of the children;
>1900, OH, Hamilton Co, Sycamore twp, Reading Town, sheet 5B, pg 222, Ed 325,
>taken June 5, living on Benson Street;
>Emma Kuntz, boarder, white, female, b. Nov 1881, age 19, single, b. IN,
>parents b. IN, tailoress, can read & write;
>??onie L. Kuntz, boarder, white, female, b. Sept 1882, age 17, b. IN,
>parents b. IN, single, tailoress, can read & write;
>they are residing in the household of Louis Menke (as indexed but it is
>possible it is Merike) and family. Louis is age 38, b. OH, and a tailor.
>If you want a full reading on Louis and family you can repost to the list
>using the name Menke since that is how it is indexed.
>Rose

Thank you so much for all the census info on the John Phillip Kuntz
family. You told me
about every family member except Edward Kuntz born 1880 in Indiana the
oldest son.
Could you do a quick search to see if you can find him. I know he is
still alive in 1900.
If you cannot find him in Ohio, I am going to consider the possibility
that he is in Indiana.
Again, I appreciate the time you have taken to help me.

This thread: