OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-07 > 1090384558

From: "sarnafarm" <>
Subject: Re;Teel/Hutchins/Noble Co/1930
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:21:52 -0400

Hi Julie, This looks like the two families;
1930, OH, Guernsey Co, Spencer twp, pg 168, sheet 5A, ED 33, taken April 16,
no street or house # given;
James A. Teel, head, rents, $5.00, has radio, male, white, age 52, marr, at
28, can read & write, b. OH, parents b. OH, farm laborer, farm, wage worker,
no military service;
Nellie, wife, female, white, age 48, marr, at 24, can read & write, b. OH,
parents b. OH;
end of this household;

1930, OH, Guernsey Co, Jackson twp, ED 14, pg 26, sheet 3A, taken April 3,
living at what appears to be 105 Highland Ave;
Carlos Teel, head, rents, $12.00, male, white, age 25, marr, at 23, b. OH,
parents b. OH, carter, pottery, wage worker, no military serv;
Gertrude, wife, female, white, age 25, marr, at 23, b. OH, father b. OH,
mother b. KS, can read & write;
Bertha, mother, age 50, widow, marr at 18, b. OH, parents b. OH, can read &
write;
end of this household.
Hope this helps. Rose