OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OH-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2009-10 > 1256908513

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [OH-CENSUS] BRIDGE, 1871, Columbiana
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:15:13 -0400

Hello Linda,

Found this ...

BRIDGE, S (1870 U.S. Census)
PENNSYLVANIA , ALLEGHENY, MT WASHINGTON BORO
Age: 33, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: ENGL
Series: M593 Roll: 1293 Page: 624

Bridge, S., 33/38?, m, w, Carpenter jour, ENG
, M. A. 33, f, w, Keeping house, ENG
, Wm, 14, m, w, England overwritten with N. York.
, Margaret, 5, f, w, NY
, Eliz, 3, f, w, PA
, Jane, 1, f, w, PA

Copying to PA List for the archives.