OH-GCGS-L Archives

Archiver > OH-GCGS > 2005-08 > 1123170866

Subject: Re: [OH-GCGS] Lake View Cemetery Tour
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:54:26 EDT

Hi!

I am a resident of Middleburg Hts. so your e mail caught my eye and wanted
to drop you a note before I had to leave.

It was so nice you were able to make a trip up to Cleveland and be downtown
(one of my favorite things to do) but if I understood your our message
correctly, I think you ended up on 9th St. visiting the Erie Street Cemetery.
Lake View Cemetery is on the east side on Mayfield Road a mile or so east of
Little Italy. Altho I have neve toured with a group from Lake View, I have done
work in that cemetery for clients in the past.

We have a Southwest Chapter of Ohio Genealogical Society that meets in the
old town hall in Strongsville if you would be interested in joining and getting
the newsletters. I think there may be people there who also are
descendants from your ancestor. We have a picnic on the 11th - if you'd like, I can
share your e mail at that time if that helps. Let me know.
I am in the midst of working on many projects so no time to help w/your
research.

Best Regards,

Shelvey Madama

This thread: