OH-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > OH-MEMORIES > 2001-12 > 1007269275

Subject: Re: [OH-MEM] passwords
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:01:15 EST

I have my own little room in the basement where I do my truck work. It has
the fax machine,Copy machine and my puter and orinter. Along with my
typewriter on another desk. Also a portable tv and a stereo. My own little
world. 2 shelf units on one wall and another behind my desk. Out in the other
room is a fridge full of soda and budweiser so I can just get lost in the
basement. Jim wants to bulid a bar down there as out liquor cabinet is 3
cardboard boxes and when company comes he is always running to the boxes to
fix drinks or whatever. Helen

This thread: