OH-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > OH-MEMORIES > 2003-06 > 1056076425

From: Tootsie <>
Subject: Re: [OH-MEM] suckers???????
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:33:45 -0400

Were you at Maggieville when Clown cut buttons off your clothes? With her red
nose, glitter and clown feet she handled so much with humor that you didn't
know things were that bad. I talked to her on the phone last night. I told
her others were praying for her (which I am too) but I hoped she found her
sense of humor to help her through this no job time for her husband. I will
call at least once a week now.
Tootsie

--
"Lord, keep your arm around my shoulders....and your hand over my mouth."

This thread: