OH-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > OH-MEMORIES > 2004-09 > 1095845668

Subject: Re: [OH-MEM] Fw: Awfully quiet out there....
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:34:28 EDT

Hi Fred, Most of the bad weather from Ivan went west of us. Va. got the
worst. We did get a good bit of rain from it-about 3 inches they said. So fat this
year we have really been pretty lucky. I have to be in Ohio the first 2 weeks
in Oct as Sandy has docters' appointments and her house also goes for sale.
Jim is doing about the same and Sandy has calmed down quite a bit. You will
enjoy DC but don't be alarmed with all the extra security measures they have put
in place. A wheel chair is a great idea. Do you know if you will be here the
end of the month or the middle? Helen

This thread: