OH-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > OH-MEMORIES > 2005-11 > 1132687212

From: " Tootsie" <>
Subject: Re: [OH-MEM] Re: Maggieville party/Waldo , Ohio
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:20:12 -0500

I am so glad someone can confirm for Ted that the sandwiches are so good
as they all said they were and IF I can get Ted there he won't be
disappointed. They are in what I call the illegal food category but it
won't matter that day. Doesn't the name of the resturant have Grill in
it? I didn't see what he was watching and hunted through Food Network to
find the story about Waldo, OH. My ggrandma died 1/2 mile E of Waldo and
is buried in Norton. IF I have been to Norton or Waldo I was too young to
remember it and it was on one of Dad's famous shortcuts. Tootsie