OHADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > OHADAMS > 2008-05 > 1210006133

From: "Larry Webster" <>
Subject: [OHADAMS] Fw: Neil Campbell family
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:50:09 -0600

In response to inquiry, dated 5/4/08, about Campbell's in Adams Co, I forwarded it to a friend knowing he had Campbell's in his family and some of his family was in Adams Co. and it might be of interest to him. Below is the response I got back.

Larry

Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:19 PM
Subject: Neil Campbell family

The 1850 census shows a Neil Campbell with wife Isabell both born in Scotland with three children all born in Ohio. John born 1822---Christine born 1826 and Alexander born 1831. Subsequent census reports sho that John and Alexander married but Christine did not. Only John had children. Five were listed. I don't know anything further but do subscribe to Ancestry.com and probably can find more info. I would guess that the graves you found were for Neil Campbell and his wife Isabella and probably for Christine and maybe for a lost child. I like to research these things and many of my relatives came from Adams County, Ohio so if you want to collaberate on this drop me a note.

Best Regards,

Gerald A. Mack

Larry.

I'm sending this to you because I can not get my computer to accept this address. maybe you can send it on.

This thread: