OHALLEN-L Archives

Archiver > OHALLEN > 2006-02 > 1139767336

From: "Debbie Carder" <>
Subject: Re: [Allen Cty List] Obituary index?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:02:16 -0500

The Lima library has the obits indexed from 1930 to the present. They
charge $3 for an obit by mail. The Genealogy Society charges 15 cents per
page for as many obits that will fit on a page. I am one of the volunteer
researchers for the genealogy society. If you send me a list of the names &
dates (or approximate dates) of death, I'll look them up for you.
Debbie Carder

http://allencogenealogysociety.homestead.com/Main.html

www.tribalpages.com/tribes/deb6102

www.tribalpages.com/tribes/dac6102