OHBROWN-L Archives

Archiver > OHBROWN > 2012-03 > 1332108328

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Brown Co OH] marriage records avaiable for County1850-60????????
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:05:28 -0000

Author: jlodygowski
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.brown/3589.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not finding an Ohio marriage. 1850 Lawrence Co. Ohio census shows a Lorenzo(spelled Rorenzo) D. Martin born abt. 1828, father: William mother: Nancy, siblings: Zerelda age 22, Lorenzo D. age 20, Nancy age 17, General/Geneval? W. age 12, Eleanor age 11, William age 9, Mary age 6, Lucinda age 4. I did find on FamilySearch a record for Indian, Rush Co. Aug. 24,1869 for a Dow Martin and a Louiza Vernon. Also found a birth for a Roy R. Martin Feb. 6, 1885 in Marion, Williamson, Illinois with father being a Lorenzo Dow Martin and mother Emma M.Chamness. I do not know if any is your Dow Martin but it may give you a lead. Hopefully one of these pans out for you. Julie

Important Note: