OHBUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > OHBUTLER > 2012-04 > 1333846463

From: "Linda Potter" <>
Subject: Re: [OHBUTLER] Armco Hill
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 20:54:23 -0400
References: <1333637486.72194.YahooMailNeo@web160406.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <0DEE5EA4D87348318CDBCD7691324A43@gened> <8D3D789170F446D3B2E30B2FEAFC3481@Molly3> <4F7DEE36.1000506@att.net><004001cd1369$f0a23af0$d1e6b0d0$@net> <CAFWSVmOpf_k=PkmxE9ZsKOsFipA88GajMk6h5TWW+Pp2ZYZzLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFWSVmPgaXZw23CxUbHLJ5WiXDmoaTpcE0O=hoBPewW38=L9jw@mail.gmail.com><4F7FAC43.5070308@att.net><000001cd1470$537176d0$fa546470$@net> <4F806EF1.1030202@att.net>

Please don't take your conversation private. I have enjoyed all the
information I have gathered. Being from Middletown, a lot of the names and
memories you've related, are recognizable to me. My Grandfather, Alvin Wehr,
Father, Ralph Wehr, and Uncle, Elmer Wehr all played in the Armco Band. My
Mom was a Butterfield, and was a 2nd cousin to Billy Butterfield. During his
career, he often played in our area, Louisville, Ky., when he had his own
Band. Dad like many, many others worked at Armco, until 1945.
An aside to my Father working at Armco , he had an engineer working for him,
James Kunkler, who became an Armco VP. Later my husband, and I realized that
James Kunkler was married to my Father in Law's, 1st cousin, Mary Potter
Kunkler. Small World!!
Linda Wehr Potter