OHBUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > OHBUTLER > 2012-04 > 1334200343

From: <>
Subject: Re: [OHBUTLER] Upcoming family history trip to Hamilton, Oh
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:12:23 -0400

Hi Gene and Butler Copunty List

I want to thank you for the kind words about me. But as Deb Morrison pointed out, I am no longer at the Records Center, I was laid-off. (I do miss the opportunity to do research and help people who come into the Center)

Bob McMaken our very knowledgeable volunteer researcher is still there.

And if no one is there to help, Tina will give me a call and I will try to help.

Linda Thompson